Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

Dangerous Love - your name is Magnus Bane

You practice witch craft so basically you are a warlock and my character Sky Barns has no idea. One night you are in a car accident and by the time she gets you out of the car and on the side of the road you were dead and sent to hell. In the real world you were dead for 120 minutes. But in hell you were there for years (that's up to u) When you come back you seem fine but then you start to change.

You hide the changes from sky, until one night you help her since she got jumped. Using your insane strength you kill them with your strength. But he tries to get her to leave, this is when she finds out what happened. What he is...was thinking this form unless you got one in mind.

His Demon Form

Im hoping to find interest I also tend to do a role for my Co writer if you do mine. I do love detail though.

Pm if interested
 
Last edited:
So! I'm looking for a male writer to work out an idea!

I'm a bit obsessed with the TV show Naked and Afraid and I'd love to write out a story based on it.

I haven't really fleshed the idea out in my head except that they're on an island, being filmed by a crew and things get a bit steamier than what the producers had planned.

If you might be interested, feel free to message me!
 
Heya there, not new but new. New old, old user back again to see what trouble I can stir up. If interested check out my dump.

If you're not into wall of texts and lots of reading though don't bother. If you're the literal type and have a sense of humor then hit me up. We'll bang, ok?

Bumpity bump bump.
 
I have a crazy idea about a woman marrying twin brothers. They looks alike but has different character.

This is going to be plenty of dialog and sex. Your character married to Chang the elder of the twins. You will be living with Chang, his mother and Cheng his younger brother. This is a very small rural village and everyone is poor.

Your family is as poor too, and your father arrange for your marriage with Chang. He is a farmer, hard-working, charming and strong.

On the wedding night, you learnt that you married to both the brothers and they are going to share you alternate nights. this thread is going to have many twist. Your reluctant, acceptance, falling in love, quarrel, pregnant .... Lets decide the ending together. One female player needed for this job. Message me to discuss.

hey, anyone interested?
 
Hi there all,

I am looking for a female writer to pair up with in a new role play. I have a few idea's running through my mind but I am VERY open to other people's idea's as well. I find the best stories tend to come out when I brain storm with those I write with.

I tend to post once a day though that can very, the only real thing I ask is that the posts are more than a single line. I'm not saying that the posts need to be monstrously long or inundated with repetitiveness, I just want to ensure that we both enjoy ourselves.

I have written everything and enjoy writing anything as well. From futuristic to fantastical to modern, from human to furries to amazing creatures and powers I am open to it all. For anyone looking for an insight to my writing style feel free to check out Through Darkest of Nights

I'm not looking to clone the thread, but rather create something new. Domination ISN'T required but I do tend to lean in that direction and I have enjoyed being partnered with some amazing writers over the years.

If you're interested in pursuing a thread, please feel free to P.M. me.

I look forwards to hearing from you.
 
Beauty & The Beast The rap is based on the 2017vl movie. But with a difference. When he wants to sleep with her. She will learn to care to the point she would sleep with him with beast form

Pm if interested can come up with more.
 
Looking for male writers!

Hello guys and girls! :)

I'm new to the forums and I'm planning on writing a handful of raunchy stories. I've got plenty of ideas running in my pretty little head! I'm more into realistic, modern scenarios and if that's what you're into too, please let me know! I know that I don't have many stories under my belt right now, but trust me that you will not regret writing with me.

My profile, in case you are curious!

Feel free to PM me if you're interested. I look forward to hearing from you!
 
Recently thought up an idea for a story. I’m looking for a female writer who would be interested in writing this story with me.

Since it’s around Halloween time I figured this would be a good time for this story. My character is a recent high school graduate who has been enjoying college life, the parties and the girls. You will play a succubus who really loves this time of year. You go from Halloween party to party picking out a prey, since it’s a costume party you don’t need to disguise yourself either. You’ll pick out my character sensing strong sexual energy off of him and spending the night “feeding” off of him. He provides so much energy and has an insatiable sex drive you decide to keep him alive and bring him back to the monster realm to provide energy to all the hungry monster girls. After he wakes up in the strange place he goes on an adventure to try and get back home.

I know this doesn’t appeal to everyone but there has to be one girl out there who likes this idea and I would love to write it with you :)
 
A few thread ideas to revive or finally begin. Male cowriters needed. Length of post not as important as frequency of posts during week/weekend

1. Falling for the madness He is straight laced desk agent and she is the field agent that they can barely keep any control over. Deciding to give him a shot in the field only to have him learn from her instead of reigning her in

2. Lorelei's Awakening Reverse harem most of the males can be nod as she slowly finds one or two as her primary if not only mates.

3. The Trio The three of them are off and on lovers who have to come together once more to finally take down the case once and for all who has tried to keep them apart from the shadows as well as the cases she has been called to help with.

4. To love a Nomad A young king falling for someone who has only ever known death and killing.

5. Lost and found. Basic idea she has no idea who she is but slowly he pieces it together perhaps or they do together that she taken as an infant during a war years ago or something. ( This one is still a little up in the air on details)
 
Your character married to a businessman. Quite well to do and a new manager in a big corporate company. My character is your subordinate and a loud mouth. I had been working here for quite awhile now and loves to make dirty jokes about you. I brat about how you look at me during meeting and had nasty fantasies. I claims how you uncross your legs to seduce me.

You finally heard that from someone and called me into your room. ( The thread begins here) you are very angry and you gave me stern warning. We had a small argument and of course, I gave in since you are my boss. You tell me that we are flying to Japan on Monday and I should had everything ready for the clients.

The flight was a disaster. We are hit by a big storm and washed ashore to a small island. We will play survivor as there are no one on this island besides the 2 of us. Will our relationship gets better? Wil you cheat on your husband? Looking for one who can describe needs and feelings.

Drop me a pm and discuss. Tq
 
In another world: open to one female player but if there is enough interest, it could be a group thread

Perhaps you were just sucked up, perhaps you died. Either way, when you come to, you’re in a strange land, all alone. You’re in the body you always dreamed of having and you’ve been given the ability to understand any language. However, what your purpose is, is up to you to discover.

Essentially I thought it would be fun to have an isekai story. Instead of having a set male lead, there’s a number of encounters you could face. For example, do you go to town where your clean skin and strange accent marks you out? Do you run into an orc encampment? Do you go into the forest and face dangers there?

I want to make this more of a game for myself and the player(s).
 
How do guys get into PORN?

Do you ever wonder how guys get cast into porn? Whether they go through the casting couch like the girls do or …..something else? This roleplay is where we explore all those possibilities. We play all the scenarios out. So, I am looking for a partner who would who could play different men, not necessarily but it would be fun, but mostly a few whose journey we will see how it starts and where it goes. Into the adult entertainment business. I am seeking my partner to play male character/s against my female. Please bring your thoughts and ideas for this plot (meaning don’t expect to just come in and take my plot but add your input and try to make it into OUR plot). Also, different playby options for he girl will be discussed once we decide to play. It's also important to me that my partner is able to write at least 2 to 4 para because I really can't do one liners or just one para.

INTRO POST is located on my plot thread.

Also, I am looknig to play this over Docs (jenwishuknew@gmail.com) or Discord (jenwishuknew#6959).
 
Seeking 1 or 2 women for a modern scene.

Two, potentially three roles available:
The Duchess -- a kidnapped socialite, famous for being famous type
Kidnapper 1 -- her most heated rival hidden behind a mask and an elaborate kidnapping plot
Kidnapper 2 (optional) -- friend, associate, secretly in love with Kidnapper 1 or The Duchess

The Duchess is taken from her bedroom in the middle of the night by masked assailants. She is bound, gagged, and blindfolded for transportation to an unknown location that is strangely opulent. There she discovers her mysterious captors wish to explore and potentially exploit every dark fantasy she has, and record the results for future blackmail.

The ending can be decided later; obviously the Duchess can escape with help, without help, or the kidnappers can decide to let her go, or she doesn't ever want to leave and doesn't care who they are.

I'm up for playing any of the roles and the second kidnapper can be added later if someone wants in later.

PM me for details!
 
Looking for female co-writers. I have a lot of down time today and would love to get some new stories started.

My character takes a make enhancenent pill that isn’t to increase his size but helps him last longer and go multiple times without stopping. The side effect of this pill is once any female gets a scent or taste of his cum they become complete sluts for his cock never able to get enough. Sister is having a sleepover with a bunch of friends and one of the girls walks in on me jerking off and gets a smell of my cum. She then mounts me and we fuck. When she goes back to the sleepover the girls smell my cum on her and they all become insatiable horny and come after me.

Another story idea that’s been floating around is a post apocalyptic wasteland, like from the game fallout, and our characters encounter each other and help each other out in multiple ways. Don’t have a solid plot for this but if it interests you message me and we can come up with something.
 
Any UK House of Cards fans??

Hi! I would love to develop a story involving the Originals house of a Cards from the UK. Francis Urqhart is so incredibly attractive. I have a few ideas in mind but would love to brainstorm some ideas, too.

Thanks!
 
Hey everyone. I'm Heather and I'm an alcoholic (when it comes to reading Lit stories!)

So, I'm in my early twenties and I actually have a boyfriend in RL. I've been with my him since I was sixteen. Obviously, since then, my body has developed but especially my boobs. I mean, I'm not one to toot my own horn here, but they get some crazy attention. I'm pretty reserved, although my boyfriend has pushed me to be more proud of my body. So, I wear less baggy clothes and all.

My boyfriend likes the attention I get, but I'm obviously not super comfortable with that IRL. My friends find it super fun and kind of live through me when we go out, which I'm okay with up to a certain point. I've always been more introverted and really, really like writing. So my boyfriend loves it when I write myself into stories and what have you.

Personally, I really like it when I'm involved in a story that's super detailed and gives me an opportunity to know what goes on inside the head of a pretty messed up guy. More specifically, a guy who isn't super sweet and loving as my boyfriend. ❤ So anyway, that's how I got involved in writing romance stories with a bit of an edge to them on other sites, and hopefully here too!

Anyyyyway, all that to say that I have some story ideas. Send me a private message if you'd like to hear them, or just brainstorm one from scratch. 😊 I'm open to writing here in the forums, or even email. I might not have anything to show for it on this site, but I'm pretty detailed with my writing and can easily go for three to eight paragraphs.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!
 
Younger Bernie Sanders

I won’t lie. A younger Bernie Sanders absolutely does it for me. I have an idea about a triumphant Bernie Sanders bending DC to his will. Anyone interested in hearing more?
 
Hi, looking for more threads to participate. If you need make players, send me an invitation. I also had few ideas to share. If you like it, drop me a message and let's discuss.

1. You play my cocky lady boss and we are washed ashore to a deserted island in a ship wretch. Will the two of us compromise and be friends?

2. Sold.
You decided to marry Joe, when he introduce BDSM lifestyle to you. You trusted him out of love and he teaches you things you never imagine in any ordinary relationship. Your parents objected and you moved out with him.
One morning, he sold you to a stranger without your consent.

3. Our secret.
In this small town, sex before marriage is forbidden. I was flirting and teasing with you in a dating website and found out that we are both from this town. We agreed to meet up wearing mask.
The plot it's open.
 
I’m looking for a fun loving lady to who likes comics/the marvel world. I’ve always been fascinated with the Hulk and all the challenges a ‘person’ like that would present. And how could you ever calm a beast like that on a rampage?

Enter elastagirl, or a similar counter point. Every woman know how to divert a mans anger, through lust. But who could ever survive a listful encounter with the hulk? Elastagirl could ;)


We can set our own seen. Or take this back to the avengers movie line when hulk is still a gladiator. And elastagirl is used to get the hulk in line and placate him to be the emperors champion , all this before Thor arrives

Or something else, open to many scenarios. Any interested ladies of lit please send me a PM and we can discuss further. I’d love to hear your thoughts
 
Interracial fun.

Hi all. I'm Ashley. I'm looking for someone to have a bit of fun with. I like my role plays to have an interracial theme, me the white girl/girlfriend/wife getting taken by a black man. Also yes I'm into being taken by black midgets and overweight black men. If you think you would be able to help me and want to have fun, then send a PM so we can talk things over.
 
Back
Top