Hollywood Secrets (closed)

She licked at his lips and purred snuggling close.

Thought you might agree...

One hand lightly clawing down his chest.

-He smiled a bit and looked to her eyes he couldn't help what he did next gently did his hand caress her hip and pull her close to a kiss it was sweet and tender and nothing forced he would see if what he had been feeling was correct or was she just to comfortable around him.-

A purr and a nibble within the kiss as she moved with his pull and curled around him pressing I to the kiss. Her eyes a soft golden glow as they studied his in this moment to read whatever she could from them.

-He nibbled her neck a bit his hands gently up her stomach as he looked back to her eyes.-“i am really liking this its nice.”-he said softly.-

Yes...

Her body began to move more curling and snuggling against him. Growing more and more comfortable being her true self and so close to him

Very nice .

Her nips getting a little more primal as she purred a deeper almost growled purr clearly still very pleased.

-His fingers traced gently along her stomach as he leaned in and nibbled more on her neck back playfully-"This is wonderful."

The purr held more sensual very pleased and a little hungry growl as she nibbled back at him as well. Her eyes pure feline as she smiled. Serpentine slithers against him as she pulled him tight in a somewhat demanding kiss.

-He kissed her back and stroked her hair Enjoying the kiss moaning in delight as he enjoyed it his fingers running through her hair a moment .-

The moans he made brought more of the almost growled purr from her as she moved one hand to gently claw at his chest while they kissed. Finally breaking the kiss she stared into his eyes her own a golden feline as she smiled licking at her lips.

-He Smiled as Leo gently pulled her down and pinned her gently pouncing on her now he had her pinned oh true she could flip him no problem but he actually had contorl a moment and leaned in gently nipping at her ear then to her neck leaving gentle nips and bites along her tender neck.-"mmmm Purr and growl baby it sounds amazing."-He grins and continued he honestly kept her still.-

Her purrs slowly became sensual growls as she clawed fingernails down his back. Her eyes purely feline gold and glowing as she watched him. She would play a little for now as she was still able to maintain the human calm for now but if she let the full feline side lay claim things would be very different very quickly.

-He Kept her pinned down and nibbled more enjoying her body so close to his and his lips playing along her soft neck his hot breath touches down on her gentle skin and smiled .-“You enjoying this so far?”-hebwhispered.-

Softly growled words.

Forrr now... Soon.. my turrn to play.

Her features still human but fangs claws and eyes more feline as she gently clawed down his back and nipped at his neck and lips. Her eyes catching his whenever he lifted from her neck.

-He whispered to her gently.-“then play baby show me how you play.”-he said and rolled her on top of him curious.-

A feline roll of her body as she nipped from his jaw down his shoulder and chest. Claws dancing over his chest and arms rippling against him till that passion level builds and suddenly a growler rumbles from her and she pins his hands to the bed riding harder growling eyes locked in his like a lioness on prey locking at his lips and neck.

—Leo smiled as she played he gave soft groan her playfulness was nice and he was slowly getting turned on. As she stared down at him he smiled and said.- “come on kitty cat lets play.”-he smiled seeing if he could get to her play and enjoy it with her. He managed to roll her just a moment before she rolled him back down he was stronger then he looked.-“I think i figured you out and its ok i like it no one else has to know.”

The playful nips from before replaced with slightly more intense but still gentle bites. The growl slightly rumbling her chest as she rode more and more intently as her eyes glowed softly watching him.

-He grins and looked up to her eyes and feeling the bites-"mmmm go on kitty you want to play show me what you want i can give it to you."-He whispered gently in her ear returning a bite gently to her ear his hot breath entering it.-

Riding even more intently as a near roar rippled from her biting him to leave a mark... Mark him as hers. She growled licking at his lips feeling orgasm bouncing through her system.

-He moaned as she bit down and licked at his lips opening his mouth catching her tongue and sucked on it in a kiss feeling her nearly making him cum him self moaning more as her body grinds.-

Orgasm having washed it's way through her system she finally slows down her riding him and stares into his eyes with a fanged smile.

Well now lover... Want more.

-Leo smiled up to her and groaned as his cock stood ridged between her legs and looked back in to her eyes.-"Yes i do and if my kitten wishes I can play rough back."-He grins more his whites showing.-

She purrs.

You can try.

She licked at his lips and moving a little more not realizing he had slipped from her.

Now...

-Leo smiled and sat up taking her shoulders and pinning her beneath him, He was not sure if she let him or if he managed. Leo in either case soon lifted one of her legs and pressed against her teasing her entrance and his rod against one another just blocking them was there clothes as his hands slowly raised her shirt and kissed over her skin his fingers keeping her as still as he could letting off bites and nips along her skin as well.-

Eyes almost glowing as she smiled fangs bared. She had let him win that little pin curious how much the human could dish out. Nipping and biting at him as well she released an almost growled purr smiling

Back