Full Bondage Hoods

J

JasonStevens

I know this is a BDSM type question but I don't know how LGBT friendly the BDSM section is.

Anyone here have any experience with them full sensory depravation hoods?

I am wanting to buy one for myself and start getting into some bondage and BDSM with my boyfriend. But he's always been "vanilla" and seems to be getting tamer each passing month.

(It's kinda pissing me off frankly. I want to try new things!)

Before you try a hood try a blindfold, ear plugs and a gag at the same time. Those are items you should have and it will give you an idea of what it is like but a hood is different if you get a good one.
At first try it for very short periods of time, no more than 5 minutes. The most important thing is to be able to tell time, even if someone is in the room with you, seconds will seem like minutes then hours. To time yourself use an ice cube in your hand, when it melts take the stuff off.
You can go longer as you get use to it.

Before you try a hood try a blindfold, ear plugs and a gag at the same time. Those are items you should have and it will give you an idea of what it is like but a hood is different if you get a good one.
At first try it for very short periods of time, no more than 5 minutes. The most important thing is to be able to tell time, even if someone is in the room with you, seconds will seem like minutes then hours. To time yourself use an ice cube in your hand, when it melts take the stuff off.
You can go longer as you get use to it.

Thanks for the input!!!

Back