Get even with my husband?

Don't let him see you naked for a week. Make him leave the room when you dress or undress. Lights out, or better yet a blindfold during sex.

Honestly, the fairest thing would be to have naked pics of him out on the internet, too. You could really make it fun, though. Work on the pictures together.

Although technically they are your photos, if they are not identifiable as you, I don't see how you have a reasonable claim on them.

Unless this is part of a pattern of actions that you feel shows a lack of respect, I'd just let it go.

Last edited:
AmandaJane;32413392 He agrees he should not have posted these pictures and has offered to make it up to me. [B said:
So I am looking for suggestions on how to get even.[/B]

If they are not identifiable as you, I don't see how you have a claim on them.

Unless this is part of a pattern of actions that you feel shows a lack of respect, I'd just let it go.

Perhaps if you interpret the bold part as : I need a fun and mutually agreeable punishment for him. :)

Sorry, but how is "getting even" going to help? What are you, 7 years old?

Why not just act like a grown-up and tell him how his actions have made you feel?

I'm also a little confused about your post. Has your husband given you permission to punish him in someway or are you just wanting to get even? If you are wanting to just "get even", in this case, I would say just drop it, since he has already apologized, no real damage was done, and it doesn't seem likely it will happen again. If he is agreeable to some sort of "punishment" there are a miriad of things you could do. I would recommend some sort of teasing without release or slapping a chastity device on him for some period of time.

Hello.... Housework for the next week everything..:D

Then I would let it go...

You can always delete the pics. Not that big of a deal really.

Alternatively, you could post them on Lit and show him all of the posts of guys falling over themselves to get with you. Then, subtly remind him that you COULD pack up and leave for one of those Lit Don Juans...

My husband entered nude pictures of me in a "Photo contest" on the web. While none of the photos actually show my face and frankly I don't think anyone could identify me from them but, it still pisses me off. These were my pictures to share or not share. The truth is, had he talked to me about it before he entered them I probably could have been persuaded to enter them. I find the whole anonymous exhibitionists thing very exciting.
He agrees he should not have posted these pictures and has offered to make it up to me. So I am looking for suggestions on how to get even.

Apparently some clarification is needed as to whether this has become a fun thing for you both or whether you are indeed pissed off with him and are looking for real revenge.

Honestly, the fairest thing would be to have naked pics of him out on the internet, too. You could really make it fun, though. Work on the pictures together.

I have some pictures of him modeling some of my panties that I could post. Anyone have suggestions of site outside of lit where I could post?

I have some pictures of him modeling some of my panties that I could post. Anyone have suggestions of site outside of lit where I could post?

So, why not lit? It's not like this is the most judgemental site out there or anything. I'd say X Tube would be good if you want, though. He'd win plenty of approval, especially if you classify them as gay. :D I've gotten some very nice offers.

I say since they're your pics. post them here. I don't think he meant you any harm in doing so. I just think he's proud of his wife & wants to show her off. I see you say the exhibitionists thing very exciting....:)...

Last edited:
Appreciate

My husband entered nude pictures of me in a "Photo contest" on the web. While none of the photos actually show my face and frankly I don't think anyone could identify me from them but, it still pisses me off. These were my pictures to share or not share. The truth is, had he talked to me about it before he entered them I probably could have been persuaded to enter them. I find the whole anonymous exhibitionists thing very exciting.
He agrees he should not have posted these pictures and has offered to make it up to me. So I am looking for suggestions on how to get even.

I CAN APPRECIATE YOUR FEELINGS. Give me (Excuse, I meant him) a good spanking!!!

Almost as bad as Newsweek posting a "stolen" picture of Sarah Palin in shorts on the cover without asking her permission. Newsweek is really hard up for money as well as TASTE.

Having someone make something up to you is NOT the same as you seeking revenge. Why don't you preserve the health of this relationship and act maturely instead of 'getting even'. Yes, your husband did do something VERY wrong, but two wrongs don't make a right.

Although two wrights made an airplane and two wongs can make goo goo gai pan.

But I digress.

Next time you're fooling around, massage his cock and while he's not looking swap lube for extra strength Orajel.

The effect will wear off and he'll be fine, but for a few numb, scary moments he'll probably be wondering if it'll ever work again.

Sorry, but how is "getting even" going to help? What are you, 7 years old?

Why not just act like a grown-up and tell him how his actions have made you feel?

This. Seriously. Unless you're playing with each other and are looking for a "punishment", then getting even will only work to make the situation worse.

Fuck him in the ass with a strap-on. That'll teach 'im.
Yah, that pegging thing is the way to go. Get him in touch with his inner gay self. Then when he leaves you for a well hung Jamacan, you can revel in the glory of your revenge.

Though payback, in fun, is fine. When my wife spilled chilled water on me in the middle of the night (by accident), I tortured her for days with visions of "getting even". Was I looking for some sort of serious satisfaction. Not really. Accidents happen, but so does fun. We occasionally wrestle, pinch each other and she's been known to give some light love taps or kicks when too displeased with my self-satisfaction.

Back