Yahoo chat with my dominant

Katiesub

Really Really Experienced
Ladies:

My assignment from my online dominant is to find some other ladies who would like to chat with him on Yahoo.

While I'm in a net relationship with him, he's not necessarily looking for someone who is looking for that type of chat. If you're interesting (and interested), he's a very articulate and beguiling person who I've found is more interested in listening to me than talking at me, if you know what I mean.

Unlike almost every male I've ever chatted with, he has never pushed me to go beyond text/pm when I told him that voice/pics/video are a hard limit with me.

I can vouch for his discretion and his ability to be deliciously directive. *smile*

I can also vouch for his empathy if you're having a bad day and want to vent ... or a good one and want to share it!

His yahoo account is rugburns54@yahoo.com

Last edited:
A lot of people have read this, but he says that no one has contacted him ...

Can you help me not fail this assignment?

I'm sure I'll probably start a comment storm and get PM's but....

This post, and your bump, create red flags galore.

First off - I'm never going to be foolish enough to message anyone off of this forum without first getting to know them through the forum. Profile, post history, messages back and forth - it is simply good old-fashioned common sense to have these things for any female heck any person, to have before messaging away from here. Even with a throw away email account.

Second - Your success of failure depending on how well you manage to guilt trip/convince other women to do something foolish and, seeing as no one has contacted him, something they are clearly uncomfortable with is unfair to you....and to all of us.

Third - If he really wants to meet new people, for play or for general conversation, he should be posting himself. I'm not interested in chatting with anyone who hides behind another.

Best of luck in your new relationship but please be aware of the red flags posts like this raise.

First off - I'm never going to be foolish enough to message anyone off of this forum without first getting to know them through the forum. Profile, post history, messages back and forth - it is simply good old-fashioned common sense to have these things for any female heck any person, to have before messaging away from here. Even with a throw away email account.

Second - Your success of failure depending on how well you manage to guilt trip/convince other women to do something foolish and, seeing as no one has contacted him, something they are clearly uncomfortable with is unfair to you....and to all of us.

Third - If he really wants to meet new people, for play or for general conversation, he should be posting himself. I'm not interested in chatting with anyone who hides behind another.

Best of luck in your new relationship but please be aware of the red flags posts like this raise.

Very well said.

To the OP: these kinds of threads (from what I've observed) have less than a 1% hit rate. The fact that he has put pressure on you, as LIAG said, is a bad sign.

Threads like this pop up semi frequently and this is the most I've ever seen for replies in one of them.

Very well said.

To the OP: these kinds of threads (from what I've observed) have less than a 1% hit rate. The fact that he has put pressure on you, as LIAG said, is a bad sign.

Threads like this pop up semi frequently and this is the most I've ever seen for replies in one of them.

Also, generally speaking when a 'girl' comes onto a site for her 'man/boyfriend/master/dom/whatever' it throws up flags if the 'girl' really exists.

Now, at 416 posts it lends some credibility, but it mostly comes across as bullshit.

Ladies:

My assignment from my online dominant is to find some other ladies who would like to chat with him on Yahoo.

While I'm in a net relationship with him, he's not necessarily looking for someone who is looking for that type of chat.
If you're interesting (and interested), he's a very articulate and beguiling person who I've found is more interested in listening to me than talking at me, if you know what I mean.

Unlike almost every male I've ever chatted with, he has never pushed me to go beyond text/pm when I told him that voice/pics/video are a hard limit with me.

I can vouch for his discretion and his ability to be deliciously directive. *smile*

I can also vouch for his empathy if you're having a bad day and want to vent ... or a good one and want to share it!

His yahoo account is rugburns54@yahoo.com

He's made this assignment, he wants to chat, but he doesn't want to chat like that. Then, you describe what he's like chatting like that.:confused:

I'm confused, but not interested. What a strange ad... what a strange task.

He's made this assignment, he wants to chat, but he doesn't want to chat like that. Then, you describe what he's like chatting like that.:confused:

I'm confused, but not interested. What a strange ad... what a strange task.

Not Interested is understood
Confused is interesting
It takes all types to make a world
So learn to give the devil his due

Give this women a biscuit, all good and sensible posts deserve a biscuit

Give this women a biscuit, all good and sensible posts deserve a biscuit

HA - Well, as biscuit's here in the UK have the potential to bring chocolate in my life, I'll gladly accept any and all that people may wish to send my way....especially if they have dark chocolate.

Last edited:
HA - Well, as biscuit's here in the UK have the potential to bring chocolate in my life, I'll gladly accept any and all that people may wish to send my way....especially if they have dark chocolate.

How about some McVities Dark Chocolate Biscuits....

Now you have me thinking about them, I'm even tempted to pop out to my local shop before it closes

I don't have a car and have already walked into town and back today so I shall settle for my White Chocolate Orange Cookies from Sainsbury bakery instead.

Wiah, slow down. Chocolate requires extra effort, we cant just go giving chocolate away to anyone. That would fly in the face of centuries of proud british beaucracy.

Back