Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

I've actually had that happen here on Lit. It was a very surprising, but pleasant experience.

I like this tread. Yes, I'm another older woman (divorced but married for 20 years) who is turned on by the prospect of being with a younger woman. For reasons unknown, I find an age gap very arousing. It must be a taboo thing. The idea of power play also appeals. I hate the cliche of an older woman seducing a younger one. It's just such a convention. What I really like is the idea of a younger confident girl (over 18) coming on to an older, more conservative woman, who is reluctant at first and needs to be persuaded, and revealing her dormant, forceful sexuality.

Love it !!!!

Never tried before

I think it's the softness of women that is attractive. I don't know if I ever take it to a real life scenario but it is a turn on

29 redhead 5 foot 6 curvy with thick booty I love to rub on people accidently in public :)
happily married with kids looking for a married bi woman in minnesota twin cities area......

Amber

I like this tread. Yes, I'm another older woman (divorced but married for 20 years) who is turned on by the prospect of being with a younger woman. For reasons unknown, I find an age gap very arousing. It must be a taboo thing. The idea of power play also appeals. I hate the cliche of an older woman seducing a younger one. It's just such a convention. What I really like is the idea of a younger confident girl (over 18) coming on to an older, more conservative woman, who is reluctant at first and needs to be persuaded, and revealing her dormant, forceful sexuality.

I would be interested in role playing this with you.

Girl/Girl

I am a lurking male who completely disagrees with "young seducing older" as the apex of Girl/girl sex. I agree that the concept is certainly to be embraced.
One of my favorite fantasies is the concept of an older more experienced and confident woman seducing a young lady who sez she won't but then again, she might.

Would you be interested in a role play where I'm a young sales girl who encourages you to dress much less conservatively? Initially, I would help you pick things out. We could meet for coffee, and I would accompany you walking around to make you more comfortable in these more provocative clothes. I would tell you how other women and guys are checking you out. I might introduce you to my friends and family. Helen, I'm Helen also.

Talk to me

I'm 30 f from TX that interested in discreet encounters with married or attached women that jut wants a damn good tougue lashing. If interested, send me a message here or on Yahoo...

Would you be interested in a role play where I'm a young sales girl who encourages you to dress much less conservatively? Initially, I would help you pick things out. We could meet for coffee, and I would accompany you walking around to make you more comfortable in these more provocative clothes. I would tell you how other women and guys are checking you out. I might introduce you to my friends and family. Helen, I'm Helen also.

At first you would be uncomfortable with me coming into your dressing cubicle like it was no big deal to bring you garments. You would gradually be more relaxed with that, and you will even begin to leave the curtain partially open.

:)

If you mean where in the U.S., sorry, not saying. Still pretty new to this and very paranoid.

I am forty four, married for seventeen years. My husband is fine with my attraction to women. Now that the children are out of the house we are starting to explore our sexual horizons. Our fantasy is to find a woman for me who is ok with him watching us from a discreet corner.

I am forty four, married for seventeen years. My husband is fine with my attraction to women. Now that the children are out of the house we are starting to explore our sexual horizons. Our fantasy is to find a woman for me who is ok with him watching us from a discreet corner.

Well hello there. :kiss:

L:rose:

Shame your so far... :(

I've never been watched before... It does sound interesting.

Back