Mueller’s Office Scrubbed Strzok-Page Text Messages Before IG Could Review Them.

I seriously cannot believe there are that many FOOLS on some of these pages 'talking up' Mueller and screaming at Donald Trump.

Not only is Mueller an outright criminal, he's a complete lying *hole who will get sorted out after awhile.

Michael Avennati is supposedly Alexandra Chalupa's new attorney and this means the beginning of the end - it really means absolutely ZERO mainstream law firm was prepared to work for her and that implies they either know the show is over or they strongly suspect that it is.

Mueller is deeply implicated in money laundering for the Clintons in the Ukraine and he cannot last from here.

It's embarrassing that CNN keeps pushing the line at this point. Flynn is obviously going to win all the cases against him and there will be no limit to the damages he will be entitled to. We are talking outright criminal conspiracy here by those inside the FBI running this insanity about the Steele 'dodgy dossier.'

'Missing' 302's, faked 'interviews,' falsified FISA applications, Comey on record saying HE KNEW the investigation was a witch hunt, politically-funded oppo-research being LITERALLY sold to the FBI, wiped emails of Strzok (BY MUELLER!!)... ...you have to be kidding.

Anyone can stand in the House right now and set out the litany of lies and shove it in the faces of Schiff and the rest of those toads. And see where the cards fall. Mueller has lied about his involvement with the Ukraine and Chalupa and his self-interest role in 'Russian collusion' and all of that - he will be forced to stand down at some point. That's just a fact at this point. It really doesn't matter what the House of Reps says because the other day the DOJ REFUSED to appear because they have broken the law and the senior lawyers there know it (THEY INSTRUCTED the DOJ not to appear in public at this time pending the appointment of a permanent head).

It's over, dudes.
 
Back
Top