What was the most hilarious fuck-up on the GB in 2018? Submit your entries!

See, I thought her worst quality was being friends LadyFunk.

Funk is a whole other ballgame. Lots going on there and nobody seems to have hit on exactly what yet. Not that I've seen anyway. Might have missed it.

Candidate # 6...silver gurl's, "In Canada it is free. Our taxes pay for it."

For your viewing pleasure...

In Canada it is free. Our taxes pay for it
https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=89938032&postcount=4

Pretty sure her mum lives in the US hence the $15,000 bill.

Candidate # 3….adrina’s disgusting picture of her bathtub.

For your viewing pleasure…

https://forum.literotica.com/showpos...6&postcount=12
Report Post Reply With Quote

Who's looking at the tub with legs like that? :confused:

Hey, Rory! Can I add a new category? Thanks in advance, Babe!

I nominate spacekowboy for the lifetime achievement award for outing himself as a cowardly snitch.

For your viewing pleasure….

So hilarious that you call me cowardly for putting my name to something when you ran scared from the terrorists and your wife, miles.

You're not going to reveal your real identity, are you, snitchwipe.

Now you're just being an idiot. You know who you were commonly known here as. We all do although you refuse to admit that.

That's what I'm talking about. No one is talking real names here. No one ever has. Too many stalkerbois like yourself out there, laciepants.

Now you're just being an idiot. You know who you were commonly known here as. We all do although you refuse to admit that.

That's what I'm talking about. No one is talking real names here. No one ever has. Too many stalkerbois like yourself out there, laciepants.

Oh, that's too bad. I thought the snitch was going to post his library card.

Please allow me to introduce myself.
I'm a man of wealth and taste.
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a poster's soul and faith.

woo-hoo woo-hoo

If getting shitbirds like you and that other fuckstick tossed on your ear makes me a snitch than so be it. I'd rather be a whistle blower than a cowardly little piece of shit like you and miles any old day of the week.

You keep doing you, Lance.
I'll keep doing your mother.

If getting shitbirds like you and that other fuckstick tossed on your ear makes me a snitch than so be it. I'd rather be a whistle blower than a cowardly little piece of shit like you and miles any old day of the week.

You keep doing you, Lance.
I'll keep doing your mother.

Obviously I'm not Lance, unless my account has been spliffed by Lance, which seems unlikely, as I am typing these words and I am Notcastor.

You however, are, remain, and always shall be, a snitch.

Lying bitch says what?

Actually, you and Loook ought to have a Joint FuckUp Nomination for the way you both try to suck dead lancelace's dick.

You both pretty much lick his deceased snitched butthole several times a day.

From where I sit, that's a hilarious fuckup.

Obviously I'm not Lance, unless my account has been spliffed by Lance, which seems unlikely, as I am typing these words and I am Notcastor.

Screen-Shot-2018-12-13-at-1-28-09-PM.png

Tell the class who Ellie Talbot is again, Mr. Newbie Of November 2018?

giphy.webp

My having been here before does not equate a priori with my being Deadlance.

(Did I really have to type that?)

Are you really that stupid or is this another of your hilarious "jokes"?

[ray liotta or prince gif here]

My having been here before does not equate a priori with my being Deadlance.

(Did I really have to type that?)

Are you really that stupid or is this another of your hilarious "jokes"?

[ray liotta or prince gif here]

Weak save, Lance. You're capable of so much better. Or maybe not, this fifth attempt at rejuvenating your former self has dulled the edges. Kinda like Michael Keaton's clone of a clone in Multiplicity.

Hey, how's the kids doing? Your son still dating that Guess model, or did he upgrade to Jordache?

14e9a6fdde3ad0454694da00412b8545.gif

Actually, you and Loook ought to have a Joint FuckUp Nomination for the way you both try to suck dead lancelace's dick.

You both pretty much lick his deceased snitched butthole several times a day.

From where I sit, that's a hilarious fuckup.

From where I sit you're a lying little shitbird stalker who gets caught in his own lies and tries to backpedal out of them.

Also where I sit is on your mother's face. She's into it.

Candidate # 3….adrina’s disgusting picture of her bathtub.

If nothing else, THIS!

Although it is adorable that after all these years, the two little old ladies, Luke and Kowboy still keep the romance alive.

The reach arounds, the front stroke, the back stroke, the side stroke, the trading of their mothers panties and their fantasies of others mothers. True love until the end. Snitches and bitches be damned. They will always still have each other, hot chicks or ones back side.

IrezumiKiss;90134678[IMG said:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif[/IMG]

I love you, Irezumi, but if I see that fucking Ray Liotta one more time.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1F6AD39C-8F04-4E67-93FD-20B67C14B4E3.jpg
    1F6AD39C-8F04-4E67-93FD-20B67C14B4E3.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 0
Spaceboi, Loooookatmydik ... maybe we should make it a reverse Oreo and put Zululu in the middle.

A three way of snitchbitches. A trifecta of lacey-lance wannabes. What sad old fags.

Back