"Dry Ejaculation"

Jay Richards

Really Experienced
Joined
May 23, 2004
Posts
532
I want to know if any of the older men here have ever experienced Dry Ejaculation--that is to say you have an orgasm, but there is no cum, no ejaculate at all?

Apparently it happens to men who are on certain prostate medications.

I am freaking out!!

JAY
 
I want to know if any of the older men here have ever experienced Dry Ejaculation--that is to say you have an orgasm, but there is no cum, no ejaculate at all?

Apparently it happens to men who are on certain prostate medications.

I am freaking out!!

JAY

A friend of mine who's had his prostate removed has only dry orgasms. Erectile function is okay though.
 
You could

Actually, it's possible to masturbate to a dry orgasm. I've done this a bunch of times. You edge and allow yourself to cum just a little bit each time. Each time I do this it's different and the amounts of both semen and orgasms can vary. One time a had about a dozen orgasms with anywhere from a few drops of semen to maybe a half teaspoon each time. The last orgasm was super intense but without any semen.

Cheers
 
You might want to read up on Retrograde Ejaculation on the Mayo Clinic site.
 
Last edited:
I have had a couple of anal orgasms with certain partners and it consumes my entire body with waves of strong tingling sensations
 
I've had sex enough in a short time period that I had a "dry" orgasm so it's not unheard of, even without the side effects of medication.
 
I was on "rapiflow" and experienced the "dry ejaculation/retrograde"
also my orgasm was way diminished and not the huge climax with complete satisfaction.

My wife wasn't too disappointed as she could blow me to orgasm and not have to deal with the semen. lol

I told the urologist that I was not going to deal with this and they took me off it immediately...
 
I doubt it worth to mention as it will likely to be removed by moderator, but I remember those very well from my preschool years. Later I have had at least one I recall within intense and lengthy sex session.
 
I have this from prostate surgery. When they reamed it our with a laser they had to remove more tissue than they originally thought they would because of embedded stones.:eek:

Do I miss not having a mess to clean up?

Meh...not much.

I do still send out precum...:confused:

Urine is an excellent semen solvent.

I do note a curious siphoning effect if I am careful or take some Cilias I can fuck for hours and I may or may not cum but I am satisfied just the same...
Was giving the FWB a complex until I explained it to her in detail!:D


Retrograde Ejaculation
delivery of semen ejaculate into the bladder; seen in neurologic disease, diabetes, and occasionally after prostate surgery.
 
Fortunately I am still capable of repeated orgasm, e.g. climaxing two, three, four or even five times in a night. (The most I have heard of is six but that was a long time ago!)

When this occurs my genitals simply 'run out' of seminal fluid, and the orgasm doesn't produce any liquid at all. Nowadays this can happen on the second climax or the third. But when there's no more fluid there, the orgasm will be dry and I will not ejaculate.
 
I want to know if any of the older men here have ever experienced Dry Ejaculation--that is to say you have an orgasm, but there is no cum, no ejaculate at all?

Apparently it happens to men who are on certain prostate medications.

I am freaking out!!

JAY

In my mind, it's just an age thing. I am on no prostate medications nor any other medication that would cause this. It happens to me all the time, not always but more often than not. I don't think anything of it. I'm 67
 
In my mind, it's just an age thing. I am on no prostate medications nor any other medication that would cause this. It happens to me all the time, not always but more often than not. I don't think anything of it. I'm 67

I agree age has a lot to do with it. I'm 62 and don't produce much cum when I do. But still, enjoy sex even if my erections are not a hard as there were either!
 
Thank you...

Thank you gentlemen, I appreciate your input. I have read some of the articles. I will speak to my doctor. I know now that it is a side effect of the Tamulosin I take.

Thanks,

Jay.
 
As an older gentleman with no prostate, all my orgasms are 'dry'. I think there is a bit of precum, but that is all. Fortunately, the physical and emotionally pleasurable sensations still work!
 
Several years ago

Like maybe 6 or 7 I was prescribed “flomax ”. Lost all ejaculation volume. I stopped taking it and gained some back but not like before. Such a bummer.
 
I'm having a different, yet also strange situation. I had a life threatening virus that kept me in the hospital late Aug, Sept, and early Oct. I couldn't get off during that time of course. However, since then, when I take matters into my own hands, my ejaculate I swear is urine. It is water with a urine yellow tint. I am NOT and NEVER have been into water sports. I would love to be able to get off with cum instead of urine. I tried googling it, but couldn't find anything. I'm not sure how this changed happened, but I wish I could change it.
 
I'm having a different, yet also strange situation. I had a life threatening virus that kept me in the hospital late Aug, Sept, and early Oct. I couldn't get off during that time of course. However, since then, when I take matters into my own hands, my ejaculate I swear is urine. It is water with a urine yellow tint. I am NOT and NEVER have been into water sports. I would love to be able to get off with cum instead of urine. I tried googling it, but couldn't find anything. I'm not sure how this changed happened, but I wish I could change it.

Doesn't make sense to me, no idea what could be the cause, but I would speak to your doctor— sooner rather than later.
 
Hubby

Dry ejaculation happens to my husband sometimes since he had a prostate biopsy and is on some prostate meds to reduce the size of his prostate. He is disappointed when it happens because it feels weird to him. I don’t mind, but it upsets me for him to be disappointed. Since the procedure when he does cum it’s a lot more than it used to be. It’s all a side effect of his meds, he talked to his doctor.
 
I get retrograde ejaculations when I take a antihistamine for several days in a row. It got old after I leaked in my undies and had these sticky spots. I stopped taking it, but when I went to the doctors, I listed it on the meds that affect me, (along with Demerol). I ended up seeing the physician assistant instead of my regular doctor,(They are both female) and she asked me why I don't use antihistamines. When I told her it causes me to "leak" a little, she said she didn't understand and asked what kind of leaking. I pointed at my crotch. Then she said "urine"?? and I replied, "no, semen"... and she went "ohhhhh, I see", and then she said that it was a retrograde ejaculation and not serious..... just a little messy....


Last week I had my yearly physical. I was looking forward to the prostate exam and hernia check. The last time she did both, I was shaved and I had what could be considered a tiny clitty between my legs. She gave me a rather shocked look but didn't say anything. This time I let all the hair grow back which pretty much hid a still tiny clitty. I wanted her to see just how tiny it was but she disappointed me by not doing either exam.
 
I wouldn't mind dry ejac's. It certainly would help with cleaning up the mess. It'd be different if I was with someone. But solo, give me dry ones any day.
 
Dry

I experienced this when I was younger, the time you would fuck finish roll over to smoke and be erect again before you had got down to the filter. After about the fourth orgasm it felt like you were shooting dust inside her. Almost painful but unable to stop.

Great times, I guess now I should be concerned about my prostate but for now happy to have a messy ending. :D
 
Back
Top