secret lit - my partner does not know I get on here

It's sad so many partners lie and cheat. Not knowing and not sharing is cheating.
My wife and I do everything together, including writing and adding stories to Lit, commenting, and having a good time with other Lit members.

I don't see how some couples, married or not, stay together with so many diffferences.

It's real easy to make this kind of blanket statement when you're married to a liberal and open minded spouse, many of us are not in such and enviable position. However, we still love our wives/husbands, but we also know what we can and cannot share with them. I don't see that those of us who happen to be married to more conservative/reserved partners should be denied the opportunity of a little private indulgence. Yes, myy wife and I have very differing sexual appetites, but we have retained very happily married for 30 years now, which might not have been the case if I didn't have outlets like Lit where I can, at least to a degree, find some expression for my fantasies and desires which I know she would never satisfy.

It's real easy to make this kind of blanket statement when you're married to a liberal and open minded spouse, many of us are not in such and enviable position. However, we still love our wives/husbands, but we also know what we can and cannot share with them. I don't see that those of us who happen to be married to more conservative/reserved partners should be denied the opportunity of a little private indulgence. Yes, myy wife and I have very differing sexual appetites, but we have retained very happily married for 30 years now, which might not have been the case if I didn't have outlets like Lit where I can, at least to a degree, find some expression for my fantasies and desires which I know she would never satisfy.

Very well said! Thanks, hilton.

I agree Hilton! I’m in the same boat as you and like you, my wife and I have been married for over 30 years (36 yrs) and have a good sex life but she is pretty conservative and reserved. She is happy with things just the way they are and I’ve wanted to explore our sexuality more so rather than put a lot of pressure on her, I come here to read what others do that I would only wish to try.

My boyfriend has no idea that I'm a member of this site and that I like reading erotica. Don't tell him!

Couldn't agree more. Totally happy in my relationship but lit is an outlet to share fantasies etc.

Secrets

Lit is an Erotic place for like minded people to explore. My dark secret is i found this site and my loving other half has no knowledge i cum in here to explore my inner thoughts. Not all of us have erotic thoughts, but some of us do as the human aspect of our lives. Two erotic minds have to work in unison to create dreams and fantasies. Erotic stories places fantasies and thoughts in my mind that myself only understands. Cravings and urges are part of being human.

I've only ever told one partner. I posted some naked pics years ago on Lit, and shared the thread with her. She signed up to take a look and told me she was really turned on by the pics, the fact that I posted them, and the reactions from other members. She even messaged me to say she was home touching herself while going through the thread.

Lit is an Erotic place for like minded people to explore. My dark secret is i found this site and my loving other half has no knowledge i cum in here to explore my inner thoughts. Not all of us have erotic thoughts, but some of us do as the human aspect of our lives. Two erotic minds have to work in unison to create dreams and fantasies. Erotic stories places fantasies and thoughts in my mind that myself only understands. Cravings and urges are part of being human.

Welcome to Lit. You do have millions of similar minded friends here....

Like so many others, completely sexless marriage - as in years! I've developed quite a bit of a secret life - for several years having a number of affairs, but I've slowed down, or at least have grown out of my "slut" phase. :rolleyes: I know for many it is unconscionable, but we actually have a pretty decent marriage otherwise...

I started by reading and then writing stories. Only discovered the forum later, tend to come and go, but always have enjoyed the connections I make on here and being able to find like minded people as well as many who push my own attitudes and assumptions about sex and sexuality. Just wish I could share it...

no

straight to the point - who is here in secret, that your partner does not know you are here, ?

at least I don't think so. I am not doing anything I would be mad if she done it. If I wasn't such a wus, I'd share more of my fantasies with her. I have told her a lot, though and so far, no problems.

Like so many others, completely sexless marriage - as in years! I've developed quite a bit of a secret life - for several years having a number of affairs, but I've slowed down, or at least have grown out of my "slut" phase. :rolleyes: I know for many it is unconscionable, but we actually have a pretty decent marriage otherwise...

I started by reading and then writing stories. Only discovered the forum later, tend to come and go, but always have enjoyed the connections I make on here and being able to find like minded people as well as many who push my own attitudes and assumptions about sex and sexuality. Just wish I could share it...

Fairly similar to myself. Albeit Lit being Just one of several sites.

Mine doesn't. Totally happy with life and sex life, but on here i can share my fantasies that i know don't do it for her etc

This is my first post. My boyfriend is not aware that I joined this site. I have no designs on cheating, just reading and maybe joining in on discussions. It's all very naughty.

Back