Over Her Head (closed)

Tommy was a bit disappointed when he didn’t hear from Anna at all that evening, but he shrugged it off. She would eventually come around. He got a good night’s sleep, woke up early, enjoyed a little wake-n-bake (perfect activity for a Monday morning) and at around 9am, when he checked in on Anna and saw she was still in the dorm and not in class, he finally sent her a message:

See you at seven

He went to his classes for the day, spent the afternoon putting up fliers for a wednesday night concert, and as evening rolled around, got prepared to go pick up Anna and see just what she was capable of...
 
Anna had a rough night.

Even the friction of her sheets against her sensitive skin made her twitch in discomfort. She made a few trips to the bathroom to wipe her sweaty body and throw up once before she gave up and curled into a ball next to the bath tub. She didn’t know how long she laid there but she didn’t sleep at all - her gaze was fixated on a crack in the subway tile next to the vanity.

She was only startled out of this routine when someone banged on the door.

She levered herself onto weakened legs and flicked open the lock, turning down her face and mumbling about how sorry she was for hogging - she’d been sick. Valerie didn’t argue; Anna looked like shit.

She didn’t feel like she could eat so she skipped breakfast and retreated back to the safety of her room. Maybe she’d be able to finally sleep.

Her phone vibrated with message reminders on the desk but she ignored that, too.
 
Seven o’clock rapidly approached, and Tommy was very much looking forward to seeing Anna again. He got himself cleaned up and dressed in nice jeans and a button-up shirt, and even stopped to get her flowers (although that was mostly to impress the roommates more than anything else).

He got to her dorm building and headed up to her suite. He knocked on the door and Kirsten promptly opened it, getting all giggly over the roses as she let him in. “I think she might be sick, though, you should check on her,” Kristen said as Tommy headed for her room. He frowned as he came to the door. He wondered if she really was sick, or if she just needed a little pick me up. He knocked on her door lightly before trying the handle, found it unlocked, and let himself inside...
 
In the dark curled up in a little ball, Anna stretched out onto her back in the middle of the floor. She turned just enough so that she could see the thick hems of dark-wash denim jeans step ever closer into her space until Anna had to raise her eyes up and up and up until she looked into Tommy’s dark eyes from where he cane to a stop standing directly over her head.

He observed her for a moment silently. Anna looked back for a second, taking in the blood red flowers in his hands.

Anna closed her eyes and flinched away. She didn’t want anyone seeing her like this, but especially not Tommy. She couldn’t tolerate any weakness in his presence.

She choked out, “what are you doing here?”
 
The room was dark, but Tommy’s eyes adjusted quickly, spotting Anna curled up on the floor. She muttered at him and rolled away. He snickered. He should have taken pity on her.

But he was a monster, and seeing her in such a pathetic state served only to arouse him. He knew she wasn’t sick, per se; she was in the throes of her cocaine comedown. Her body was craving more of that white powder, but he knew at this point it wouldn’t help her for long, and only make things even worse in the end.

He set the flowers on the bedside table, and then got down on one knee beside her, slid his hands under her back and knees, and hoisted her up off the floor. He turned and laid her down gently in her bed.

She was weak, fragile, broken. Useless. He could have done anything he wanted with her right then and there, but it wouldn’t have been much fun. Instead, he planted a kiss on her forehead. “Get some rest, doll,” he whispered, before standing upright, and turning away from her. He went and got her a bottle of water from her mini fridge and opened it, setting it next to the flowers and leaving the cap on.

“Can I get you anything before I leave?” he asked her.
 
She couldn’t even muster the power to be confused at his strange behaviour. For some reason Tommy was actually being nice to her. It didn’t fit with her impression of him.

He lifted her into bed and left her with the water, asking if he could get her anything.

Her frayed nerves whispered and howled in her ears. Her heart pounded. There was only one thing she needed.

No.

Wanted.

Swallowing her nausea and straightening her shoulders for the first time all day, Anna shook her head.

No.

She wasn’t broken enough to ask him to keep poisoning her body. She’d come down off the high on her own. She didn’t need Tommy.

“No,” she rasped. “I think you’ve done enough.”
 
Somehow, Tommy bit his tongue at her bitchy words, although she was right. Her current state was his fault. He kissed her forehead again. “I’ll see you later, then,” he said to her, playing the ever-sweet boyfriend angle just to confuse her even more. No mention of the video, or squirting, his effective blackmail threat. He’d let her stew on it.

He headed out, went back to his place. Seeing her like that was incredibly arousing to his sick mind, and as soon as he got home he was ready to jerk himself off. He pulled up his videos of her rape on his phone and stroked himself for quite a while, recalling vividly the things he had done to her, all while pondering his next move.

He figured it wouldn’t be long before he heard from her. She had to be getting paranoid about the potential release of the video, after all...
 
Several hours later, Anna felt like she wasn’t on a dingy in the middle of a tsunami anymore, so she was able to get up and slowly drag herself to the fridge. She made some chicken noodle soup and munched on saltines as she stared blankly at the television. Now that she was a little more alert, she pondered over that strange behaviour.

Tommy had kissed her gently twice like a loving boyfriend might. He had hefted her into bed. But strangest of all, Tommy had never once mentioned the blackmail or her “homework” - he didn’t seem irritated at all that she hadn’t managed to fulfill that particular order. But that didn’t mean that he’d forgotten.

He just had to be toying with her.

Right? At any second Anna would turn on her phone and find her tortured body splayed across the Internet for everyone to see as Tommy raped her like a stuck pig. She’d just be “that whore who put out but changed her mind and tried to throw a perfectly good guy under the bus” if she complained at all.

Tommy would be the victim. Not Anna.

It made her sick.

Or that might have been the soup - either way, as Anna leaned over the toilet and upchucked again, fingers trembling and skin crawling anew, Anna realized she had no choice.

She tried to text but her fingers scrabbled over the letters until her message was incomprehensible.

Anna hit the call button, waiting for Tommy to answer.

When he finally did, he said nothing as he waited to hear her breakdown.

Anna cried, croaking into the phone speaker.

“Please. I... I need...”
 
It was just after midnight when Tommy’s phone rang; it was Anna. He let it ring a few time, but made sure to answer before it went to voicemail.

She sounded desperate, begging, and he already knew just what she needed. Immediately, he knew what to do. “I know baby. I’ll be there in a little bit,” he promised her.

He opened up a hidden drawer in his coffee table, eyeing his pharmacopeia. He pulled out an eight-ball worth of coke, and a small baggy of powder MDMA—Ecstasy. He dumped out some of the cocaine powder on a small hand mirror, and then used a razor blade to quickly mix the ecstasy dose in with the cocaine. Satisfied, he put all the powder into its own baggie, and then snorted a rail of coke for himself to get himself in the right frame of mind.

It worked.

He headed out, his mind running a mile a minute as he made his way across campus and soon came to her dorm. He went inside and up to her suite, knocked on the door, and was greeted by one of the girls. The others giggled along at what they assumed was an obvious late night booty call, and Tommy did nothing to dissuade them of the notion, making a beeline for Anna’s room and letting himself in, and promptly locking the door behind him.

“Hi there,” he said with a smirk as he eyed her...
 
Anna dropped her eyes shamefully to the ground. She’d failed. She couldn’t even meet his dark eyes which seemed to exude an air of victory - he had just been waiting for her to break.

Anna extended her hand. “Please. I can’t take it anymore. Please just— what do I have to do?”

She slid from the edge of her bed onto her knees.
 
Anna reached out to him, pleading, and in short order found herself on her knees, begging. Tommy smirked as he reached into his pocket and pulled out the baggie of white powder.

“Is this what you need?” he asked, the slightest hint of malice in his voice as he held the baggie up for her to see.
 
“Yes,” she mumbled, words scratching at her throat until they bled, painful as they were to say.

She hated to admit her defeat to him.

But she had been easily overpowered.

“Yes,” she tried again, a bit firmer this time.
 
Tommy stepped forward, within her reach now, holding the baggie up above her. His crotch was a mere foot from her face.

“Tell me... how bad do you need it?” he asked her, his voice low, growly. Just what was she willing to do now? And what would she be willing to do when she was rolling balls on the MDMA mixed in with the coke? His cock throbbed inside his jeans as his mind raced with possibilities.
 
Anna’s pride shattered.

Squeezing her eyes shut, she swallowed the last of it and spoke plaintively.

“I need it, Tommy. Please. Please. I’ll do anything for it. What do you want me to do? Name your price and I’ll do it,” Anna pleaded, still feeling lousy. She knew it was withdrawal, but the thought of coming down off the high cold turkey sounded like a terrible idea. Maybe just a bit more and then she could ration it, wean it...
 
Tommy smirked. Of course his first thought was to get his dick out and have her suck on it. His mind was already racing a mile a minute, and this girl just screamed “possibility.” He looked down upon her, and toyed with his belt buckle for a moment, before reaching down a bit further and adjusting his stiffening length of cock in his jeans in front of her face.

The sheer power he felt at the moment, as she begged him and offered up anything, was such a rush. That right there was what he lived for.

“Anything, huh?” he replied.
 
She nodded, slowly. Like Tommy, her first thought was in regards to blowing him. She was a bit confused when he seemed to have to debate on it and finally decide ahonst it, but she didn’t exactly complain, either. Even though she was afraid of what he might make her do, but Anna needed that baggie.

“A-Anything,” she repeated, green eyes locking on Tommy’s.
 
With one hand, Tommy unbuckled his belt and unfastened the button on his jeans, and he watched with amusement as Anna’s eyes flitted back and forth between the bulge in his pants and the baggie of cocaine he was holding out of her reach.

He smirked. “Good. How well you suck my dick will determine how much of this I give you,” he said, shaking the baggy a bit above her.
 
Ann fought off her frown. She still didn’t have that much practical experience with blowjobs and so she worried about the outcome of this. Still, she promised him anything in order to get that baggie and that was exactly what he was going to get. Slowly, Anna reached forward and placed one small palm over the thick bulge, feeling it pulsate against her hand.

She remembered exactly how large this thing was and the pain of taking it last time but she was going to try her best to please him.

SqueeIng his shaft through his boxers, Anna took a deep breath and reached in and fished out Tommy’s dick.
 
Tommy smirked as he felt her hand on his dick, and then she was pulling it out. He wasn’t at full mast yet, by any means, but he was certainly aroused and well on the way.

He let his jeans fall to the floor, and he kicked them aside.

“Don’t be shy now, Anna,” he growled at her, as she knelt before him, holding his long thick cock.
 
She was.

As she laid eyes on it for the first time in days, Anna was forced to acknowledge its size. It was easy to force herself not to look when this tool had been raping her, but now she had no excuse. Even if he was blackmailing her and had her dubious consent, Anna still didn’t really want to suck Tommy off.

His dick was semi-hard, still slightly soft in her hand and not near as full as she knew it could get. Anna slowly began to stroke his cock, working him up. She watched as a drop of fluid beaded at the tip, rolling down the hot rod of flesh in her hand and dripping onto her hand.
 
Tommy raised an eyebrow as he watched her, unimpressed so far. He let her stroke him out, his eyes glued to her as his cock grew in her hands.

“It helps if you actually put it in your mouth,” he growled. “But take your shirt off first and let me see those titties.”
 
Her cheeks flamed red in embrassment.

There was a flutter of activity as she rushed to get out of her shirt. She hadn’t put a bra on this morning because she had felt so sickly, so when the shirt popped over her head and her breasts were released they did a little bounce for him.

After that, Anna scooted in a bit closer on her knees and suckled him into her mouth, wincing at the salty flavour. Carefully, Anna worked her tongue around the head and worked more and more into her mouth until he hit the back of her throat.
 
Fuck, she had a great rack, Tommy mused, admiring her body before him. He couldn’t wait to have her writhing in ecstasy, impaled on his cock. This blowjob was just the beginning..

“Much better,” Tommy said approvingly as she took his cock into her mouth. She got about halfway down before he felt the head hit the back of her throat and he saw her gag in response. His hand immediately went to her head, his fingers running through her dark hair.

“Now go back to the head, and then slide down again as far as you can,” he ordered. “Fuck, do I have to tell you how to do everything?”
 
Anna dropped her eyes in shame.

She felt so embarrassed about her lack of skill in this area and he just kept pointing that out.

She had no choice but to follow directions. As much as she wanted to say something spiteful she knew it wouldn’t turn out in her favour.

Dutifully, Anna pulled back and rolled her tongue around the head a bit until she worked up the nerve to try again. She took a deep breath in through her nose and closed her eyes, pushing forward once more. This time she managed to get most of the way down before she gagged and choked, pulling back as much as she could to cough a bit. Tommy’s hand in her hair prevented her from going too far, and she could tell he was getting impatient with her the way he grasped the back of her head tightly and thrust his hips against her face.

His cock slid down her throat, past her gag reflex until he could see her esophagus bulging in her efforts to take him.
 
Tommy was getting impatient, but mostly he just enjoyed roughly using his new toy. He started working her head up and down his length, his hips working in rhythm with his hands. Every time he went deep, he fed her a little more, and savored the way her whole curvy body quaked when she gagged on his long thick dick. Her lips were stretched wide around his member.

He pulled his dick out of her mouth after a few minutes of that, only to give her a wet smack of his cock to her cheek before forcing it back down her throat. He held her down on him this time, refusing to let her come up for air, his full length throbbing inside her skull...
 
Back
Top