The Isolated Blurt Thread XXVIII : In Praise of Older Yoga Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
The humming birds have yet to discover the two feeders I put up this year. They’ll be here when my mystery plants bloom soon.
 
They are actually little feathered badasses. That being said, I only prefer them on the other side of a window, they used to come too close for my own comfort at my old house. It seems that I was not a threat sitting on the deck, reading books. I have never seen one fly upside down though I’d love to.

I love hummingbirds. Blue Jays are nasty.
 
I love hummingbirds. Blue Jays are nasty.

They’re so mean. I like large birds of prey, they’re fascinating. I’m not a fan of the smaller ones even though I feed them. We’ve been slowly converting our gardens into butterfly and bee friendly flowers instead of the landscaping that looks okay but does nothing and I figure I can offer to give the birds nourishment too even though they suck.
 
I don’t like pet birds, and I don’t like being near wild birds. When I saw Steve Irwin’s show at Australia Zoo they have a birds of prey part of the show when their birds all fly out into the stadium and land on people in the audience etc. I thought I might fucking die. It was, up until that point, the scariest twenty minutes of my life.

We had a track rider run over a red tailed hawk a few years ago. It was injured, but he had a big box or bin or something I don't remember. He loaded in back of his truck and brought it into the office to wait for raptor recovery to come and retrieve it. Of course, a few of us dumb dudes, myself includeed, wanted to look at this hawk. We've all seen one, just not so close. We opened the top and the mother fucker let out the screaming cry and looked like the baddest badass we've ever seen. Some dude squealed, we all jumped out of our skin and promptly shut the lid. We were very lucky his wing was damaged and they could mend him up.
 
It would be fun to tie Rainshine naked to a lounger on my deck for an afternoon.

The hummingbirds chase each other off the nearby feeders, while everything from songbirds to jays to hawks eagles and the odd falcon go about their business.
 
Now that she likes you, you could buy some if her junk er vintage pieces.

Rob will lend you his Capital One. I know it!
 
Day 2 of the heatwave:

We lost mother today.

She opted to go home and turn on the AC.

I suspect she'll visit less frequently.

Success...........
 
Day 2 of the heatwave:

We lost mother today.

She opted to go home and turn on the AC.

I suspect she'll visit less frequently.

Success...........

A dirt road to the house and bears might reduce the visit frequency.
 
Yes, think Rob pre-tummy tuck and staple.

You got bears like he used to be and gay gym rats like he's aiming for now. I have it on good authority though that he's been putting on a bit of weight lately so maybe he's decided to go back to the bear thing.

Sad, really. Emotional eaters without some good therapy work tend to not succeed long-term with gastric bypass or gastric banding procedures.
 
Only if and when he can get them in 4E width. You can't expect to have slender feet after punishing them with decades of morbid obesity.
 
bucket
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top