Ban all of the previously and repeatedly banned posters. Especially the perma-banned

Should all banned posters be immediately banned upon their return to lit?


  • Total voters
    43
If the shoe fits.

You follow people around, make snarky posts, make snarky comments. You specifically, purposefully and with full enjoyment regularly try to harass others.

Talk about self awareness.

Your post is a great source of irony there, Liam.

:rolleyes:

This. I figure they must be unhappy in their lives.
 
Post that DOD not age well:

I love you but I disagree. We need those punching bags.

We are down one and a half, and no one minds. I am coming around to Aglo's point of view.

Same reason Disgustipated was banned.

Twice

He would murder you if he had the balls, Q-####.

Who "killed" Kenny? I mean, Kato?

Troll destroyed. :cool:

Very :cool: indeed

This doesn't resonate with me. I'm not going to be here once I am old enough to collect SS like AJ, Ish, NotVette, etc.

Truth

Any traction yet, Tweak?

Somebody got some traction, Tweak. You seem inconsistent about signing your posts.

The most alt-making banned dumbfuck, ladies, and gents!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 560
User Name Posts
beew 84

And by almost twice as much as the thread starter. This is true triggerment.

This^ alt-making banned dumbfucks was in about second place at one point.
 
^^^ quotes the same person 7 times...but he doesnt trigger me....

Lol. Wow.
 
^^^ quotes the same person 7 times...but he doesnt trigger me....

Lol. Wow.

You laughed out loud? Wow, just wow. Somebody is easilly amused.

Thanks for tallying up the quoted posts, I hadn't bothered to count them I just clicked on some posts that caught my eye out of the 48 posts that the soon-to-be-banned Kato had in this thread, with no apparent ironic intent.

How many times have you been banned for your dribble?
 
You laughed out loud? Wow, just wow. Somebody is easilly amused.

Thanks for tallying up the quoted posts, I hadn't bothered to count them I just clicked on some posts that caught my eye out of the 48 posts that the soon-to-be-banned Kato had in this thread, with no apparent ironic intent.

How many times have you been banned for your dribble?


Head's up Q-man. One-eyed Sally up there received a Nerf gun in honor of Christ's

b-day.
 
Rollin' rollin' rollin'; used all the pages rollin' (medicinal, of course).
 
Cerebral neuropathy is not a joke but a treatable 'condition', wise guys.:rolleyes:
 
One cannot be sure until they count the number of times he said "you're stupid" or dumfuck.
 
giphy.gif
 
Agross let this thread slip into the ether once her Close Personal Friend was banned.

Funny how that happens.
 
It would be nice if the mods would ban a new alt on the same day instead of taking their sweet time. For example, GrandpaBill has gone through 100+ alts so far. His current alt is still going strong after more than two weeks.

Honestly, how many buttons does a mod need to press to ban him...again?
Maybe they're waiting for him to post bestiality pics again.
 
Back
Top