Alternate Blurting II: Bandito

5GW7.gif

The link to American Stinker is icing on the cake.

AJ must be proud.
didn't see its words, just that it posted... whatever it posts now isn't worth reading and nothing it's sunk to can surprise me

Come sweat with me. It's only a gazillion degrees. :D
it was 88 with a 'feels like' of 98. due to drop to 77 by around 2 am :rolleyes::eek:

It is a crisp and cool 95°F here.

Glad I got the mowing done yesterday.
mowing's about the only outdoors thing i can do in this heat as the air flowing past me makes it doable.

I take that back. Just got an alert for a tornado watch.
stay safe :rose:

Is that Princess Lance yapping again
lace, q, several of them. funny how invested they are in posting in this thread. has lace's blurt even reached 5000 yet?

they deleted the tweets

aw... the cops, right? well i guess it was to be expected :D

thing is, if the hackers can get in that easily, the met needs better security. they need to be hiring more of the new brains that live and breathe this stuff if they want to stay protected... if kids messing about can get in, so can any foreign government intent on sewing discord and confusion.

aw... the cops, right? well i guess it was to be expected :D

thing is, if the hackers can get in that easily, the met needs better security. they need to be hiring more of the new brains that live and breathe this stuff if they want to stay protected... if kids messing about can get in, so can any foreign government intent on sewing discord and confusion.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49054332

99 here in the shade with a heat index of 112

Not excessive at all, just a normal July day.

"Scotland Yard’s press bureau email account also appears to have been accessed."

hmmm, this happens after the new 007 gets attention

grumpy cat, who died not so long ago, has her own wax figurine in madame tussauds
in las vegas
bloody hell :D

Thanks. All the bad stuff went around us.
glad to hear it. pretty much happens that way here, too... had ones touch down/cause damage in as little as around 6 miles from us, but with the hills, trees and windy roads they seem to prefer the straight shots to the stateline better!

not sure why there's so much freaking out over the CATS trailer as being weird and disturbing...

just watched it, and, for me, the weirdest part was judi dench wearing what looked like a big fur collared coat on top of her cat fur. :confused: it smacked of fur-issues.

regardless, the comments about head to body ratio and the furry bumps breasts just didn't really strike me. i was too busy watching the beautiful balletic dancing. so, to me, the trailer came across more as a ballet than anything else and i can't wait to watch it!

It's hot and I'm pissed about it.

I had to do some shit that required the truck yesterday and I thought I was going to fucking die. We were hauling some stuff for a buddy of mine to the recycling center, so there were four people in my brother's shitty truck, and I didn't know the AC had gone out, so when he told me that I wanted to slap the shit out of him.

There's a fucking heatwave. And he got pissed because me and my friends kept bitching about the heat and called us old. Like my dude it's a hundred fucking degrees, your perceived youth will not save you. This is ridiculous. I had to come home and take a shower to get the sweat off of me.

And he called me Johnny Cash as an insult. He was like, "Nobody told your ass to dress like that, Johnny Cash".

The man in black. :cool:

Saturday morning in the garden with Kitty Girl. 😸

Minus the mosquitoes it's my favorite time of the week.

glad to hear it. pretty much happens that way here, too... had ones touch down/cause damage in as little as around 6 miles from us, but with the hills, trees and windy roads they seem to prefer the straight shots to the stateline better!

I was looking at your local weather. Nasty day ahead. Hopefully you won't die of heat stroke.

Stay indoors! ( I guess I don't need to say that to you)

I was looking at your local weather. Nasty day ahead. Hopefully you won't die of heat stroke.

Stay indoors! ( I guess I don't need to say that to you)

I was thinking that same thing. Fuck the garden. It's hot. My ass is sitting right in front of this AC all day and if anybody wants me to move it's gonna be an ordeal. Like I'll do it, but I will bitch the entire time.

Edit: I legit don't even want to get up and make breakfast because of the heat. The AC is running and it feels fine but I know once I turn that stove on I'm gonna be pissed.

I think we have bagels. I might do a bagel. Bitesize doesn't like them, though. She hates cream cheese this week. :rolleyes:

Edit: We wasted money on that DNA test. One time Bitesize thought cream cheese was yogurt and as we watched her eat it from the tub I thought, "No, yeah, that's me. That's my kid."

Last edited:
I was thinking that same thing. Fuck the garden. It's hot. My ass is sitting right in front of this AC all day and if anybody wants me to move it's gonna be an ordeal. Like I'll do it, but I will bitch the entire time.

Edit: I legit don't even want to get up and make breakfast because of the heat. The AC is running and it feels fine but I know once I turn that stove on I'm gonna be pissed.

I think we have bagels. I might do a bagel. Bitesize doesn't like them, though. She hates cream cheese this week. :rolleyes:

Edit: We wasted money on that DNA test. One time Bitesize thought cream cheese was yogurt and as we watched her eat it from the tub I thought, "No, yeah, that's me. That's my kid."

Just standard Florida July right now. 80 in the morning, disgusting by afternoon. The morning is the best time of day often. However if a rainstorm comes in late afternoon, early evening sometimes it stays cool. Which is nice. :)

Just standard Florida July right now. 80 in the morning, disgusting by afternoon. The morning is the best time of day often. However if a rainstorm comes in late afternoon, early evening sometimes it stays cool. Which is nice. :)

My favorite time to be outdoors in Florida was January, usually in the evening.

Cool. And no mosquitoes. :cool:

Back