wooing with song

580772_10152166907160634_124945913_n-8902.jpg
 
More than words - Extreme


Saying I love you
Is not the words I want to hear from you
It's not that I want you
Not to say, but if you only knew
How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
'Cause I'd already know

What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you

More than words

Now that I've tried to talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is close your eyes
And just reach out your hands and touch me
Hold me close don't ever let me go
More than words is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
'Cause I'd already know

What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you
 
Not sure if it is the kind of thing, you are looking for, but I always liked Macy Gray's When I See You. It sounds like a fairly typical (but still happy) song about arguing and then being so glad to be back together again. But some of the lyrics are so undoubtedly sexual they make me chuckle. I found it quite realistic, but light hearted, and sexy.

:D

Oh! I'm Yours by Jason M'Raz is super, duper sweet and wonderful.
Lady Percy by King Charles is also sweet, although quite....whimsical.
 
Last edited:
The act is empty when it's someone else's song. Red Hot Chili Pepper's Hard to Concentrate or If are perfect serenading songs, but they shouldn't be cookie cutter and no one song works for every girl. I can't imagine a girl having anything but a negative reaction if she realises how you chose the song - "Babe, a stranger on the internet told me and I liked it"

I think it is fine. I'd be too busy being over the moon with the fact that they heard this song, and the lyrics, and thought it matched how they felt about me. That'd be wonderful. It's the message.
 
I think it is fine. I'd be too busy being over the moon with the fact that they heard this song, and the lyrics, and thought it matched how they felt about me. That'd be wonderful. It's the message.



Thank you for being someone else who gets it !!! :rose:
 
This has to be personal choice, songs you have connections with, songs that bring back memories.
I did a complication cassette years ago bob Dylan, van the man, Bruce Springsteen, pink floyd, little bit of frank Sinatra, it was our go to music choice for almost any occasion, think for yourself make it personal for your partner.
 
Neither...

When you say famous is that famous in your own ego or are you proper famous :D

Neither.

In my relatively small circle of friends, I'm known for being able to carry on a conversation by quoting songs.

I was having delusions of mediocrity there. Thanks for bringing me back to earth.
 
Neither.

In my relatively small circle of friends, I'm known for being able to carry on a conversation by quoting songs.

I was having delusions of mediocrity there. Thanks for bringing me back to earth.


LOL, no problem pal.
 
Back
Top