2014 Survivor News & Views: Announcements and Discussions for the Survivorphile

You're welcome, everybody.

This is an email I got from Laurel after I sent in the contest results:

Thank you very much for your help! If you're still keen to moderate and there are folks who are interested in continuing the contest unofficially. We won't be supplying prizes, but we can supply the Survivor forum for you all to use.


I would be willing to moderate, if we get enough people to sign up. The blank score cards are intact and I can easily open a new scoreboard. However, if there are only a few interested, I wouldn't want to do it. :)

Once was enough for me. Thanks anyway. :)
 
Being that no one else is posting anything, including Laurel, I'll ask the obvious question.

"Hello? Where'd everyone go? The party is over. The contest is finished...for good. Yet, where's the official 2014 Survivor Contest notification?"

I never understood why theme contest were given so very much attention, an author writing one story in a contest when authors in the Survivor Contests write hundreds of stories and hundreds of thousands of words. For what?

When winning a $150 in one theme contest with a 3,000 to 6,000 word story, we slave to write as many stories in as many categories as we can. Yet, for what?

Why did we do this? Where's our reward? Where's the attention that we so justly deserve for writing so very many stories for Literotica?

For God's sake, at the very least acknowledge the winners of the Survivor Contest in a timely manner to show that our hard work was appreciated. At the very least, give us a link to claim our prizes.

In the way that the theme contest winners are listed on the front page, never has Survivor winners been listed on the front page of Literotica.

Suddenly, I don't feel as if I've won anything. Truly, I've survived participating in a contest where the writers who write a quantity of stories are viewed with contempt instead of adoration.

 
I've wondered the same thing SJP. I don't know if it's always been like that, but I noticed every January since I came back to Lit.
 
Last edited:
Could it be that Freddie, now posing as SusanJillParker, sucked all of the life and fun out of the contest over the past several years? :rolleyes:
 
I'm not going to post anything nasty. My reason for joining the Survivor Contest was to stretch myself a bit as an author. I've done that successfully for the past two years, even through horrendous times that knocked the wind out of my sails. I would have liked to have written more, although I am surprised at how much I did manage to write. I made it through every one of the "seasonal" contests, for example. I hadn't written a "How To" before and that was well received.

If it continues, I will likely enter again. Thanks to all who helped. My best wishes to you in 2015.

BrettJ in Canada
 
The winners never get announced in a timely manner for any of the contests. I always thought that the contests were given such high value for a few reasons, first nobody ever anticipated the authors going as buck wild as they do and if you look at the scores it's kind just a few of us. When you remember how many points you get per story the point gap between the the top seven players (Well four and five are trying to disprove me) the rest of us are all separated by a fair bit and it falls off pretty damn quick.

I think ending this contest makes perfect sense and think Laurel would be wise to replace it with something like the Survivor Hot list. When this contest started years and years ago Lit was a much smaller site. Speaking from experience there was a time when it wasn't impossible to have read every story on the site period, not just every story in a given genre. I remember when the new stories page was usually less than twenty and was occasionally only one or two. At that point getting quantity was necessary. It's not anymore. A push for higher quality might not hurt. Unfortunately to a large extent all of our authors can tell you that while being a great author helps if you're really interested in an H just play to the crowd.

It's not the reason I keep my score quiet most years until the end, the one year I posted early I was trying to play Susan and scare people off but I think a lot of readers look at Susan's score card and go "NOPE".
 
Little Mary Sunshine says...

I owe Survivor everything. It has forced me to write in categories that I never would...and sometimes to even be empathetic to kinks that are not my own. It has developed in me a daily writing regime...although yes I fall off that wagon too sometimes. Thing is that once something is a habit you always come back to it. It has helped me to develop a thicker skin...I write for me, other people just happen to like my shit too.

Thing is that everything has its season. And right now, I have twenty-seven...count them 27 wonderful story lines that need finishing. I am trying to figure out how to turn this avocation into a money maker so that I can do the things for my princess that I need to. And as much as I feel loyalty to this contest, perhaps it is best to let it die on a field of glory rather than slink away into the night? Not that I presume to have the answers...

And honestly if someone would answer my question from months ago about whether chapters from old stories will count then I probably would compete again...because of the discipline that this contest requires.

Come what may...I always compete against myself and I always win, because for me it is about setting and achieving goals.
 
I owe Survivor everything. It has forced me to write in categories that I never would...and sometimes to even be empathetic to kinks that are not my own. It has developed in me a daily writing regime...although yes I fall off that wagon too sometimes. Thing is that once something is a habit you always come back to it. It has helped me to develop a thicker skin...I write for me, other people just happen to like my shit too.

Thing is that everything has its season. And right now, I have twenty-seven...count them 27 wonderful story lines that need finishing. I am trying to figure out how to turn this avocation into a money maker so that I can do the things for my princess that I need to. And as much as I feel loyalty to this contest, perhaps it is best to let it die on a field of glory rather than slink away into the night? Not that I presume to have the answers...

And honestly if someone would answer my question from months ago about whether chapters from old stories will count then I probably would compete again...because of the discipline that this contest requires.

Come what may...I always compete against myself and I always win, because for me it is about setting and achieving goals.

You may post new chapters to old stories but you may not post old chapters to old stories that have already been posted to Literotica, if that's your question.

The only thing that the Survivor contest has done for me, other than winning $2,500 in 7 years, has been forcing me to write in categories that I wouldn't otherwise write in and having no interest in writing.

Much like BrettJ, I'm a disciplined writer. I write everyday, 7 days a week from 4 am until noon. This is my job. I earn my money from writing stories.

I don't think that I sucked the life out of the contest to answer someone who never competed in the contest and who is unable to stretch himself to write anything but gay stories. If anything, I encouraged participants to write more.

If anyone sucks the life out of this site, it's those few people who post 24/7 on the forum boards and who have tens of thousands of posts and dozens of secret names while bashing everyone who don't agree with their opinions.

If anyone sucks the life out of this site, it's the people who don't vote and who don't comment. It's those few people who give you a 1 bashing vote as soon as your story post on the board without so much as reading the story.

If anyone sucks the life out of this site, it's the people who have a way to win theme contests by cheating. Monthly contests and theme contests are nothing but a popularity contest and too often have nothing to do with the quality of the story.

I have 7 identities, BostonFictionWriter, AndTheEnd, PositiveThinker, CarBuffStuff, SuperHeroRalph, WmForrester, and my real name, SusanJillParker. Unlike some who use multiple identities to bash stories in secret, all of my names are attached to stories.

Susan Fredericks, my married name, which originally I posted under my nickname Freddie, is the name that some people still know me by from 2007 & 2008 when I posted as BostonFictionWriter.

Yet, every time I make a post, there are those who creep out of the woodwork to start trouble. I won't name names. We all know who they are. You just have to look and see how many forum board posts they have. Then, you just have to read how mean they are to people.

I seldom go on the forum board. I've been writing under my real name, Susan Jill Parker since 2011 and only have 350 posts, most of which are to the Survivor contest thread.

I used to post more on the forum boards as BostonFictionWriter. I think I had about 3,000 posts under that name. Again, most of those posts were to the Survivor thread.

The thing that bothers troublemakers on this site is that I'm able to defend myself. I'm able to make those miscreants feel as small as they are whenever they personally attack me out of the blue.

This site could be the better site if only those people who don't have a life would just write stories instead of posting their poison at the expense of others.
 
Susan, I can't say I earn my living as an author. Not as much as I used to, due to some health issues. But I continue to write. I am in the process of rebuilding my career. I'd like to have the secondary income it provided back.

I do believe writing is a discipline, but as I posted in a very recent essay - it should also be a joy. I'd write even if I did not get paid. I agree with a (well-known) writer acquaintance of mine that those who write do so because they need to express themselves. I am nearing my 500th entry here on LIT, but have over 1600 pieces fully written. I wouldn't have written a single one if I didn't enjoy writing.

Again, I thank those who have supported me over the years. They far outweigh the "bashers".

BrettJ in Canada
 
Being that no one else is posting anything, including Laurel, I'll ask the obvious question.

"Hello? Where'd everyone go? The party is over. The contest is finished...for good. Yet, where's the official 2014 Survivor Contest notification?"

I never understood why theme contest were given so very much attention, an author writing one story in a contest when authors in the Survivor Contests write hundreds of stories and hundreds of thousands of words. For what?

When winning a $150 in one theme contest with a 3,000 to 6,000 word story, we slave to write as many stories in as many categories as we can. Yet, for what?

Why did we do this? Where's our reward? Where's the attention that we so justly deserve for writing so very many stories for Literotica?

For God's sake, at the very least acknowledge the winners of the Survivor Contest in a timely manner to show that our hard work was appreciated. At the very least, give us a link to claim our prizes.

In the way that the theme contest winners are listed on the front page, never has Survivor winners been listed on the front page of Literotica.

Suddenly, I don't feel as if I've won anything. Truly, I've survived participating in a contest where the writers who write a quantity of stories are viewed with contempt instead of adoration.


We should be getting the official announcement within a few days. People were updating their scorecards through Jan. 4, and today is Jan. 7, which is not a long time.

The Survivors' Contest has its own forum, and theme contests do not. There is not even a forum for all theme contests. There are more prizes awarded in the Survivors' Contest and the higher ones are more than those awarded in theme contests.

As for a reward, most people who write here do so for the fun of it. Probably at least 95% of the authors have never made a dime out of Literotica. You have probably gotten more in cash and other prizes than any one person in the history of the site, but I would have to research that before making an absolute statement. I have probably received about $400 over almost 14 years, which is probably more than most, but I don't really expect to make a lot of money either.

There is one financial benefit I have received, and so have some other authors. I have, I believe, sharpened my writing skills and am able to sell stories through some sites and make a worthwhile amount. I will never get rich, but it is a nice sideline.

And, you know as well as I do that to claim your prize, you have to PM Laurel and tell her your name and address so she can send you a check. For those winning an Amazon gift certificate, give her your email address. She already has those things but it's easier to take them from a message than to dig through her records. But, don't do this until AFTER the official announcement.
 
Those of us who have been around here for several years know exactly who Freddie really is--he publicized his e-books in true name on his bio before he became so obnoxious as BOSTONFICTIONWRITER that he had to start changing names (although, unfortunately, not posting personality).

Those who have been associated with the Survivor's contest for years also know exactly what I'm posting about concerning him dragging the contest down to where at least the money isn't being provided for it anymore.

Beyond that, I'm pretty sure I've written in more categories on Literotica than he has--and certainly written more, as I'm top six in all production, and he's not even in the top ten. I write in multiple accounts as well, just like he does. :rolleyes:

As a gauge to why Freddie puts off people as he does, in his last rant he posts that I only write GM. In 2014, I posted 76 stories to 13 different categories, all without giving a thought to working the Survivor system. So, obviously I don't write just GM, and if I did choose to play the Survivor contest, I could do quite well. His smear on that is typical Freddie.
 
Last edited:
As of this year I think I'll break $600 in prizes I believe. Twice I got gift certificates that I straight didn't collect but for these purposes I think they count.
 
I appreciate you Box and all your hard work. If you need the numbers I will join but as my score card shows life got very complicated in the last three months of last year and i barely wrote anything compared to previous months and the year before.

I am a happy camper generally, I didn't beat my score from the year before but there were extenuating circumstances and i am surprised to have ended in the top five. Having said that:

I didn't like the way Sean only filled his score card in at the end. I believe it was disappointing for those who slid out of the top five and off the end of the top 15 which is just a mean thing to do. I would rather a rule where you had to update at least once once a month like everyone else did rather than two days after the comp ended. Just my two cents worth.

I don't care what Susan or Tara or Sean write or don't write it's always been about motivation for me and i will probably just use the card privately or something like it if you don't run it so I can go either way. Just let me know if you need my card to flesh out the pool.

You're awesome Box and i would support you either way.
 
I'm sorry you had a rough few months ELLIE.

Ditto. My writing here and my career took a major hit.

Still, it is / was nice to see you and you have an open invitation to visit my Bistro thread at any time. Many of the people there are old friends of ours.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Those of us who have been around here for several years know exactly who Freddie really is--he publicized his e-books in true name on his bio before he became so obnoxious as BOSTONFICTIONWRITER that he had to start changing names (although, unfortunately, not posting personality).

Those who have been associated with the Survivor's contest for years also know exactly what I'm posting about concerning him dragging the contest down to where at least the money isn't being provided for it anymore.

Beyond that, I'm pretty sure I've written in more categories on Literotica than he has--and certainly written more, as I'm top six in all production, and he's not even in the top ten. I write in multiple accounts as well, just like he does. :rolleyes:

As a gauge to why Freddie puts off people as he does, in his last rant he posts that I only write GM. In 2014, I posted 76 stories to 13 different categories, all without giving a thought to working the Survivor system. So, obviously I don't write just GM, and if I did choose to play the Survivor contest, I could do quite well. His smear on that is typical Freddie.

Todd, let me ask you a question?

Why are you here on the Survivor site? Allow me to answer that for you. You're here looking to start trouble. You have no business here other than to pick a fight. This is what you do with me and with everyone because you have no life. I'm sorry you have no life. I'm sorry that you had to invent a life with lies and make believe.

Newsflash. You were never a pilot. The only plane you've been in is a commercial passenger get. You were never in the military, never mind the Air Force. With you in your late 60's, Don't Tell, Don't Ask wasn't the policy back then and didn't even exist when you claimed you served your country.

Listen I don't care that you're gay. Who cares? The only one who isn't proud of being gay is you. You still haven't emerged from the closet. And the reason why you don't like me is because you don't like women. I'm sorry. There's nothing that I can do about that.

Now let's do some fact checking shall we? If I added all the stories that I wrote under AndTheEnd, BostonFictionWriter, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, SuperHeroRalph, SusanJillParker, and WmForrester, and the 300 or so stories that I deleted under BostonFictionWriter to publish, I'd probably be in the top five writers with the most stories posted her, maybe even in the top three. So what? Who cares?

You claim that you write in more categories than I do. Check your math, Todd. With you admitting that you have stories in 13 categories and with me routinely writing in 30 categories under BostonFictionWriter, PositiveThinker, SuperHeroRalph, and SusanJillParker, I dare say that being that I write in 30 categories and you only write in 13 categories, I write in way more categories than you do.

Moreover 82% of your 600 stories are Gay Sex stories. Maybe it's time you stepped out of the closet Todd and marched in the Gay parade. Not that it matters. Who cares? I'm only answering you because you have a way of lying when you've been drinking and when you're drunk.

You forget that I knew your mother, the poor woman. May she rest in peace. You were a big disappointment to her with you refusing or unable to give her a grandchild. The only offspring you gave her was a cat.

You espoused yourself on this site as a famous actor, a Broadway singer, a model, a movie star, a CIA operative, a foreign dignitary, and a spy. We both know that you're none of those things. Yet, who cares? Obviously, you have a screw loose. You seem to have fun imagining a life you don't have and wish you had, so who cares?

Let me ask you this, Todd. How many stories do you have in the All Time Most Read? I had 3, two in the top 25 under BostonFictionWriter before I deleted them to publish them. I still have one story, I Love You Mommy written under my WmForrester name. The last time I checked it had 1.6 million hits and was in 63rd place with 5,000 votes.

Let me ask you another question. How many stories do you have with more than 100,000 hits? I have dozens. How many stories do you have with more than 1,000 votes, 2,000 votes, and 3,000 votes? None? I figures as much. I have several.

I have one Green E under BostonFictionWriter and granted you have more Green E's than me. I would have had more Green E's had I not pissed off Laurel by fighting with the moderators and accusing them of cheating me out of winning the contest but that's in the past.

What else Todd? Anything else? Is this all you have?

I'm sure my ex-husband wouldn't be pleased if you accused me of being a man (lol). You'd shit your pants if you ever met him.

So, go back to the forum boards to pretend that you're posting to the Harvard Review board. Go act superior to everyone when everyone knows how truly inferior you are. You're pathetic Todd.

Have a drink on me Todd. To your continued good health and hoped for sanity. God Bless you Todd. I love you. Bye.

 
Last edited:
I didn't bother to read past your question, Freddie, because you are a broken record of delusional self-possessed bile. I posted because everyone who has been around for any time knows that you are the one who has run the Survivor contest into the ground and that it's ending because of you. No more, no less. All the other lying shit you drop here doesn't change that an iota. And someone needed to say it. It's probably best if it not be someone in Survivor, so that there's no hint of sour grapes in it. It's a straightforward fact.
 
Last edited:
You're just jealous.

When I was writing as BostonFictionWriter, I was #15 on the favorite author list. Now, as SusanJillParker, I'm #27 on the favorite author list.

Where are you?

Listen Todd, you mistake competing in a contest with ruining something.

When Tiger Woods was winning every golf match, was he running golf into the ground? Was he ruining the game? No. Of course not. He raised the level of competition. He was good for the game.

When Serena Williams was winning every tennis match, was she running tennis into the ground? Was she ruining the game? No. Of course not. She raised the level of competition. She was good for the game.

When Michael Jordan won everything, was he running basketball into the ground?

What's wrong with you? For someone so very smart, you tend to write a lot of stupid things. Are you drinking again? Are you drunk again?

While following all of the rules, all that I did in Survivor was to write stories. Writing is my passion. Writing is what I do. I write every day, 8 hours a day, 7 days a week. I never look at a blank page and wonder what I'm going to write and I never write when not inspired.

I may not be the best writer but I work hard to be a better writer. Writing is a lifelong apprenticeship. With every story I write, I get better. I write a dozen to two dozen stories at a time. When the inspiration stops for one story, I move to the next story.

Now, tell me again how I ruined the Survivor contest? Did I ruin the by competing in the contest or did I ruin the contest by winning the contest? I'm confused.

Unlike monthly and theme contest where I don't have a prayer of winning because those are more popularity contests, the only contest I had a chance of winning was Survivor. Yet, even then, instead of writing 1,000 word stories with no plot, no description, no imagery, no tension, no backstory, and no dialogue, I always wrote the best story that I could write.

You're just a sad man. I feel for you Todd. Get some help. We all make fools of ourselves sometimes but you manage to do that on a daily basis. Maybe it's time to get professional help. You're not too old for some psychological therapy.

Good luck to you buddy.

 
If there is to be a contest this year, even with no prizes, I want to sign up and have 19 for my immunity number. I write for the fun of writing anyhow so the money is no big deal, although I would rather have a chance of winning some of it.

I also hope the nasty comments we are seeing already are not an omen of the rest of the year.
 
If there is a contest, I will enter. If not, so be it.

My goal for this year is to return to a slightly higher amount of writing. I will break 500 in a month or so, a bit later than normal.

Best to all

BrettJ in Canada
 
Now, tell me again how I ruined the Survivor contest? Did I ruin the by competing in the contest or did I ruin the contest by winning the contest? I'm confused.

You ruined it by whining, hectoring, and attacking in the most nasty way for years and posting just the sort of over-the-top attacking posts you have to this thread, Freddie. You drove the original contest facilitators screaming into the night by your demands and attacking. You sucked all of the fun and air out of the room.

Anyone who has been around for any length of time understands exactly what you did to ruin the contest--and anything else you touched on the forum.

Perhaps with the money taken away from it, you'll either be less of an asshat about the competition or will just go away, since avarice obviously always was your motivation.

I see no reason to let you lie, self-delude, and harp yourself out of what you did here. Don't bother to respond, because I'm not interested in your little self-obsessed snits.
 
Last edited:
You ruined it by whining, hectoring, and attacking in the most nasty way for years and posting just the sort of over-the-top attacking posts you have to this thread, Freddie. You drove the original contest facilitators screaming into the night by your demands and attacking. You sucked all of the fun and air out of the room.

Anyone who has been around for any length of time understands exactly what you did to ruin the contest--and anything else you touched on the forum.

Perhaps with the money taken away from it, you'll either be less of an asshat about the competition or will just go away, since avarice obviously always was your motivation.

He's right, Freddie. I wasn't the moderator then but you were constantly whining about almost everything and the "stories" you produced were almost all long, rambling screeds that never went anywhere and were cut up into a series of chapters barely long enough to meet Literotica's minimum. You were the reason for the rule about chapters not being allowed, which rule was softened a bit this year.

This year was, admittedly, not as bad. You still have some rambling stories, and they are cut up into chapters in a variety of categories, but they are much longer than they were your first year. I didn't do much reading of them, just enough to be sure they met the minimum length (they did) but I wouldn't have otherwise read them at all.

When I started, in 2001, the idea of the contest was to write the best stories we could, with quality being much more important than quantity. It was fun, partly because of the friendly competition but mostly to test our mettle and the money was strictly secondary. Until you came along, people wrote the best stories they could and had fun.
 
He's right, Freddie. I wasn't the moderator then but you were constantly whining about almost everything and the "stories" you produced were almost all long, rambling screeds that never went anywhere and were cut up into a series of chapters barely long enough to meet Literotica's minimum. You were the reason for the rule about chapters not being allowed, which rule was softened a bit this year.

This year was, admittedly, not as bad. You still have some rambling stories, and they are cut up into chapters in a variety of categories, but they are much longer than they were your first year. I didn't do much reading of them, just enough to be sure they met the minimum length (they did) but I wouldn't have otherwise read them at all.

When I started, in 2001, the idea of the contest was to write the best stories we could, with quality being much more important than quantity. It was fun, partly because of the friendly competition but mostly to test our mettle and the money was strictly secondary. Until you came along, people wrote the best stories they could and had fun.

I'm proud of all that I've written. If I wrote shit stories, I wouldn't be #27 on the most favored list. If I wrote shit stories, I wouldn't have 3 stories in the all-time most read stories. If I wrote shit stories, I wouldn't have won a Green E. If I wrote shit stories, I wouldn't be able to earn my living writing custom, personalized stories for my fans. Yeah, that's right. Most of the stories that appear on my page are not only fan inspired but fan commissioned. Fans don't pay me to write shit stories Box.

You point the finger of accusation at me and me alone. You don't mention PrincessAirHead who wrote 1,000 word nonsensical stories. You don't mention MungoPark who did the same to win. All I did in return was to raise to the level of the competition who were truly writing shit stories at the time but you don't mention them. The reason why I'm so accused is because I was good at what I did and I was good at winning.

You failed to mention Box that the regulars on the AH board and you were one of them, including Crimson and Lauren, not Laurel, but Lauren, attacked me. Every story I posted was bashed not only with 1 votes but with poison. Every story I wrote was dumped out of category and thrown in the Non-Erotic and Review and Essay category. Go look back to 2007 & 2008, if that's still there.

I had stories where some AH regulars wrote the word shit hundreds of times in the comments. I was threatened for writing stories. I had my Facebook hacked and personal information posted on the board. I couldn't make a comment or write a story without being personally attacked as I still am now. Yet, you don't mention that do you Box.

You kick a dog enough and he'll bite you. I've been kicked long enough and hard enough by all of you assholes that now I not only bite, I fight.

I had stories where AH regulars posting as anonymous wrote the meanest and nastiest things. Now, that I stand up for myself and defend myself to Pilot, who comes here out of the clear blue to attack me yet again, it's my fault. When he never participated in the contest, you don't say a thing to him for starting trouble. How dare you? When I'm the one who got you published after you came to me and asked me to help publish you and I did. How dare you?

This is what I've had to stand up to since the time when I won my Green E. Everything changed. I had a target on my back. People, you included, who wrote hundreds of stories and who called my stories shit, didn't have a Green E (lol). How about that?

I was the 15th most favored writer when I was posting as BostonFictionWriter. I don't think I would have been so honored to be favored if I wrote shit stories. Yet, there you were as you are now, still attacking me with Pilot and a dozen other regular AHer's, the reason why I don't post on the forum boards. Yet, even when I don't post on the forum boards, here you all are still attacking me.

Not once have you mentioned Tara who wrote very abbreviated stories, if that's what you want to call what she wrote. I wrote 700,000 words to win this contest. Even while being unmercifully bashed by the same people who attack me here now, I still manage to have decent scores, especially when Laurel doesn't scan my page to eliminate 1 vote bashing scores in the way that she does with everyone else.

The only thing that I can figure is that not only are you all fucked in the head but also you're jealous that I've been so successful on this site, even after you all tried your best to rid me from writing here. Instead of attacking me when I'm not attacking you and when I didn't start any of this, go write a story. Leave me the fuck alone and get on with your life.

I'm sorry that no one is able to write enough stories to beat me. That's not my fault. That's not my problem. I'm sorry that you and your pals don't write good enough stories to be favored as one of the top writers on the site. That's not my fault. That's not my problem. I'm sorry that Laurel didn't bestow a Green E on you as proof that you don't write shit stories. That's not my problem. That's not my fault.

I had hundreds of red H's that were deleted several times by nasty AH regulars. Now whenever I earn a red H, I close the voting. I had people post on my stories, after they deleted my red H, "If you're such a great writer, why don't you have any red H's?"

Even now, whenever I submit a story, I must literally beg Laurel to post it. Then, when she finally posts, it she'll post it in the afternoon instead of the morning and shit can it down at the bottom of the new story page. No one but for Scouries and Samuelx on this site is so treated. No one.

I'm not looking to make friends. I just write stories. I don't bother anyone. I just write stories. I mind my own business but if someone attacks me, I'll attack back.

Now where's my money? The contest has been over for 9 days and there's still no link. You don't have to like me to respect me. You don't have to like me to pay me what Literotica owes me in good faith for not only entering this contest but also for winning this contest...again.

What I don't understand is why people like you and Pilot still continue to make assholes of yourself by trying to get the better of me. I'm the innocent victim here. The truth will set you free box. Do something else instead of looking up my ass. There's nothing there but stories.

Thank you for moderating the contest. Have a wonderful day.




 
Answer me this Box, if my stories are so bad, if my stories ramble, as you say, why do I have so very many hits, hundreds of thousands of hits, whenever I post a story? Why do I have so many votes whenever I post a story, hundreds of votes and even thousands of votes?

Answer me this Box and this is for Pilot too, do you have a story with more than 25 favorable comments? I do. Do you have a story with more than 50 favorable comments? I do. Do you have a story with more than 100 favorable comments? I do.

Yet, you propose the ridiculous, that what I write is inferior. What I write is rambling and what I write is shit. Actually what I write and what anyone writes is arbitrary at best. One may love a story that I've written and someone else may hate it. So what? I don't care. I'm already writing another story. I don't even remember the story that I wrote yesterday, last week, last month, or last year. I'm too busy writing my next story.

Yet, here you are with Pilot and before you and him there were others attacking me a few weeks ago.

Perhaps if you and Pilot wrote better stories, you wouldn't be wasting your time attacking the stories that I write. Right now, you've taken me away from writing my stories. This is my time to write.

Is this it? Are you done? Do you have anything else to write in attack of me that you haven't already written over and again for the past 7 years. Let it go Box. Let it go. It's in the past. Take a breath. Calm down. Go write a story, which is what I'm doing right now.

I love you. Bye.
 
Sorry but your argument would never hold water in a court of law.

"Your honor. It's not fair. She always wins or comes in 2nd place."

Maybe if there's another Survivor Contest, which I seriously doubt there will be, you should make a ban SusanJillParker rule in the way that you made a no chapter rule when I competed as BostonFictionWriter.

"Everyone is allowed to participate in the Survivor contest but for SusanJillParker. It's not fair for her to compete because she writes way too many stories. It's not fair for her to compete because she always wins and we can't bet her.

Even though this competition is about writing the most stories in the most categories and even though she writes quality stories and wrote the most stories with the most words in the contest, we don't care. She's no longer allowed to play because she wins and we can't beat her.

Yeah, that's it. The only way to beat the bitch is to ban the bitch."

Hmm, shades of Salem Witch Trials and shades of George Bush stealing another presidential election, if you can't beat them accuse them of cheating before banning them.

Only, I didn't cheat. I followed the rules to the letter. I wrote my stories and posted them faithfully as soon as they posted. I didn't even sandbag when I could have but I didn't. I even posted a comment early in the contest challenging those to beat me. I even posted a comment early in the contest encouraging more people to participate in the contest.

Yet, I'm the villain because I won...again.

"I'm sorry that I won. It wasn't my fault (sob). Being that I'm so very competitive and passionate about writing, it just happened. Just as it's not the gun it's the shooter (sic), it's not the story but the writer. Please don't blame my stories Box (lol). Blame me."

If this was Boston, my stories would be banned. If this was Salem in the 17th century, I'd be burned at the stake. If this was the Wild West, I'd be hung by the neck. Only this isn't Salem and it's not the Wild West. This was a contest open to one and all.

All you had to do to win the contest was to write the most stories in the most categories. And not only did I do that but also I wrote quality stories. I wrote stories that you didn't even read Box. Yet, you wrote your opinion that my stories are rambling when they're not and when you didn't even take the time to read any of them. How dare you?

Then, stop me if I'm wrong, but you're upset because I wrote stories with chapters that fit in multiple categories. Huh? Why? Is there a fine print rule that I didn't read that we cannot write stories that have multiple chapters in different categories? Other authors did that but I'm the one you point the finger of accusation at as if I did something wrong when I didn't.

The only thing that you're upset about is that I won the contest fair and square. The only thing that you're upset about is that you and your cohorts couldn't beat me.

"Ha! Ha!"

Good for me. I win and you lose...again.

If you could see me right now, you'd see that I'm mooning you.

 
Back
Top