Anyone from Iowa?

abelle

Really Really Experienced
Haven't seen any threads from Iowa, so I thought I'd start one.

I'm M, 35, from central Iowa. Any others from Iowa enjoying Lit?

Is there anywhere in SW Iowa that isn't in the boonies?

Rockin it now aren't we?? Really...Surely there are more than just a couple?? I am close to being embarrassed to have even posted I live here !! Geez..

Missed this thread somehow...

SW Iowa here. About 5 miles outside of the middle of nowhere. The Boonies are a much more populated area than my place. ;)

Greeting to one and all.

Missed this thread somehow...

SW Iowa here. About 5 miles outside of the middle of nowhere. The Boonies are a much more populated area than my place. ;)

Greeting to one and all.
Hi DW...good to find another fellow middle of nowhere dweller among us! :D

NE Iowa here. Middle of nowhere. We have gravel instead of level B though. :)
Ha!! You must live in the upper echelon then!! Now honestly...Iowa isn't all THAT bad...I kinda like running to the mailbox bareass naked with no one to see but the cows and chickens.. :D

Ha!! You must live in the upper echelon then!! Now honestly...Iowa isn't all THAT bad...I kinda like running to the mailbox bareass naked with no one to see but the cows and chickens.. :D

Yowza! Wait let me get my chicken costume! That's something I'd love to see.

Ha.. did I drive by you one day on my travels around Iowa... saw a young lady scurrying back towards the house, but she had a dog to go with the cows and chickens.

Back