• Julybaby04

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miles

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Vetteman

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who'd you vote for? And why wasn't Queerbait™ offered a spot on this poll?:)

I voted for busybody. Nobody comes close to him when it comes to ruining the overall experience of the General Board. I recognize most folks here have him on ignore....I do too...but his nastiness and anger issues probably do more to scare away newcomers and tirekickers more than anyone.

Oh, and query is at best a secondary talent, yearning to make the "big leagues" and making personal attacks on libruls in a pathetic attempt to get the other wingnuts to like him. He's a sad case

Quoted for context.

I had to give it to Ishy, BB and Jery/Jen aren't actual people and thus can't win awards which leaves Vette and Ishy and Vette told me I was smart this month.

lol...holy sheeit!! I might have to change my vote.. but I'd have to see a link to that first, it seems really unbelievable. :)

Okay, I exaggerated. But it's by far the nicest thing Vette's said to me since that time he went missing and only I cared. (And that time I had to keep nagging him for several days.)

The .50s are illegal in California now. There's some good handloading of short .300 and 7MM Magnnums that are getting close to .338 Lapua ballistics. I'll still be hanging with my old .30-338 for those long one's.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it just illegal to sell/purchase them? My understanding was if you owned one before 2004 they were grandfathered in and if you move here with one. . .well they have no way of tracking that to begin with since there are no border controls between states. Perhaps their should be but there aren't.

New .50 BMG rifles are prohibited. There a dozen or more laws that apply. I think you are correct. Here is some info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.50_Caliber_BMG_Regulation_Act_of_2004

I voted for busybody. Nobody comes close to him when it comes to ruining the overall experience of the General Board. I recognize most folks here have him on ignore....I do too...but his nastiness and anger issues probably do more to scare away newcomers and tirekickers more than anyone.

Oh, and query is at best a secondary talent, yearning to make the "big leagues" and making personal attacks on libruls in a pathetic attempt to get the other wingnuts to like him. He's a sad case

Yeah, I have that knucklehead on ignore.. but in reality, it's not that hard to ignore his postings. I iggied him mostly so I wouldn't get into stupid what I'll call "discussions" for lack of a better term. I did that to jerryinflorida too and haven't gotten around to ignoring this new one I've seen.

I still think query deserves some recognition for being such a pontificating tool.

:)
Okay, I exaggerated. But it's by far the nicest thing Vette's said to me since that time he went missing and only I cared. (And that time I had to keep nagging him for several days.)

BWAHAHAHA!!! holy crap, that was a reach i thought only possible by vette, not you!!:)

BS, you don't have me on Iggy, :rolleyes:

OOOooo, that's quite a list, Rob. So much wingnuttery to fill a circus; it's a tough decision.

Seems I am seeing less of B.S. (bunnyslippers), the Zionist, he's been relegated to posting about bombing 'moosefuck' territory and asking for nudie pics. Looks like he stepped back on his fuckery, but still an ass the same. He needs a mega dose of Clozapine.

Eyer is not really a wingnut, just a bit holier than thou and strangely and lovably quirky.

JerryinFlorida is a spam nut or a bored teen, he doesn't count.

Alas, it's a close tie between old frayed jean shorts (who seems to be posting more with a vengeance lately) and some guy named Vetteman. So I have to nominate that so called Vietnam Vet, because that's all I see him posting, how bad 'Obummer'is to America among other tripe. He actually believes what he writes to be the noble truth.

Last edited:

He sniffs zumi's and queersetti's ass for acceptance too.

I don't think I've seen Queersetti responded to one of his posts that were directed at him.

It's the little things that make me laugh.

I had to vote for vette.. but it wasn't an easy choice. They are all deserving in some way, but none are as stubborn and prolific as he is. He will fight to the death before ever admitting being wrong, and fills us with his "facts" on an every day basis. Ya gotta kinda admire his tenacity..

I voted for busy body. Mostly because I've seen five year old children with better typing skills.

Anyway, vette's record of avoiding the truth is prolific. For example, he still won't admit he e-banged a dude.

Hey yo, Poopster

you forgot my other names

TURNER LEAF

PABLO PLUNDER

ANQUAN JIHAD

Had you included those

I woulda been the clear WINNER

Start a new poll:)

Back