"Longmire"

I admit it- I love the Longmire books and the TV show. I won't claim to be to a good critic of either, I just like what I like and use both for entertainment.

Now lets not start knocking both Johnson AND Crais or I may have to imagine Joe Pike and Henry Standingbear kicking someone's ass. They are two of my favorite authors.
 
It was alright at first but the closed off to his own detriment I can do everything myself hard ass western superhero act got tiresome pretty quick and the writing was dull. Like a redneck CSI.


I can see why Ish likes it so much though.....
 
Good show. I like it.

I'm glad Netflix has picked it up for another season.

And, hey... Katee Sackhoff.

giphy.gif
I know what you mean.
 
The show was good if you like the books C J Box is a good writer with similar books in the mountains west And Pickett is a good persont too
 
I enjoyed the series, but liked the books much more. My main problem with the series was Lou Diamond Phillips as Henry. In the book, Henry is a huge man, striking fear into lesser men. Phillips isn't very frightening.
 
I enjoyed the series, but liked the books much more. My main problem with the series was Lou Diamond Phillips as Henry. In the book, Henry is a huge man, striking fear into lesser men. Phillips isn't very frightening.
It was like Tom Cruise playing 6'5 230lb Jack Reacher
 
She always seemed a little manly to me.
It might be on purpose for that role. I have noticed she doesn't wear much make up on the show either. On the internet you can find a lot of pictures of her with a nice hairdo and her make up on. She looks a lot different.
 
Back
Top