"Mom, I'm too HORNY to study!"

Carnevil9

King of Jesters.
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Posts
9,975
A horny young student (high school senior or maybe junior college - over 18) is having trouble focusing on his studies. His dick is always hard, and he's always thinking about sex. Jerking off doesn't help; it just makes him hornier!

His mom, of course, wants him to get good grades so that he can graduate and get a good job and move out of the house. She asks him why he is so restless and not focused on his books. He flat out tells her: I'm too horny to study!

Mom thinks it over. She decides that will just not do; she needs him to focus. What happens next?
 
She buys him an experimental sexbot that only works if he concentrates on his studies. Helpfully, whenever her mouth isn't otherwise occupied, she quizzes him on what he's learned.
 
During one of the quizzes he can’t help himself and shoves hard breaking its jaw. He’s now left with nothing but his hand and a robot that spews gibberish and has to ask mom for more help.
 
She remembers "Skinner Boxes" for behavioral conditioning from her college psych course and makes a "Glory Hole" version of a Skinner Box for him. He keeps his Priapic Penis in the hole while he studies, and every time he answers a practice question correctly he gets a BJ.
 
He's 18 and just now becoming too horny to think? A real late bloomer there. Does he have glandular problems? Dwarfism? (Except for a monstrous cock.) Raging insomnia?
 
He's 18 and just now becoming too horny to think? A real late bloomer there. Does he have glandular problems? Dwarfism? (Except for a monstrous cock.) Raging insomnia?

I would have to guess it’s the series of secret cameras linked to his laptop, that he’s set up around the house to spy on his divorced mother. She gave birth at a tender age and is now on the prowl so is giving off a vibe he cannot resist. Combine those things with her hourglass figure that puts Jessica Rabbit to shame, and pouty lips that could detail a chrome trailer hitch, the poor boy doesn’t have a chance.
 
She offers to sleep with him but he is too weirded out to go into incest. Then the mom arranges for a cute girl from his school to have sex with him a few times. After a while he asks her how he talked the girl into having sex with him. The mom tells him that the girl is actually his half sister from an affair his father had. Okay maybe it wasn't a real affair because they both had a few different partners for a while. This girl's birth put an end to that. The girl was willing and eager to have incest with her brother because she never got to have sex with her dad before he died or left. He tries to stop the incest for a while then he realizes he's addicted to sex he tells his mom he wants to have sex with the girl/sister again and she says she'll arrange it if only he were to have sex with her every now and then. He agrees. Maybe one or both girls end up pregnant.
 
Hopefully ....

She helps him out with his studying and suggests that he spend some time alone fixing things or see his girlfriend.
 
Nope. She hooks him up with her hot Cougar GF.
I knew a group where mom's hot cougar GF seduced mom's middle daughter. I don't know what ensued. But that setup could involve the son and other sisters too. Fun!
 
Can one of them have a smoking fetish?
Me: Do you mind if I smoke?
You: No, go riight ahead.
Me: (cross arms, emit fumes)

Make it a weird smoking fetish, like only (American) Indian Kinnickinick or (India) Indian Bidis, or other bark or herb puffs. I long ago knew a dignified pipe-smoker who mixed pot with sweet Balkan Sobranie tobacco to mask the cannabis scent. Wild-and-crazy folk smoke datura leaves, carefully or not.

King James I of the United Kingdom (yeah, the KJV bible guy) did not like people smoking tobacco. He made it a capital offense. Didn't work. Too bad.
 
I have that recurring fantasy where a (lot) older woman in position of authority helps a young couple to connect, up to holding boy's dick up to where it should go in girl. It may go mildly noncon, although usually is not, just speeding things up between already willing partners. For me the scene work best if the guy is rather obtuse and clueless, but the girl(s) are quite willing.

That might happen here, even with a clumsy guy first (few) time(s), despite his horniness.

Mom could bring in girls under some ruse (to babysitting his little sister? Better something else, that doesn't involve anyone else) and then help son to seduce them.

Eventually, probably in the middle of one such session, son and mother gets at it almost inadvertently, and from now on they go at it on a whim anytime, maybe even sleep together, but still keep fucking young girls, in full blown threesomes.
 
Last edited:
Maybe mommy is piano teacher or something such, who have students at home setting.
 
Last edited:
Or, the most sexy of instruments dominated by demure girls, the big modern orchestral harp.

May need more research, but might be deliciously vicked.
 
King James I of the United Kingdom (yeah, the KJV bible guy) ...

There wasn't a King James I of the United Kingdom. The sixth of Scotland was the first of England (and Wales and, I guess, Ireland). And the United Kingdom [of Great Britain and Ireland] was formed well after the Jameses.
 
She’s a sex therapy hypnotist, which is why her son was comfortable telling her his problem in the first place.

She uses hypnosis to teach him how to achieve mindblowing orgasm via a 5 minute mediation technique. Wanting to be a good mom, however, she tries to slip in some hypnotic suggestion that he enjoys studying the subject he’s having the most difficulty concentrating on.

So the meditation technique works wonders, but now he uncontrollably has spontaneous orgasms whenever he sees calculus equations.
 
There wasn't a King James I of the United Kingdom. The sixth of Scotland was the first of England (and Wales and, I guess, Ireland). And the United Kingdom [of Great Britain and Ireland] was formed well after the Jameses.
I was a little foggy on that, not quite sure what the unified Britain under James VI/I was called, and too lazy to research for the sake of that post. Plus I'm a Yank so there's my excuse. But I know of James' ineffective smoking ban.

I'm still lazy. What *was* the unified Britain called then?
 
She’s a sex therapy hypnotist, which is why her son was comfortable telling her his problem in the first place.

She uses hypnosis to teach him how to achieve mindblowing orgasm via a 5 minute mediation technique. Wanting to be a good mom, however, she tries to slip in some hypnotic suggestion that he enjoys studying the subject he’s having the most difficulty concentrating on.

So the meditation technique works wonders, but now he uncontrollably has spontaneous orgasms whenever he sees calculus equations.

Hehehehe.
 
I was a little foggy on that, not quite sure what the unified Britain under James VI/I was called, and too lazy to research for the sake of that post. Plus I'm a Yank so there's my excuse. But I know of James' ineffective smoking ban.

I'm still lazy. What *was* the unified Britain called then?

:)
In 1603 it was the Union of the Crowns, but Scotland, England and Ireland were technically separate countries. The Acts of Union (in 1706/1707) unified the Scottish and English parliaments, leading to the formation of Great Britain.
 
Back
Top