A New Sort of Study Session (Closed for justmethatswho + sissykaitlin)

Olivia smiled. "Mmm, that looks just right. And, no. No panties tonight. I want everyone to see what a slut you are if they catch you in the right light." Olivia giggled and playfully smacked Alex's ass. "Mmm, I love seeing that silhouette of your cock through this dress. You're going to be such a naughty tease tonight." Olivia smiled and instructed Alex to put his hands on the desk in her room. "I'm going to have to prepare you."

As she spanked Alex, Olivia bit her lip and reached down teasing herself. "Before our guests arrive I have one task for you. If you do well, I'll ensure that you're rewarded later tonight." As she said this Olivia pulled Alex up by his hair before pushing him down onto the bed and straddling his face.

"Mmm, that's a good gurl Alexa. I'm going to make sure that you have some fun tonight--don't you worry."
 
The first slap to her as surprised as expected, she jumped and let out a loud scream. Then again, again. It hurt, but there was something more as her click free stiff

Alex did not have to be told twice and was soon on his back, he wanted to please his girlfriend, and just maybe tonight was the night. As she straddled her face, Alex went to work, and his cock began to buldfe and stretch the dress.
 
Olivia's hand tugged sharply on Alex's hair forcing his tongue deeper into her wet pussy. "Mmm, you're such a good gurl. We're going to have so much fun later." Olivia raised herself from Alex's face and giggled as she noticed traces of her own cum on his chin. Using her finger Olivia picked it up from his skin and held it to his lips--inviting him to suck it from her finger.

"Come on now, Alex. It's time to go play a good host. I promise that you'll get your reward later tonight. But for now, here." Olivia removed her wet panties and handed them to Alex. "Why don't you wear these tonight?"

The party had already started by the time they made it downstairs and Olivia said hello to everyone before finding her way to a quiet spot in the library where she wouldn't appear to be too introverted but still far enough away from where most of the guests had gathered in the kitchen.
 
Alex feet Olivia's hand urge him deeper and he willingly obliged, being the obedient girl she was. His tongue worked until Olivia urged her up. She took her finger to clean Alex's chin, Alex parted her lips to enjoy the offering. Without looking her own clock, pushed out in the dress.

Quickly he took the panties from Olivia, thankful that she had something to coceel her clitty, though as she pulled the panties up her cock raged.

.. he followed Olivia down the stairs, trying to walk as a girl, though she looked like a girl new to heels. Still she followed, until in the crowd, Alex was separated from Olivia. Caught in the crowd the other girls were kind enough to show her around . Several commented what a cute couple Alex and Olivia made.

He was introduced, to several professors. Alex explained she was new to the squad, and how she enjoyed it. One older professor began chatting and she could not get away, she was nice to his attraction to her.
 
Olivia watched Alex interact with Professor Black and smiled. She knew the professor well enough from what she had learned from her teammates and she let Alex be. Hoping that he would be able to take care of himself or at least know how to get help, if he needed it.

For her part Olivia chatted with her favorite professor. "We've got a new gurl that just joined the team and moved into the house, Professor. I'm excited to help her learn the ropes around campus and get to know everyone. Maybe later this week we can come talk to you... Maybe she can be your teaching assistant this semseter?" Olivia raised her eyebrow and winked before leaning forward and placing her hand on the Professor's thigh. "She's right over there..." Olivia pointed out Alex and smiled as she watched her new roommate. "Isn't she so cute, Professor?"

Olivia smiled and spread her legs--slipping her hand between her thighs she teased herself as everyone walked around her. Squeezing her thighs together tightly she let out a soft sigh before turning back to her Professor. "Well, Professor, we'll make sure to stop by later this week to see if we can work something out." Standing up Olivia made her way to the drinks that were set out and poured herself a glass of wine and stood quietly.
 
Alex was still chatting and unwittingly flirting with who she had come to know as Professor Black.

Finally she said. "It was nice to meet you sir ... I sure we would love to take your class." As she spoke he moved in for a long lingering hug, his hands roaming her back side and ass for all to see.

A bit flustered, Alex moved away, looking for Olivia, seeing many girls but not her. At this point seh was oblivious to the unwanted occasional touches. She wondered what had she gotten herself into, her head stirred, her chest ached.

Finally she spotted Olivia making her way to her. Lunging in interupting giving her a tight as if life saving hug. "Olivia I thought I lost you." The words sounded a bit airy and ditzy.
 
Last edited:
Olivia had been keeping an eye on Professor Black and giggled as she watched him moving in for a hug. Olivia watched as his hands roamed over Alex's ass and smiled. Knowing that Alex would be so excited by what was happening. Olivia had moved out to the back porch and waited patiently for Alex to come find her.

"Olivia I thought I lost you."
Olivia wrapped her arms around Alex's waist and held her close. "Shhhh. You're okay, Alex. It's good that you're getting these experiences early so that you are ready when you have fully become one of us." Olivia giggled and her hand moved to Alex's chin lifting her lips to her own. "Mmm, you taste a little drunk honey. Come sit with me."

Olivia led Alex to a recliner on the deck and pulled Alex down with her. While the party continued inside Olivia's hand roamed higher and higher up Alex's thighs until it slipped under his dress and she squeezed his balls. "Mmm, it feels like you're ready for me tonight. Are you?"
 
Olivia had been keeping an eye on Professor Black and giggled as she watched him moving in for a hug. Olivia watched as his hands roamed over Alex's ass and smiled. Knowing that Alex would be so excited by what was happening. Olivia had moved out to the back porch and waited patiently for Alex to come find her.

"Olivia I thought I lost you."
Olivia wrapped her arms around Alex's waist and held her close. "Shhhh. You're okay, Alex. It's good that you're getting these experiences early so that you are ready when you have fully become one of us." Olivia giggled and her hand moved to Alex's chin lifting her lips to her own. "Mmm, you taste a little drunk honey. Come sit with me."

Olivia led Alex to a recliner on the deck and pulled Alex down with her. While the party continued inside Olivia's hand roamed higher and higher up Alex's thighs until it slipped under his dress and she squeezed his balls. "Mmm, it feels like you're ready for me tonight. Are you?"

"Shhhh. You're okay, Alex. It's good that you're getting these experiences early so that you are ready when you have fully become one of us." Olivia giggled and her hand moved to Alex's chin lifting her lips to her own. "Mmm, you taste a little drunk honey. Come sit with me."

Alex was a bit frazled and though she did not think she was drunk having had three tall cocktails, naive to the fact that Professor Black was trying to get her drunk. "Drunk I am no----t." Her words slurred sound high pitched and ditzy. "I want to be one of us." Alex smiled not really knowing what that all meant for his future.

Olivia led him away and Alex was quite willing to follow Oliva, clutching her hand as she led her off. Thankful to be back in Olivia's sight, feeling there was safety in that.

Thankfully the deck was quiet and Alex was now alone with Olivia, he did not notice the big windows from the party in which onlookers could easily see upon the deck. Willing Alex allowed Olivia to lead, first a kiss soon he was in a recliner laying back. Feeling her hand upon his freshly shaven legs sliding up under his dress. "Olivia if I was a real girl I would be suck a bad girl." Alex whispered as he soon felt her hand caress his shaft. Was this the night, Alex would finally expereince real sex. Alex hoped so and there was nothing Olivia could do are ask of him to want him to stop.

"Mmm, it feels like you're ready for me tonight. Are you?"

Alex nodded and confessed. "I have always wanted you ... Olivia."
 
Alex nodded and confessed. "I have always wanted you ... Olivia."

Olivia giggled and her hand squeeze Alex's cock. She lifted his skirt and her lips wrapped around his balls. Knowing that anyone would be able to see them Olivia tried her best to be discreet but also was thrilled to be putting Alex on display in such a public setting. Olivia's tongue darted out over Alex's shaft and her fingers dug into his chest. Olivia stood up and walked over to the edge of the railing before bending over teasingly, flashing her exposed sex towards Alex. "Why don't you come over here and do your worst...?" She bit her lower lip and beckoned for him to join her.
 
Alex let out a soft moan as Olivia too his balls into her lips, as he laid on his back he looked down to watch her. Thinking to himself how lucky he was to have there girl of his dreams.

Soon Olivia had stopped slowly standing up then walking away, bending over teasing him, using the per of her body to seduce Alex. Alex did not have to be asked more than once to come to her, quickly he stood, briskly walking in the heels. His comfort walking in the hell was an unwitting give away that he had been in heels before.

Reaching Olivia, his hand on her back, his stiff rid like a pup tent in the thin tight dress, good how he wanted to make love to her, but he wanted this to last. As she was bent he walked close, his check pushing to her cheek. Then he moved around her standing at her backside, good hands grilling her hips. He had no clue what to do next, take her right then and there, or take her to her room. He paused, his nervous, naive, nerd taking over.
 
Olivia giggled as she watched how quickly Alex stood up and moved toward her. She knew what a tease she was and wanted to exploit her advantage for everything she could. Olivia started to shake her ass so that just Alex could see. She looked over her shoulder, biting her lower lip, and smiled as she watched his eyes begin to widen. As Alex's hands gripped her hips Olivia threw her head back resting it against his shoulder--her breath hot against his neck.

Olivia's hand moved to the back of Alex's head pulling his lips to hers--she kissed him passionately. Slipping her hand to Alex's waist Olivia slipped her hand up his skirt and cupped his balls. "Mmm, are you going to be a good boy for me Alex?" Olivia was beyond caring what Alex did at this point and knew that she would push him as far as he was willing to go.
 
Alex's single focus in life at this moment was Olivia, the girl of his dreams, and he was about to have her. Something he had dreamed of but thought he would never have. The innocent girl next door, his love, his desire, Olivia was about to be his.

Soon he was behind her, his hands on her hips, his stiff rod against her ass, his cock craving for olivia, pushed against her ass. Soon he felt her hand upon his balls and girlish moan escaped his lips.

The feel of the skirt he wore only increased his desire.

"Mmm, are you going to be a good boy for me Alex?"

"Yes ... Olivia ... I will be a good boy ... I will be whatever you want." Alex whispered. Finally reality hit him, he had never had intercourse with a girl or anyone. He was the nerdy nieghbor boy. He wondered what to do next, should he ask her if he can ... well have sex with her ... should he just do it ... what ... what . ... what to do. He stood, his grip on her hips loosened ... his sexual naivity was clear. What he wanted was so close to him ... yet so far away. Finally he whispered. "Olivia I .. I ... want to ... have ... sex with you."
 
"Olivia I .. I ... want to ... have ... sex with you."

Olivia looked over her shoulder making eye contact with Alex. "Mmm, well, come on big boi. No will notice if you take me right here." Olivia bends over revealing her bare pussy for Alex to see. "Mmm, welcome to your first step of initiation." Taking Alex's cock into her hand Olivia removes the cage that he has been wearing and guides him into her bare pussy. Olivia allows a small gasp to escape from between her lips as she presses herself back onto him. "Mmm, what a good boi you are Alex. You're going to fit right-in, here. Just you wait and see."

What Alex cannot see is the other cheer team members that have gathered at the window and who are watching the show. Even some of the Professors. None of them will say anything after Olivia & Alex are done but Olivia has planned this show for them and is ready to give Alex the time of his life and a ready welcome to University life.
 
Here? Alex wonders, good choice aching for freedom from the tiny cage Olivia had made him wear. This moment was so not what he had dreamed of. Though he was not about to say no. Good sole focus was having see with the girl of his dreams. He was not even thinking of the possibility of being watched.

Alex felt her hand under his dress, slip under the panties she has given him early in the night, now soaked with his own precum. She expertly removed the cage, before the cage got the ground his small cock expanded to it's full size. Alex pulled Olivia back to him, as he did he lifted her dress along with his own, and lunged forward, his Coco missing the Target and simply pushing against the cheek of Olivia's ass, though the touch of her made him moan.
 
Olivia giggled. "Mmm, you're so naughty Alex!" She took his cock in her hand and smiled wickedly--leading him to the backdoor of the house. They slipped into the hallway and Olivia lead Alex up the back stairs--away from their guests. Opening her bedroom door she pulled Alex's panties down around his ankles and sat on her bed.

Olivia spread her legs revealing her dripping wet sex. "Mmm, Alex, what do you think? Are you ready for me?" Olivia laid onto her back her fingers gently rubbing her clit as she brought herself closer to her first orgasm.
 
Alex easily followed Olivia's lead, little did he know tonight would be the last stand of his manhood.

Soon in her room, the panties at his ankles, his hard cock under his dress. He felt the ache in his chest, he watched with desire, as the girl of his dreams laid playing with herself. He wanted her, he wanted to be like her, but tonight he would finally have her.

"Mmm, Alex, what do you think? Are you ready for me?"

Alex nodded his head to affirm he was ready, his eyes never leaving Olivia as he moved closer, soon standing between her legs.
 
Olivia reached down grasping Alex's cock and guiding it to her wet pussy. "Mmm, that's it baby. Fill my pussy with that cock of yours." Olivia let out a moan as Alex filled her with his cock. Biting her lip she wrapped her legs around his waist--pulling him deeper inside of her. Olivia's dug her fingers into Alex's chest. "That's it baby. Take it nice and slow. You're not allowed to orgasm until I say so."

Giggling Olivia laid back allowing Alex to start thrusting his cock into her and knowing that he wasn't going to be as good as she needed him to be. Olivia shifted on the bed and gave Alex instructions--allowing him to have more freedom the more confidence he had. "Mm, that's it slut. Enjoy this while you can. Mmm, that cock feels so good inside of me you naughty boy."

Olivia smiled knowing that soon others would be able to hear them from outside of the bedroom but she did not care. She was going to ensure that Alex had a reputation and that others were aware. Plus if anyone didn't hear they were going to ask later and Olivia knew that she wanted to be able to say good things in case she needed Alex to do something special for her down the line.
 
Alex moaned as his dream came true, with Olivia guiding him into her willing walls. He was about to erupt immediately at the pleasurable feeling, yet Olivia told him not yet.

"Mm, that's it slut. Enjoy this while you can. Mmm, that cock feels so good inside of me you naughty boy."


She did not make it easy for him to hang on, as she laid back, her legs willingly parting as if inviting him to pound her deep. His pace picked up until he was moving quite fast.

"Oh .. this feels so good." He moaned to Olivia.

Even so, Alex looked at Olivai envious of her and her body, wondering how it felt to be her.

"I want to be your naughty toy." He loudly moaned to his lover with desire. "To be your slut." He moaned the word sounding so right to him.

Sliding deeper upon her he urged her legs together so that he was now straddling her, his cock pushed into her as deep as he could, he took her hands placing then upon his chest. "Gawd Olivia I want to be such a slut."

"ohhhh" He screamed, sounding more like a woman than a man as his orgasm ebbed on the peak of bursting free. "yesss .... yessss" he screamed like a woman being fucked.
 
Olivia smiled as she listened to Alex moan like a woman. "Mmm, that a good gurl Alex. You are going to have so much fun with the team." Olivia smiled as she watched Alex's eyes roam over her body and fixate on her curves. She could tell that he was admiring her figure and wondering how he could get his to be similar.

"I want to be your naughty toy." He loudly moaned to his lover with desire. "To be your slut." He moaned the word sounding so right to him.

Olivia smiled broadly. "That's a good gurl, Alex. You're so close you little slut." Olivia's hands moved to Alex's ass and she gripped him tightly--forcing him as deep as he could go, inside of her. Olivia bit her lip and contained her moan. "Mmm, fuck Alex. I want you to cum inside of me. Then you can lick up both of our cum like the naughty slut that you are."

Olivia pulled sharply on Alex's hair and spanked his ass as her pussy tightened around his throbbing member. "Mmm, that's it Alex. Cum for me!"
 
"That's a good gurl, Alex. You're so close you little slut." Olivia's hands moved to Alex's ass and she gripped him tightly--forcing him as deep as he could go, inside of her. Olivia bit her lip and contained her moan. "Mmm, fuck Alex. I want you to cum inside of me. Then you can lick up both of our cum like the naughty slut that you are."

The words only turned Alex on more, wanting to please his lover. "Yes Olivia .. I am your gurl ... your toi ... your slutty bitch." He moaned trying to contain his orgasm. Then she forced him deep inside, and Alex about lost it. Alex heard the request to cum inside of her . "Really ..... uh ... ok." he moaned his motion increasing in tempo, knowing it would not be long. He only heard bits and pieces of her remaining words. "Slut ... Yes Alex is your slut ."


"Ohhhh." Alex moaned, signalling he was about to erupt, for that moment life was perfect as he made love to the girl of his dreams. "Can't stop." He moaned, pistoning deep as he could. "It's ok right?"

Olivia pulled sharply on Alex's hair and spanked his ass as her pussy tightened around his throbbing member. "Mmm, that's it Alex. Cum for me!"

Olivia's words and the slap on his ass were the final push as he fell off the edge, his orgasm and cock erupting in his lover's womb. His hips pumped hard, and then slowed as the orgasm ebbed he whispered. "That was good ... did you cum .. was it good for you Olivia ... I want to make love to you again and again."
 
"That was good ... did you cum.. was it good for you Olivia ... I want to make love to you again and again."

Olivia smirked. “Oh, honey… You’re in for an entirely new lifestyle. This is just the beginning. Just you wait and see.” Olivia giggled and nodded down between her legs. “Now come on, Alex. You know what our agreement was. You’ve got some cleaning to do down there.”

Olivia laid back and spread her legs. Smiling as she watched Alex kissing up her thighs until he was between her. “Mmm, that’s my good gurl. Now I want to see your cum on your tongue before you swallow anything.” Olivia took her phone from the nightstand and took a picture of Alex between her legs—his mouth open displaying the cum that he had just licked up from her. “That feels so nice, Alex. Don’t forget to lick down to my ass… I can feel your cum drying, down there.”

Olivia brought her phone up and giggled as she typed a message to her fellow cheer team members. “You might get your wish, Alex…” Olivia trailed off. Realizing how much she enjoyed having him lick his own cum from her pussy. Maybe they wouldn’t end up going for a full transformation—especially if he remained so eager to please.
 
“Oh, honey… You’re in for an entirely new lifestyle. This is just the beginning. Just you wait and see.” Olivia giggled and nodded down between her legs. “Now come on, Alex. You know what our agreement was. You’ve got some cleaning to do down there.

Olivia's words excited him, his dream of being with her was coming true, in the last few days so much had changed. "As you wish." Was all he said as he began to descend down, kissing her as he did, making his way back, he began to lap at her pussy, parting her lips, hoping for a reaction. The taste this time was different, taking him a moment to realize why, thoush he di not stop until her request, lifting his head to smile to her, parting his lips, sticking his tongue to prove to her that he was indeed fulfilling her request.

“Mmm, that’s my good gurl. Now I want to see your cum on your tongue before you swallow anything.” Olivia took her phone from the nightstand and took a picture of Alex between her legs—his mouth open displaying the cum that he had just licked up from her. “That feels so nice, Alex. Don’t forget to lick down to my ass… I can feel your cum drying, down there.”

Alex obeyed diligently, pushing her thighs back and apart, his tongue cascading making sure to fullfill her request, feeling his own urges harden again. His tongue lapping her up, he did not even notice the pictures she was taking. Alex wanted to hear Olivia erupt in pleasure, so he licked her ass, his nose teasing her pussy, then moved his mouth back to her pussy, lapping as deep and hard as he could.

“You might get your wish, Alex…”

He paused and whispered "Which one?" Wanting to hear Olivia say it, making his wish more and more of a reality.
 
Olivia smirked. "You're going to my personal gurl, Alex. Don't you worry. I'm going to put you to work though, so you had better be ready!" Olivia let out a sharp laugh and her hand forced Alex's head back into her pussy. "I didn't tell you to stop."

Olivia's fingers twirled Alex's hair as she contemplated what was to come next. She knew that her and Alex were going to be getting very close over the next year. Especially if she allowed him to stay with her. But she also knew that in order to keep the team happy Alex was going to have to become a good gurl and know that he was there to be shared--depending on whomever's whim.

Finally Olivia's hand moved to Alex's hair and she tugged him up. "Kiss me, you slut. I want to taste your cum on your tongue." Olivia kissed Alex and her tongue moved deep into his mouth--tasting his cum as she did so. She smiled. "How did you like eating your own cream pie, you slut? Now get up here--we've got to get some sleep so that we can workout tomorrow morning before class."
 
Soon Alex was again trying to please his lover. His tongue urging her on, until she pulled him up, he settled his lips upon hers, swapping the taste of her and him.

He urged his click again easily partying the lips of his lover as they kissed. "mmmm love this ok livia, you made my dreams come true.

She explained how Alex would not be just for her but the other girls. What man or gurl would not like that

Though soon Olivia was urging him to go to sleep with her, talking of the next morning working out. As Alex laid silent his hand wandered to his click, for the first time he noticed it seemed smaller and as excited as Alex was good too would not completely stiffen.
 
Olivia closed her eyes and drifted off. She could sense Alex touching himself but knew better than to humor him at this point. Instead just before drifting off she whispered to him. "Make sure that you're clean in the morning, Alex. We've got a busy morning ahead of us."

**
The next morning Olivia woke up and moved from the bed quietly. Permitting Alex to sleep a bit longer. She slipped into her gym clothes and cooked herself a breakfast before returning up stairs. Knocking on the door in-case Alex wasn't awake yet. "Come on, gurlfriend. Classes start later and we've got to get to the gym before anything else happens."
 
Back
Top