New faces, come say hello....

I guess it's a bit late ...

But as I only just took note of this hello. It's me. I quite like it here it's a nice little corner of lit with lots of nice toys and some spectacular furniture. I particularly like the blond foot stool over yonder.
 
Hello

Hi -

I've been reading Lit for many years now, and some recent life experiences brought me to the boards to look for information. Fairly quiet, unless I feel I have something that really needs to be said but I'm not unfriendly. Nice to meet y'all. :)
 
Hi, I'm new to this

Hey guys and gals I'm new to the bdsm scene. Let me tell you a little about my story. I just starting hanging out with the mother of my child after almost 3 years of being separated. I had an idea that she was into this stuff b4 but we only tried a little choking here and there and some bondage but nothing too intense. But now, she is been hinting me that she want me to get into this stuff. I like it but since am new to this idk what to do. She wants me to be dominant. I know I can be dominat. But I'm more like a "switch". So any pointers would be helpful. She likes being tied up and choked. I saw her sin box last night and I would say it was a little intimidating, because I saw ropes, nipple clamps and I think it was like a but plug but with like some sort of airpump to it, and some electroshock stuff. So for me it was too much info. She said I got nervous, which indeed I was. So a lil help tips or pointers would be greatly appreciated.
 
hi everyone. after years of being involved with a good dom but a terrible fiance, just thought i'd see what's out there! :)
 
Welcome all newbies. I'm fairly new myself and have made great friends here.
 
Busty dommes

Hi Chudleigh here .... Interesting in mature busty dommes for pming ..verbal domming and masturbation instruction 57 yrs 6 4". Would like to talk to like minded contributors.
 
Hi! *waves* Not so new since I've been lurking for years but figured now is the time to introduce myself. I'm a 29 little who's hoping to meet new friends. :)
 
I was born in Kansas City.
I've been gone from this forum for a few years.
During that time I spent almost a year editing a very popular story here on Literotica, "A Slave to the Servants". The author had her 1st child near the end, but finished it anyway. At one point it was all of the 7 top rated stories in the SciFi category. DrWolf has not been around since.

A few words about me. I'm 70 years old, and married to a very vanilla woman. We married when we were both 50 yo.
I was sexually abused as a kid by my older brother. When he was 42 years old and lay in his death dead [he died that night] he told me that he had set out to ruin my life because he hated me from the day I was born because I "stole" his mother from him. And he never got over it. He dated his future wife only because he thought I was crushing on her in HS.
As a result of his abuse I imprinted on BDSM as a boy.
I have never hurt anyone. I have been shy and not had many relationships.
I guess I'm a switch because I mostly find stories about girls being given 'no choice' to be hot. Especially, when they are written from her point of view. Somehow, his point of view is not hot for me. I have tried to be a Dom. I was a charter member of a BDSM group in the Denver area in the 1980s, but after a few years it broke up after a fist fight during a meeting. I think I could be a sub, but never found the right Domme. They all treat their subs/slaves as dirt and deny them any outlet. At least that is what they say they will do and that just didn't appeal to me.

I'll never meet any of you unless you happen to live on the other side of the world from the US. So, don't fear that I'm hitting on you. I'm not. You can't even come to visit because my wife will not be happy about that.

I hope I can make some internet friends here.

Welcome, and glass you are posting :)
Your story is compelling and probably more common (in general, not the specifics) than may be apparent. I hope you find some of what you are looking for here :rose:
 
saying hi

hi...i'm new (obviously) and bad at this haha

i've frequented this site for years for the stories but just recently decided to create a profile. i am very curious about submission and how it relates to me. i'm pretty quiet though i do have a lot of questions...
 
I am mainly a writer and mostly lurker, though I have done pretty extensive research into the BDSM lifestyle and can address surface questions and most vocabularies. I sometimes write BDSM short stories for my own amusement.
 
Hi there!

I'm a long time reader of lit erotic but just discovered the forums. I'm absolutely thrilled to have officially joined.

I've had experience in being a sub in roleplay. But the 'Dom' was very reluctant and very half hearted in his attempts. So I'm really looking forward to learning more from those who actively participate in the dom/sub lifestyle.
 
Welcome everyone! Come have a drink in the Drunk Thread to break the ice. The word games are a good place to dip a toe, too.
 
Hi

Like maybeyours, I have been visiting the stories site for years, but recently created a profile for need of finding likeminded, informative, open and helpful people.

Thank you for being all of those...
 
PM from Newbees.

Hi to all you new Litsters!
If any of you would like to send us a PM we'd happily receive,read and reply to them all. All subjects accepted,naughtier the better!
 
Hello

Hi everyone! I am a 41 year old creative thinker who just relocated to Germany from the States. I am looking to explore and write about my submissive side and have some fun and interesting stories and conversations. I look forward to meeting you and please say Hello!
 
curious sub...

i'm a sub-curious Bi male in my 60s looking to explore this lifestyle with a dom FEMALE mistress & looking to get some info on how to get started. i'll post an ad in the other forum later today.

i'm located in the foothills of NC, USA.

thank you,
Beretta
 
New(ish)

I used to go by a tag cuminslut before my marriage (and divorce) but am back! I'm very interested in learning more about the switch community and finding someone to chat with whose dominant and can help me explore my sub side.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1765.jpg
    IMG_1765.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top