Girlfriend Spanking

angela40

Really Experienced
My gf of over 25 years finds any excuse to spank me. From being late to dinner to me speaking with another woman. My gf wears tight shorts around the house, easier for me to lay across her lap awaiting her hard spanking. I may be in the kitchen, comes up behind me pushes me over the counter, lowers my panties and I receive a walopp with a paddle.
"You deserve a paddling for not calling me from the office" she tells me in a stern tone.
And when finished punishing me she leans down and kisses the dark red cheeks. It turns me on tremendously as it does her. Its part of our love.

My gf of over 25 years finds any excuse to spank me. From being late to dinner to me speaking with another woman. My gf wears tight shorts around the house, easier for me to lay across her lap awaiting her hard spanking. I may be in the kitchen, comes up behind me pushes me over the counter, lowers my panties and I receive a walopp with a paddle.
"You deserve a paddling for not calling me from the office" she tells me in a stern tone.
And when finished punishing me she leans down and kisses the dark red cheeks. It turns me on tremendously as it does her. Its part of our love.

You have my attention. That's hot! :D

"it's part of our love"

that's the best part!!

Back