Blonde & Silicone

Jaye90

Experienced
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
32
Hi (this question was originally in Author's Hangout but on a recommendation transferred to this forum)

I'm a new member of Literotica and i am shortly going to start work on a series of loosely connected stories under the banner 'Blonde & Silicone'. I am trying to gauge the levels of interest / enthusiasm for the kind of writing i'm hoping to submit to the site. I have been searching amongst the existing Literotica archive stories featuring Blonde female characters with large / oversized breast implants and the whole Bimbo look. Think Pamela Anderson in the 90s / 2000s if you're uncertain what i mean just Google Image Pamela Anderson circa Scary Movie 3 and you'll get the picture.

The stories I've found have been disappointing and unsatisfactory (some well written), not focusing enough on the girls look or Bimbo-ness, with breast implants being little more that incidental detail. I want to write stories that make these features more central to the erotic element of the stories. Now, to the question (yes, I have been rambling but i wanted to be clear on what i aim to focus my writing on), do you think stories (with the focus i have described), would be popular and find readers on this site? Is it too niche, and if so please could you spare the time to give me some advice on how to make the stories more appealing to more readers. I have written erotica before so i am really happy to hear your opinions. Thanks for reading my long post and I look forward to reading your comments. Jaye x
 
Yes. I'm trying to ask people who are more experienced that me on the site of their opinion on the topic in general and their ideas for stories and characters. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear. General comments too and advice are all appreciated.
 
Nobody pays LIT to read pr0n. Nobody pays authors for the pr0n they post here. Nobody will send you anything but votes and comments so you owe nobody anything. Write what you like.

LIT readers are many and varied. Some will love whatever you post. Some will hate everything. Most won't notice. More than a few AH threads deal with writing for popularity. Pandering to a category's rabid fans is the easy way. You want eyeballs and votes? Make your bimbos incestuous.
 
Write a story where a dour, flat Daria type straight girl is seduced by a rich and powerful lesbian Mistress. The Mistress eventually bimbofies the girl with implants, maybe some slutty tattoos too.
 
Back
Top