War Songs

Something strange, something foreign was building, a heat in her belly-but Ria didn't understand, didn't -want- to understand it-even as she thought, she -knew- she should be panicking.

She had to make him stop. Just for a moment, just long enough so she could think-"I-I n-need-" Talk, talk! Instead she was listening to his voice, the feel of his lips grazing her skin, the things he was saying-she squirmed against his hand, biting on her lip to keep quiet, to keep him from knowing just how much he was affecting her.

He bit down and her hips jerked forward, a small tightening of her inner muscles as a small cry escaped her lips, sweet.
 
He released her flesh from between his teeth.
A grin on his face due to her reaction.
"You need what my queen?"
Again his fingers slipped inside her, this time two of them as they probed against her tightening muscles.
 
There was a strange tightness, an aching need as he slipped a second digit past her virgin lips- a low moan she couldn't quite stop from escaping. Ria couldn't think anymore, her distressed, worried words spilling from her lips instead of demands for him to stop. "B-but I've never-"

She had never.

"Y-you can't-" Squirming, mind trying to refuse what her traitorous body was telling him.
 
"I can't take your virginity?"
Again his thumb, rubbed over her clit as he gently probed in and out of her.
"But surely someone must...or would you prefer it was someone smaller."
He kissed her neck again.
"One of my men perhaps, none are as large as me...and will hurt you less."
He moved his head up her neck, his lips brushing her flesh.
"Would you prefer that...you are my queen and I will do anything for you."
He kissed the flesh just below her ear.
 
Ria didn't dare answer him, tell him no-but even as she thought as such she was shaking her head, trying to slow her breathing and failing as he touched her, as she tried to deny him what he claimed to be his. What was he doing now? Didn't, didn't this count?

Another shiver when he kissed her neck, the girl responsive, unable to frigidly refuse his caresses. Her brows lifted in mild horror when he suggested turning her over to someone else.

"N-noo, please-" She didn't want to be a whore to his men, she didn't want to be- "I d-don't want-"

She squirmed, her chest rising and falling in near pants, tummy fluttering. She was being pushed towards an edge and it frightened her, pleasure rising despite her best efforts to retain some semblence of control.
 
"You don't want my men to violate you."
Again he played roughly with her nipple, the twisting fingers a contrast to the gentle ones that teased her clit.
"You want me to take you...to make you a woman?"
Returned his lips to her neck, alternating between gentle kissing and teasing bites.
 
Ria's nod seemed almost grateful-he understood. Good, because she could hardly think to speak.

But then his next question-"I a-am a woman..." She protested weakly, shivering when he kissed her neck-biting down hard on her lip when he bit her. Surely, surely this must be wrong somehow. It -was- wrong, wrong because, because she had intended to work his fields, to do labor-but he was almost...making her -enjoy- the liberty he was taking with her body.

"This isn't -fair-." She whimpered, squirming in his grasp, her face flushed, her passage slick-all because of -him-.
 
He stopped teasing her.
His hands holding her firm as she squirmed against him.
"Earlier today you called me a dog."
He pushed her forward so she could do nothing but buckle and kneel on the bed.
"So I am going to take you as a dog takes a bitch when she is on heat."
He pushed her forward so she bent over, his hand holding her in place by the top of her shoulder
"And by the feel of you, you are begging to be taken."
With his free hand, he forced her knees apart and placed his cock at her entrance.
"The problem with way, is the man can get nice and deep into her."
He rubbed the thick head of his manhood over her vaginal lips, slowly easing them apart.
"It hurts her more if she is not used to it," his bulbous head slipped inside her.
He could feel her stretching to accommodate him as he slowly eased more and more of his thick length into her.
She needed to be taught a lesson but he would still not be too cruel yet.
"And the bitch will probably squeal at first, but soon she will moan."
After encountering the resistance of her virginity he slowly pulled back before pushing into her again, a bit quicker this time.
 
Ria's conflicted expression shifted into one of brief confusion. She had?

She -had-. Threatened him even, trying to force her will- "Rothgar-" Alarmed as she was pushed forward, bent over the bed, Ria tried to stand upright, her hands pressing into the bed-but he was too strong!

"I didn't mean it!" Had she? Yes, yes she had meant it-he had come to take her mother away and for what-property rights? War was so stupid, foolhardy- she felt him nudge her open, larger than the fingers he had used, larger than she felt she could possibly handle-Ria almost panicked.

This was what she got for being swayed by practiced caresses and kisses to her throat! How could she have been led astray when she should have -fought!?-

A gasp as he pushed into her, her small feet lifting from the ground slightly, hands fisting against the blankets as she felt herself stretch around him-"P-please stop! I'll work the fields!" Stretching- "I'll tend horses-" She couldn't accommodate him, a choked noise as she spread her legs further, her hips shifting, trying to somehow give him more room, end her discomfort. "I-I'll tear in two-"

She was an impossibly tight fit, her slickened muscles gripping him like a glove as he slid deeper, bumping against her maiden head with a whimper before-!

Ria squealed, a high pitched, near scream that had her fighting to escape him. She didn't want to be queen! She didn't want to be a woman! No, no, no!

Rothgar had a good vantage point of the curve of her hips, the slight indent of her back. Her bottom was firm and curved, that raven hair sprawled across her shoulders and the mattress.
 
"Oh Ria the time for apologies is over now."
He looked down at her, admiring the curve of her body, the head, no doubt agony on her face, framed in hair.
He had really wanted to treat her well, but she had angered him, had defied him. But what disappointed the most was that she had dared to believe she was only worthy of working as a servant.
His slow rhythm continued, little more than his head slipped in and out of her.
"You always knew this was your fate, and I tried to prepare you."
Pulling his manhood totally free of her he gripped it in his hand and guided it to rub over her clit.
He groaned loudly at that feeling.
"I offered you more pleasurable ways, more comfortable ones, I even delayed my pleasure for you, to try and please you."
He slipped his cock back into her with a loud groan.
"Yet you kept on defying me, refusing to answer the questions I asked."
Again he started to pump into her slowly, this time deeper so his head pushed against the maidenhead a bit harder.
 
The wave of pleasure when he touched her -there- seemed like a dark, sinful magic-that she should be so afraid, so discomforted when he stretched her-and yet be mastered with a stroke. "I-I couldn't think..." She whimpered miserably in explaination, her breasts and face still pressed into the mattress, pinned by his hand on her shoulder As he entered her again, pressed against the barrier to cause another squeak, another panicked flail of her feet.

"P-please Rothgar, n-not like a d-dog-" She felt little more than an object to be -used-, tears threatening.
 
Her plea was so unexpected he accidentally pulled all the way out, letting out a deep groan as her tightness slipped over him.
He looked down at her, she looked so vulnerable and enticing in this position.
Releasing his hold on her he straightened.
She could not have seen him smile with admiration.
His hand held her waist gently now his manhood still hovering near her entrance.
"How can I deny my beautiful queen...what is her request?"
 
Ria pushed up slightly from the mattress, turning a little, her face a little flushed as she tried to remember the things he had whispered against her skin moments before. "...My back?" She ventured uncertainly-not even sure if he was mocking her anymore, or just enjoyed pretending.
 
"Excellent choice my queen, your subject is pleased," he said with a mocking grin as he stepped back from her to allow more movement, but not enough for her to change position easily.

"It won't be as painful for your first time and I last longer when taking a woman that way. So your first time will be not as painful as it could and happily last a long time for you."

"Unfortunately I won't be able to do this," his hand came down quite hard on her butt cheek. "But you will be able to see how much I care for my queen while I thrust into you."

"Now quickly turn over for me, I know you are anxious to have me inside you again."

He gave her other cheek a firm smack and stepped away to allow her to roll over.
 
She burned with humiliation as he mocked her, pulling one of her legs onto the bed so she could rise up on it-freezing when he mentioned lasting -longer-. That's not what she wanted at all-but then his hand smacked down on a firm cheek and she squeaked, hands immediately going to defend herself-wide eyed and bewildered as he finally let her draw up fully, turn to sit on her assaulted bottom, legs together.

She looked so shocked!
 
His mocking grin slowly faded as he looked down at her.
She really was beautiful and the vulnerable look in her eyes softened his anger for a moment.

He really felt sorry for her, she had been brave and noble. Perhaps she had been naive in thinking she could avoid this fate, thinking he would not desire her body as well. She had not totally resigned herself to her fate and he respected that, perhaps he could show her a little kindness before he strips away her innocence.

"I am sorry, that was cruel and uncalled for," he said with sincerity.

He reached out a hand and placed it tenderly on her blushing cheek.
"Perhaps you deserved that earlier for your behavior, but not now."

He bent down, resting his free hand on the bed to support himself. Drawing her head towards his he sought out her lips with his own.
 
She half expected a trick, or another mocking laugh-but no, he touched her face, speaking of fairness. Ria's heart calmed a beat, even as her pulse raced. What would it be, to become his?

He bent over her, leaning on his free hand, coming closer...his lips met Ria's soft, pliant, cupid's bow shaped lips, the girl beneath him relaxing the slightest bit as she, surprisingly-closed her eyes, pressed her lips back onto his.

Her small, dainty left hand timidly rose to touch -his- face, as if she might somehow know him, better understand.
 
He was surprised by her touch, by the submission of her lips. She had been brave and she deserved a little tenderness to entice her to give in to him. He knew he had to ensure she understood that his wrath was just waiting below the surface. Too much freedom and kindness would perhaps give her ideas of freedom and perhaps victory and safety for her people.

She was young and he was sure she did not realize that her people were best served by an alliance with his tribe. He was sure that although Queen Ysolde had not wanted to surrender initially, she understood, once defeated, that her peoples safety would best be served by an alliance. But an alliance would also serve Rothgar's tribe and that was why he had been so angered by his men's actions after the battle.

And now he had the Queen's daughter at his mercy, he knew he was going to take her, and most likely against her will. But he didn't have to totally force himself upon her and besides she was small and inexperienced, no matter the pleasures gained from breaking an innocent, it would also be uncomfortable for him. He needed to prepare her a little so that his pleasure wasn't overwhelmed by both their pain.

He pressed his lips firmer against her, slowly parting them to let his tongue tough hers softly. His hand drifted down from her cheek to touch her breast again. He did not cup it or pinch this time, but instead explored with the tips of his fingers. If only she realized how the touch of her breasts excited him.

His tongue pressed firmly against her lips. He was eager to see her response, to see if his tenderness had softened her and if she would allow herself to accept what was inevitably going to happen.
 
His lips were warm, -he- was warm, her fingers tracing from his cheekbone to his ear, careful, so very careful-as if HE were the one who might be fragile. From the curve of his ear to his neck-her lips parting slightly as his did, a slight shiver as his fingers moved over the soft skin of her breast-and when he pressed his tongue he was given entrance, a small noise of surprise from his small captive-her tongue artlessly touching his.

She forgot about their nakedness, her embarrassment a moment, shifting closer to him.
 
His tongue pushed passed her and into her mouth.
Lifting his hand from supporting himself she kept his balance solely by the strength of his leg and back muscles.

He suspected her body had probably cooled off so he was going to have to get her aroused again, so his fingers on her breast pressed a little harder and spent more time on and around her nipple.

As his tongue explored her mouth, trying to teach her, his free hand moved across and down her belly, seeking to draw the tightness from her loins.

He knew he needed to get his release soon and his was eager to see if she would scream only in pain when he took her, or also if her body would give in to the arousal bubbling beneath the surface.
 
Ria tentatively kissed back, the new experience distracting her from what his other hand was doing-until his thumb pressed against her clit, causing a gasp that nearly broke their kiss-had Rothgar not reclaimed it intently.

Fingers on his shoulder tightened as he brought her back towards that strange edge, once again had her squirming- a wetness between her legs offering an invitation she was helpless to retract.
 
He pushed her back onto the bed, finally breaking the kiss.
Looking down at her he smiled.

"I think you are ready now," he said as he coated his manhood with her juices.

Then he reached down taking a one of her knees in each hand he spread her legs wide. Looking at her wet swollen lips and clit he grinned.
"Any objections my Queen."

He lowered himself so that his member rested against her entrance.
Looking into her eyes he waited for her response, though he did not really care whether she objected or not.
 
She was almost sad when he broke the kiss, pushing her back down towards the bed-giving her his full attention.

Ria was afraid. She swallowed, widened dark eyes flicking from his sword to his face before she lifted her chin slightly, daring to believe she could withstand what surely came next. "D-don't make me lie, Rothgar." She whispered.
 
He felt a pang of sadness for her, even in her defiance she was timid. He wanted to tell her that she may actually enjoy what was about to happen to her, but he knew she would not listen.

Perhaps he could do one last thing to show her he did care at least a little about her pleasure. So he moved down and lowered his head to her womanhood. He ran his tongue up her lips, he probed inside her and teased her clit with hard and soft flicks of his tongue.

Then we he could not stand it anymore, he moved his bulky frame and positioned his sword at her entrance. Leaning over her, his body supported by his one arm, he offered her his forearm, placing the meaty flesh by her mouth.

With his chest resting lightly on her breasts, he looked into her eyes and thrust into her, breaking the barrier.
 
Last edited:
Ria's brow furrowed in mild confusion, lips parting to ask that he didn't-when he -did-. "Oh!" Her fingers threaded in his hair to stop him, eyes wide in surprise-and then darkened in arousal. "Y-you mustn't-!" The maiden managed before her words became insensible, her chest rising and falling in pants, legs fighting against his hands to close upon him.

"Please Rothgar-" That, did not sound at all like a protest, but an -urging-.

When he stopped she was strangely bereft of something while, insanely, excited as his warm, large form settled over her-both frightening and comforting somehow, to be facing him, her legs open, her head dizzy as she touched at his back, fingers lightly grazing muscle. She kissed his forearm and breathed in, meeting his gaze. She had such dark eyes, her hair fanned out around her heart shaped face.

And then with a thrust, he was inside her-slick inner muscles tightening in shock, a scream tearing from those cupid lips, strangled as she tried to move her hips back into the mattress-succeeding only in sheathing him further within her tight confines. Too tight. Oh Goddess he'd split her in two-
 
Back
Top