Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Okay okay, so this is all fun and easy - the safety of confessing desires from behind a computer screen, miles away from the actual confrontation of a realistic "what if."

So, what I want to know, married or attached, beautiful women - would you do it? If you were...say at the mall...and a pretty, young thing came up to you, blatantly hit on you and slipped your her number - what would you do? Of course the curiosity would be insane and that girl might be the subject to a few late night fantasies, but would you really call her up? Find the nerve to meet and kiss and seduce/be seduced?

I find it hard to be taken seriously by older people, especially in regards to sexual interest, so I hardly put myself out there.

Honestly no. Well, not at the moment. To me, personally, it's mere fantasy and I would never want to hurt my husband. I've come to the conclusion my interest is only as a curious bystander that watches from afar but never gets physical. I only "played" online once and have been remorseful, so I dread to think how I'd feel if the real thing ever presented itself. Besides if a "pretty, young thing" approached me I would either presume she was either taking the piss or blind.

Dull answer but just want to be honest.

Okay okay, so this is all fun and easy - the safety of confessing desires from behind a computer screen, miles away from the actual confrontation of a realistic "what if."

So, what I want to know, married or attached, beautiful women - would you do it? If you were...say at the mall...and a pretty, young thing came up to you, blatantly hit on you and slipped your her number - what would you do? Of course the curiosity would be insane and that girl might be the subject to a few late night fantasies, but would you really call her up? Find the nerve to meet and kiss and seduce/be seduced?

I find it hard to be taken seriously by older people, especially in regards to sexual interest, so I hardly put myself out there.

I like playing the tart on Lit. But off like I have a g/f and would hate to lose a good thing. But I have hit on women, and been hit on, and I love it.
I'm still a bit of a flirt in my off line life. Kinda makes me feel sexy.

I like playing the tart on Lit. But off like I have a g/f and would hate to lose a good thing. But I have hit on women, and been hit on, and I love it.
I'm still a bit of a flirt in my off line life. Kinda makes me feel sexy.

you a flirt? no way! :)

I am married and I do have a girlfriend, so I would not call her at the present but I would keep the number just in case. Obviously I have no problem with real life girl on girl. Husband knows of gf, gf knows of husband, I am bi not poly...heehee!! But I would so flirt back in a heart beat! There is nothing like the ego boost of getting hit on by a 'hot young thing'.

Apple what's your answer??

you a flirt? no way! :)

You are so nice Clio :heart: I find myself drawn to witty women, they are just so sexy. :kiss:

I may be a little slow on the up take, but it just occurred to me, Apple Pi and Bobbing for Apples... hummm... is that flirting to the max???
I might just like to go bobbing for a cretin sexy Apple...
Clio you on board for a Apple bobbing contest???

I am married and I do have a girlfriend, so I would not call her at the present but I would keep the number just in case. Obviously I have no problem with real life girl on girl. Husband knows of gf, gf knows of husband, I am bi not poly...heehee!! But I would so flirt back in a heart beat! There is nothing like the ego boost of getting hit on by a 'hot young thing'.

Well for one, I'd never get married haha. I'm not the relationship type of girl, and looking at my track record, I'm a successful other woman (I don't even aim to do this, but it just seems to follow me). But if some stroke of misfortune landed me in a relationship, I would probably text the girl and flirt to the point where her intentions move from purely sexual to actually liking me aka landing myself in a lot of trouble because I'm awful with self control. BUT (hopefully this redeems how bad I am) I wouldn't sleep with her for the sake of a physical attraction, if I had feelings - > uh oh.

You are so nice Clio :heart: I find myself drawn to witty women, they are just so sexy. :kiss:

I may be a little slow on the up take, but it just occurred to me, Apple Pi and Bobbing for Apples... hummm... is that flirting to the max???
I might just like to go bobbing for a cretin sexy Apple...
Clio you on board for a Apple bobbing contest???

Hmmm. I, for one, am quite interested in this bobbing action. :)

So when you're bobbing, you can only use your mouth and no hands right ;)
That was how I was taught to play... and I practice when ever I get the chance.:)

Awww, but that's not as fun. ;)

You'll find, Leesa, that you have more fun than you can imagine ;)

It's open for interpretation. I'm not participating, just judging -> Perks of being an apple :)

I though you were one of the Apples we were bobbing for??? hummm judging who can bob you the best... :heart:

That was how I was taught to play... and I practice when ever I get the chance.:)

You'll find, Leesa, that you have more fun than you can imagine ;)

I though you were one of the Apples we were bobbing for??? hummm judging who can bob you the best... :heart:

I'd like to get into some of that bobbing action.
My little head has this image of bobbing for a sweet Apple :heart:

I think I can hold my own with you guys :)

The paranoid part of me would wonder if she's for real or not. Otherwise-- Heck yeah!!!

I'd like to get into some of that bobbing action.
My little head has this image of bobbing for a sweet Apple :heart:

I think I can hold my own with you guys :)

Since Apple Pi has yet to make an appearance, you all are bobbing for me.
Mm, how did I get so lucky?

Glad you enjoy enthusiasm. I have plenty.... and I've been told by a woman that I use it well!

Back