Oh Look, It's Jameslewis's Birthday

greeneyedvirgin

Just Fork Me!
Once the clock hits midnight, Jameslewis is another year older! Come on by and join pfflyer and myself in wishing this wonderful gentleman that we are proud and lucky enough to call our friend a happy birthday.

So gentlemen, pour yourself a beer or a stiff drink and raise your glass to one of the good guys while us ladies get in line to give him his birthday spanking.

Here's to you, James!

:kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Cowgirl%20No.%204%20Happy%20Birthday.jpg.540x540_q85_autocrop.jpg

Happy Birthday 🎂!!!!
Here's to another great year....
You make the world a much better place!!!! :rose:

Happy birthday to one of the best most awesome men of Lit! Wishing you a good one and hope you're well!!

All the best James and wishing you many more to come. I hope that one big wish you have comes true and this coming year finds you happily involved in enjoying it. ;):cool:

Happy Birthday to one of the classiest, most thoughtful and intelligent dudes on here.

Draft%20Beer-resized-600.bmp

Happy Birthday to a very beautiful, thoughtful and generous man...

I hope your day is filled with immense kindness, love and many moments that make your heart feel comforted...and I wish this next year to be one of dreams come true...I really pray for that...

And thank you for being such a good friend to me...one so caring and thoughtful and one who checks in on me to send love and kindness...You are an angel for sure...

Have a most beautiful day...:rose::rose::rose:

Happy birthday to one of the nicest, most genuine guys around. With a pervy streak and a knack for finding just the right photo for the occasion. Since you should be pampered on your birthday, I brought you a little something... :kiss:

couple%252C+coffee+in+bed+via+belle+vivir.jpg

Back