Shoot the shit - Get to know somebody new - Take Sexier Seven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all.

:kiss: Tiamo

:kiss: Twinkle. (If that's okay. No issue if you prefer me not doing that.)

Boring morning.
Looks like another mandatory Saturday again this week.

hi guys.

I'm trying so hard to take a nap but I cant.

Squeezes eyes shut... buries head in pillow...

hi guys.

I'm trying so hard to take a nap but I cant.

Squeezes eyes shut... buries head in pillow...

Want a small glass of hot milk with a sprinkling of nutmeg on it with a warm oatmeal cookie? That's one naptime remedy that's always worked for me.

Kisses are fine. :)

Seems a lot of people are having sleep issues. I wrote a letter to the Sand Man to bring a dream....hell, even a nightmare would suffice as long as I get some rest. Damned twit hasn't answered me yet. Greedy fucker, hogging all the sleepy dust for himself. :mad:

:D

Whoaaa why are people mad at DarkSimian for restarting a thread that was about to end?? I thought this was a public forum. :rolleyes:

With that said, Thank you Dark for inviting me to drop in. I appreciate the invite :rose:

Kisses are fine. :)

Seems a lot of people are having sleep issues. I wrote a letter to the Sand Man to bring a dream....hell, even a nightmare would suffice as long as I get some rest. Damned twit hasn't answered me yet. Greedy fucker, hogging all the sleepy dust for himself. :mad:

:D

And TwinkleStars if you want dreams, I will GLADLY give you my dream dust. I dream excessively...so much in fact it actually disrupts my sleep. I wish there was a switch to turn it off.

Welcome Shelby!

So I managed to get an hour of sleep. I normally do get visited by the dream fairy, I could write a compendium of short sci-fi or fantasy stories by now, lol.

Welcome one and all to the new Shoot the Shit-Get to know someone new-Take Sexier Seven!

We offer a wide variety of diversions, from chatting, to talking, to outright flirting!

So pull up a chair, have a seat, and just shoot the shit with someone new :D

Welcome Shelby!

So I managed to get an hour of sleep. I normally do get visited by the dream fairy, I could write a compendium of short sci-fi or fantasy stories by now, lol.

Thank You Tiamo :cathappy:

Do you dream a lot too?? Omg I wish I could turn it off lol I start dreaming before I'm even fully asleep. I will hear the TV or my Bf playing on Playstation and literally fall asleep incorporating some of those sounds into a dream.

Whoaaa why are people mad at DarkSimian for restarting a thread that was about to end?? I thought this was a public forum. :rolleyes:

With that said, Thank you Dark for inviting me to drop in. I appreciate the invite :rose:

And TwinkleStars if you want dreams, I will GLADLY give you my dream dust. I dream excessively...so much in fact it actually disrupts my sleep. I wish there was a switch to turn it off.

Wait, when did this happen??? Links, damnit! I want links!!! :D

Thanks, send all dreams to me FedEx. :)

Hi Shelby.

Welcome Shelby!

Yeah, based on some of the snippets of dreams you've posted I believe you could write a really good book.

sleep? what is this sleep you speak of? is this like that sex thing people keep talking about?

You know what would be really cool...to add to the whole Sci-Fi idea? If there was a reality show where you could hook up electrodes to peoples heads and just watch their dreams. Real people....real dreams. :cool:

And Hi tnman03 :)

You know what would be really cool...to add to the whole Sci-Fi idea? If there was a reality show where you could hook up electrodes to peoples heads and just watch their dreams. Real people....real dreams. :cool:

yeah, but then there are the erotic dreams....do you really want to know what my wet dreams are? ;)

yeah, but then there are the erotic dreams....do you really want to know what my wet dreams are? ;)

Oh absolutely....ANY dreams. Dreams are so wild, so cool....or scary. I think it would be completely awesome to watch other people's dreams.

Thank You Tiamo :cathappy:

Do you dream a lot too?? Omg I wish I could turn it off lol I start dreaming before I'm even fully asleep. I will hear the TV or my Bf playing on Playstation and literally fall asleep incorporating some of those sounds into a dream.
I do indeed. Sometimes when I wake up I tell some of the people in here. If I don't do that I forget most my dreams.

That would be cool, I'm sure someday it will be possible.

If I don't, um, masturbate for over a day, I'm guaranteed an erotic dream. My last such one was really scary though.

I do indeed. Sometimes when I wake up I tell some of the people in here. If I don't do that I forget most my dreams.

That would be cool, I'm sure someday it will be possible.

If I don't, um, masturbate for over a day, I'm guaranteed an erotic dream. My last such one was really scary though.

lol Interesting....it's taken more than a day for me to have an erotic dream from lack of masturbation :D
Wait...you had a scary erotic dream??

Have you ever had to pee (in real life) and dreamed about having to go really bad in a dream...?

lol Interesting....it's taken more than a day for me to have an erotic dream from lack of masturbation :D
Wait...you had a scary erotic dream??

Have you ever had to pee (in real life) and dreamed about having to go really bad in a dream...?

now see this is an interesting topic: female masturbation, and erotic dreams :D

hey jabber.....same song, different verse....come on in and shoot some shit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back