Questions: Reply Only With A Question Reincarnated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to talk about quantum physics?? Please, lord, say no...

Sure, Big Bang Theory, Big Crunch Theory, String Theory, WormHoles, What is your topic of choice? Did I tell you my undergrad degree was in Physics?:rolleyes:

Sure, Big Bang Theory, Big Crunch Theory, String Theory, WormHoles, What is your topic of choice? Did I tell you my undergrad degree was in Physics?:rolleyes:

Did I tell you my experience with physics has mostly been discussions with drunk people in bar?? Smart drunk people, but drunk, nonetheless. And I prefer the implications of the Higgs - Boson particle...

Did I tell you my experience with physics has mostly been discussions with drunk people in bar?? Smart drunk people, but drunk, nonetheless. And I prefer the implications of the Higgs - Boson particle...

Did I tell you I can barely see that blue print and it's as bad as when you used that lime green print? Did I also tell you I was kidding about my undergrad studies in physics?:devil:

Did I tell you I can barely see that blue print and it's as bad as when you used that lime green print? Did I also tell you I was kidding about my undergrad studies in physics?:devil:

Have I ever told you you're full of... charm?? lol CAN YOU READ THIS???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back