Story idea: Two smaller cocks vs one large one

asdfman

Virgin
Friends Frank and Craig and getting sick and tired of their well endowed friend "Harry" getting all of the girls. Harry has a very large dick and all of the girls want it. This infuriates Frank and Craig as they continually have girls dump them for Harry. Frank is dumped by his hot girlfriend Natasha because she wanted to be filled by Harry's massive cock. Craig has lost girlfriends who wanted a piece of Harry's cock as well.

The solution: Frank and Craig decide to team up in order to pleasure these women simultaneously. Their idea: Let's put both of our cocks together to pleasure these girls. Frank and Craig reconnect with their exes who dumped them and try to rekindle a new passion by joining forces. They put both of their cocks in their mouths, pussy's, and asses at the same time and the women find that they like having two smaller cocks is a lot more fun than having one larger one. Although they would never admit it, Frank and Craig find they really enjoy having their cocks rub together in the same hole.

Am I supposed to suspend credulity for this? Trading in a 40-year-old for two 20-year-olds sounds like fun. Trading in a 10-inch cock for two 5-inchers sounds... unlikely.

Am I supposed to suspend credulity for this? Trading in a 40-year-old for two 20-year-olds sounds like fun. Trading in a 10-inch cock for two 5-inchers sounds... unlikely.

How about two 5-inchers and one 6-inchers with the stamina of a jack rabbit? Surely three heads are better than one?

Frank and Craig have longer but thinner cocks while Harry has a massive long and thick cock

How about two 5-inchers and one 6-inchers with the stamina of a jack rabbit? Surely three heads are better than one?
This conceit assumes a huge cock is more pleasing than the average penis. If true, big cocks offer an evolutionary advantage over smaller packages and thus all males would be hugely endowed by natural selection. Do we observe that? Ha.

This conceit assumes a huge cock is more pleasing than the average penis. If true, big cocks offer an evolutionary advantage over smaller packages and thus all males would be hugely endowed by natural selection. Do we observe that? Ha.

okay then, thought this was an erotic story forum. looks like i must have posted this in a science forum.

okay then, thought this was an erotic story forum. looks like i must have posted this in a science forum.

You are in the Story Ideas forum, a place where several people brainstorm ideas for new stories on this site. If you don't like what someone else writes you can ignore it, or click on the IGNORE tab under your User Control Panel and type their screen name in so you won't see their posts. If you don't like other people's ideas/suggestions you don't have to use them. And, lastly, even though you post a thread here it doesn't mean an author will pick up your idea and write a story because of it.

:)

Sorry for my reality fetish. Not.

Yes, this is an erotica site, the LIT fuck-fantasyland of vagrant dreams and exaggerated anatomy, of horsecocks and squirting pussies, instant orgasms, rape desires, and sweet consensual incest. Get fucked by unicorns, vampires, and thoughtful sadists, yah sure.

In all these realms we here at SI point out improbabilities and problems and then look for ways around them. I noted the role of evolution in cock size. The bypass is: curiosity. Most women may find they do not PREFER a huge cock but will first be curious enough to try one on. And enough women are impregnated by big cocks to pass on the genes; the statistical distribution of human horsecocks suggests the percentage of such breedings.

So, back to the OP: Do small-dicked Craig and Frank *really* lose girls to big-dicked Harry? Don't most girls find a ten-inch length and diameter uncomfortably huge? Are girls who stick with Harry so stretched out that no other man wants to plumb their expanded depths, vaster than Carlsbad Caverns? Can't Craig and Frank simply court smaller girls?

The OP can be played for comedy. Craig and Frank mount a campaign to convince girls (exes and others) to try their two-for-one offers. Some of Harry's cast-offs are happy to escape his my-big-dick arrogance and painful pokes but are ashamed of betraying Craig and Frank or other small-dicked former boyfriends. The storyline could go toward funny romance, or a wild Scooby-Doo chase, or Harry getting pegged, or whatever.

Thanks for the ideas Hypoxia. I really like your idea of the story moving towards more of a comedy where Harry is the antagonist and gets what he deserves. In the end, Harry ends up being rejected by girls in favour for the dynamic duo of Frank and Craig.

I'm hoping the story can have a lot of homoerotic undertones without any overt male on male sex.

I'm hoping the story can have a lot of homoerotic undertones without any overt male on male sex.
Their raw dicks rub together in one hole or another and it's not MM sex? Right. Or maybe they're straight so long as they don't kiss or butt-fuck. Just rubbing ramrods from a distance, sure, no problem. Hiya Harry, how's the wife? Oh just fine, poke poke.

Will she need six small-dick guys for a full triple penetration? Hmmm, seven dwarves...

Last edited:
Their raw dicks rub together in one hole or another and it's not MM sex? Right. Or maybe they're straight so long as they don't kiss or butt-fuck. Just rubbing ramrods from a distance, sure, no problem. Hiya Harry, how's the wife? Oh just fine, poke poke.

Will she need six small-dick guys for a full triple penetration? Hmmm, seven dwarves...

The raw dicks rubbing in a hole is M-M contact for sure. Both Frank and Craig classify themselves as straight but secretly get enjoyment from the sensation of their dicks rubbing together. They feel "straight-justified" as their purpose is to pleasure the woman they are with. Maybe they slowly become more overt in their homoerotic ways as they get comfortable in their new duo practices. But they always draw the line at no M-M oral or penetration.

Congrats on writing the story. :) You may wish to make a thread in Story Feedback also (with links to your writings) to gear up more readership!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back