How to get my girlfriend to like giving me blowjobs?

My girlfriend and I have been together for 6 years now and I will say we have pretty good sex. The problem I have is getting her to give me a bj. When we first started dating she wouldnt do it. Most of the time the only way I can make her cum is by eating her pussy. So thats kinda the card I played on her was that I'm going down on you so can't you go down on me? Long story short...she still doesn't like to give them and they are far and few between. She says they are dirty...and gets mad at me when I bring it up. Every time we ever have sex I always go down on her and she loves it But as soon as I'm done on her she just wants to go right to intercores. I will even shower right before sex so she knows I'm clean down there. We are both compleatly shaved so it's not a matter of that. it's not like I'm trying to shove it down Her throat either..I let her go at her own pace. what do you guys recomend? Sorry if there's spelling errors..I'm on my mobil.

For what my 2 cents is worth...I'm 48, was married 18yrs, with him 20, divorced for 3yrs. Now, I had a bad experience giving a BJ when I was a teenager and when I got married & he wanted me to go down on him, I was hesitant but I did it because I loved him & that was all part of it. I did tell him about my experience and he understood, but there were times when he'd get "forceful" and that would put a stop to the whole thing. He was my first & only, so I had a lot to learn!! As far as porn goes, I'd say find some older amateur porn. She might not want cum in her mouth or all over her face...just talk about it. If you love each other you can find a way to compromise. I'll give a guy a hummer in a New York minute, but he can't be distracting me from what I'm doing!!
 
Thanks for all the responces. Some of you took this in the wrong way But that's probably part my fault for not giving more info. It's not like I'm trying to shove it down her throat...and I can live without a bj I guess. I was just wondering if there was anyway to make her seem to enjoy it a little more. There is absolutely no way I'm going to let her go...we click perfect In every other way. She loves sex just as much as me and we still have great fun..so maybe some of your suggestions will help or maybe she just will never be that into it...and I'm fine with that. Thanks lit members for all the advice.
Lucky girl :)
 
Back
Top