Sex in the pool

If I could have figured out how to sleep in it without drowning, I would have. I was in it every night, year round, unless it was raining. I so loved it when it was snowing.

I think you might be the one responsible for global warming.

I never found it to be a problem in the pool, the ocean, or the hot tub, especially the hot tub. God I miss the hot tub.

Just go for it.

Yes, hot tubs are a treat, especially with several occupants...can't see below the bubbles so no one knows who's touching who.

As for pools, my ex preferred our pool...the weightlessness was good for her back & knees.

My wife loved the hot tub, especially the ones with the jet coming up out of the seats. :D

Us guys can enjoy those water jets, too.

I think you might be the one responsible for global warming.

You are not the first to say that actually.

Alas, haven't had the hot tub for 8 years now, so I may have helped kick off global warming, but I have mended my ways. Kicking and screaming but mended nonetheless.

You are not the first to say that actually.

Alas, haven't had the hot tub for 8 years now, so I may have helped kick off global warming, but I have mended my ways. Kicking and screaming but mended nonetheless.

A public pool is just not the same is it...:)

Sometimes, but I prefer to stay out of incarceration so probably not up to fuck in a public pool.

Something a little more intimate perhaps.

Voulez vous couche avec moi en ma tortue, Mademoiselle?

tumblr_m5zeubhrD51qetxs7o1_1280.png

:cool:

If I could have figured out how to sleep in it without drowning, I would have. I was in it every night, year round, unless it was raining. I so loved it when it was snowing.

Saucy

I love the pool also! Very sensual story. Well done. Anxious to read some more.

Something a little more intimate perhaps.

Voulez vous couche avec moi en ma tortue, Mademoiselle?

tumblr_m5zeubhrD51qetxs7o1_1280.png
:cool:

Small enough to take indoors.

I once dated a lady who had a jacuzi enclosed in a sunroom. The ability to use year round was most enjoyable.

I like sex in the water. Granted the lubrication is vastly different but never so problematic I'd be using an alternative in there.

I think it depends a lot on the woman and how lubricated she becomes. With some women it helped to add lubrication at first, but once we were up to speed it has never been an issue.
Regardless, it's all good.

Back