A Rebirth

Do you really think I should try to make it a full story?

Yes, you should write more. Tap into that erotic center of your brain and just let it flow. I am sure that you have all sorts of things to draw from for inspiration.

My Panty Boy

Hello my Fellow Listers!

Today I recieved two special pictures from my panty boy (yes, I have one). I think he looks better in undies and stocking than I do, to be honest with you. So I decided to share the pictures of you with him.

PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THE ATTACHMENTS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE A MAN DRESSED IN WOMAN'S UNDIES AND THIGH HIGHS!

I am honored he wanted to share this with me and my thread.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT MY HUSBAND...He is a lot hairier than this sexy gentleman ;)

Last edited:
Happy Toy Tuesday!

Pic163.jpg

ANOTHER FAVORITE TOY OF MINE!

Hello my Fellow Listers!

Today I recieved two special pictures from my panty boy (yes, I have one). I think he looks better in undies and stocking than I do, to be honest with you. So I decided to share the pictures of you with him.

PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THE ATTACHMENTS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE A MAN DRESSED IN WOMAN'S UNDIES AND THIGH HIGHS!

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT MY HUSBAND...He is a lot hairier than this sexy gentleman ;)

He is pretty.

Hello my Fellow Listers!

Very nice... Perhaps a new friend to join in on Fishnet Fridays?
Great legs;)

Hello my Fellow Listers!

I like seeing a man in panties!!

Mmmm all u need now is someone in the front while the toy is in the back!! Hot as hell as always!!!;)

Thank you all for the support! It's wet Wednesday. I'm open to suggestions, so please share your ideas ;)

New Possible Themes for Wednesday:

Wicked Wednesday?
Wild Wednesday?
Writer Wednesday?
Wrapped-up Wednesday?
Wiggly Wednesday?
Winded Wednesday?
Writhing Wednesday?
Warped Wednesday?

Wicked Wednesday?
Wild Wednesday?
Writer Wednesday?
Wrapped-up Wednesday?
Wiggly Wednesday?
Winded Wednesday?
Writhing Wednesday?
Warped Wednesday?

These sound promising. Can we discuss tonight? :kiss:

Wicked Wednesday?
Wild Wednesday?
Writer Wednesday?
Wrapped-up Wednesday?
Wiggly Wednesday?
Winded Wednesday?
Writhing Wednesday?
Warped Wednesday?

I vote to stay with Wet Wednesday. So many erotic ways that can be done.
emoticon-animal-001.gif

Back