What Is Your Favorite Porn Theme? And Why?

ButtAnalMan

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
3,695
This Thread is for men and women who like porn. Please, share your experience with us and tell us why you like it and what you feel when watching porn.
 
This Thread is for men and women who like porn. Please, share your experience with us and tell us why you like it and what you feel when watching porn.

Like most people that watch porn, it makes me feel aroused. :rolleyes:

I'm a fan of anal as well, with a side of extreme anal insertions and a dash of anal fisting. Virtually my entire personal collection is anal related. I love the Big Wet Ass series. I have a few vintage porn movies for nostalgia purposes. Flesh Gordon, Deep Throat and Ten Little Maidens. I also collect 3D porn if it's a decent quality but so far The Princess Comes of Age and Pornomation (1,2 and 3) are the only ones I've found worth keeping.

Why? I suppose I'm turned on by a woman's ass and the taboo nature of it. In my sexual history I've rarely had the chance to have anal sex and most of the women I've been with weren't into it like I am. It's erotic to me and I'm turned on by women who enjoy it and the sensation of being stretched.
 
I love the Mother - son stuff,,over 50 woman,,taboo series,,bi stuff,,and piss play...so taboooooooo but so good!!!
 
I love amature porn, the kind made with a hand held camera and a demure looking mature woman.
 
Anal. & Why? Well because it feels amazing! LoL :D
I'm one of these "weird" women that would rather have my ass fucked then my pussy fucked..:cool:

I love reading "first time" lesbian stories..always nice ;)
 
I like Amateur and D/S porn the most. I watch porn cuz its a good release for what the wife won't do. But even with any porn I have to like the chemistry of the people in it. Otherwise it don't do anything for me. I also enjoy watching group sex porn.
 
I like Amateur and D/S porn the most. I watch porn cuz its a good release for what the wife won't do. But even with any porn I have to like the chemistry of the people in it. Otherwise it don't do anything for me. I also enjoy watching group sex porn.



I agree with the chemistry thing, & group sex porn does rock! LoL:D
 
1) DP and gangbang. slutty women turn me on to no end!
2) outdoor - beach, boat, pool... anywhere near the water.
 
First time anal videos (however fake they are) and videos where a group of women will prepare there butts for one lucky chap always do it for me.

Yes I know it's rather silly (and more than a bit sexist) but the idea of all that lesbian butt-licking and toying fun followed by giving themselves to a man to use as he desires just really tugs on my submissiveness.
 
I don't watch much porn anymore, but I tend back to the "golden age" stuff that had plots and stories. I especially liked when it included group sex or gang bangs. I especially liked voluminous (Peter North) and/or multiple cum shots to the face and in the mouth of cum hungry women. I was always personally disappointed when the money shot simply went onto the belly or ass.

I also liked it when the women (either or professional) tended to look and act like "normal" people without all the hooker clothes or phony "passion faces" but could at least act like they were really enjoying it and could verbalize it with super dirty talking. In fact there were many movies in the day such as "Talk Dirty to Me", "Talk Dirty to Me Part II", "Insatiable", "Aunt Peg", "Dixie Ray Hollywood Star", etc that were quite good with that.

Yeah, I suppose I also like the super insertions too like double penetration and double cunt penetration. There was a great scene in "The Graffenberg Spot" with Tracy Lords before it was all pulled off the market because she was underage.
 
I love 70's porn. More natural seeming women, muffs to get lost in...
Also enjoy mature solo with stockings, more of the anilos variety - hot!
 
First time anal videos (however fake they are) and videos where a group of women will prepare there butts for one lucky chap always do it for me.

Yes I know it's rather silly (and more than a bit sexist) but the idea of all that lesbian butt-licking and toying fun followed by giving themselves to a man to use as he desires just really tugs on my submissiveness.

Thats so hot your man is so lucky
 
I love group sex and orgy porn. Just the thought of a whole big group of people fucking, sucking, licking and touching each other gets me really wired.

Otherwise, anything where the girl is dressed like a normal woman. No schoolgirl outfits, no hooker heels. Just jeans and a t-shirt, or something sensible that she might be wearing out to a club or on a date. Anything where the two (or more) actors actually look like they want each other. No passion or lust is boring.

And I do love watching quality blowjobs. Fits some of my voyeuristic fantasies, I think. I have a friend that I would love to watch suck and fuck her husband, for instance.

Anything amatuer that isn't so poorly shot you can't see anything is usually worth watching, as well.
 
Being the insatiable, enthusiastic cocksucker that I am, My favorite porn naturally involves intense deep throat fucking! I get extremely aroused from watching a very thick cock being forced completely down a cocksuckers throat just the way that I LOVE having it done to me!!
 
MMF threesomes, MILF and young guy, outdoor sex, and even an occasional guy on guy indulgence now and again.

I have to agree that some of the earlier adult films were much better.
 
FFM threesomes, MILF and young guy, group sex, hardcore sex, and some girl on girl action every now and then.
 
The ideal porn for me is where everyone speaks English so I can understand the dirty words they are saying to each other. Beyond that, anal is usually my go to category. I like watching rimming (male to female, female to female, female to male) and I like movies where they actually on camera prepare the girl to take it, so I like a lot of ass play; fingers, tongues, toys, etc. Gangbangs are great. I like rougher movies where there is slapping, gagging, choking, etc. Collars and leashes are great, too.
 
I enjoy threesomes, usually two men on a woman. However, I don;t like the stupid ones where all the guys are doing is going from hole to hole and grunting.

I enjoy three-ways where the guys are acting like the girl is there. Going down on her fondling her, getting her off. I like it when they are enjoying and appreciating her. Viv Thomas has some nice videos along those lines.
 
younger

Teen amateur like stickam boys on boys all legal stuff but 18 to early twentys there young smooth perfect bodies are such a turn on.
 
Back
Top