North Korea preparing to launch

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Posts
28,274
Satellite images of a facility near Pyongyang suggest that North Korea may be preparing to launch a missile or a satellite.

The increase in activity is around a site known as Sanumdong, where North Korea assembled most of its ballistic missiles and rockets.

It comes after reports earlier this week that North Korea's main rocket launch site at Sohae had been rebuilt.

Who would have guessed that vague words made by the con artist don't mean shit when it comes to negotiations?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-47504723
 
I heard Kim was left "bewildered" after talks with Trump. Good to spread that love around :cool:

Those aren't launch sites - they're mini Trump towers
 
"I believe Putin." "I believe Kim didn't know." And the LSM didn't ask him if he was lying now or point out that we can't believe him about ANYTHING, the fucking liar!
 
The Donald is being exposed to the same reason prior U.S. administrations haven't had much success with the North Koreans. It's not anything the U.S. administrations could have snatched success from--only contain a bit in the short run. The problem of the moment is that previous administrations learned by doing--not how to win; just how to contain and spin out. The Donald doesn't learn--anything.
 
One of my team members, a millenial and a self-identified progressive hater, and I were talking at the end of work one day when the con artist was being mentioned for a Nobel Prize because of his dealings with NK. He thought this was more than Obama did, or what anyone had done.

I told the guy it's a sham and he gave me that, "What do you mean look?". I told him I've seen this several times in my life. NK will not give up its nukes and only wants what will give it something to crow about. I told, just wait, you'll see. NK only does things which benefits itself.

Aaaaaand, here we are.
 
god your fucking moron twats.


NO ONE has ever actually tried to do anything since the un/nato joke of the Korean war "ended" in the 1950s with armistice.

And if you twats were smart, youd realize the nuclear program had be created solely for the purpose of a bargaining chip, a rainy day fund.
 
god your fucking moron twats.


NO ONE has ever actually tried to do anything since the un/nato joke of the Korean war "ended" in the 1950s with armistice.

And if you twats were smart, youd realize the nuclear program had be created solely for the purpose of a bargaining chip, a rainy day fund.

You're not too bright, are you? And you know squat about history. :rolleyes:

I think you're too dumb to even be a Russian bot.
 
Back
Top