How to ruin a sexual mood in one sentence.

You never asked me to pay for sex with you before - why now?🌷Kant💋
 
"Personally I'm disappointed that the MCU deviated so much from the original comic story line in Infinity War but what can you do. So what theory do you like best about Avengers Endgame and how they defeat Thanos?"
 
So next week I'm defending my theses on the reproductive habits of the banded nematode when uv exceeds 300nm and in mediums where the Na >220ppm. There was an absolutely fascinating article in 1956... Hey where are you going?
 
I really hope that’s a peanut butter stain in you panties🌷Kant
 
After opening the bathroom door. WTF- are you playing with your vibrator again? 🌷Kant💋
 
Last edited:
The doctor said I should wait until the tests come back negative, but hey, let's live a little!


James
 
(Any mention of members of the current first family.)
 
"You know how sometimes when you fart you kind of, well you know, loose control a bit? Well I think I just peed inside you." :eek:
 
"So, as I understand it and correct me if I'm wrong, no matter how much time I spend inside you I still can't claim your cunt as a second home."
 
"Now listen here you fucking shit weasel, I don't give a fuck if you are crushed under the tires of a truck or if your guts are strewn across the road and eaten by squirrels don't E V E R call me again. Can you believe the nerve of your son, wanting a ride home from school?"
 
You might think you’re God’s gift in bed, but after last night - you suck so bad I can’t even return you to Walmart. 🌷Kant💋
 
Back
Top