Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double:eek::eek:! Scary stuff!!! And no more speeding for you, young lady!!! I've only had one speeding ticket in my life, 18 years ago. I'm a good girl.:D

It is especially dark out tonight, isn't it? Daddy says they have Hello Kitty duct tape at Target.. ~giggles~:cattail:

"You know we're in the meth lab capitol of the entire U.S. right? And I was going down hill, in a VAN at the time (and I don't believe I was going 72 but I wasn't paying attention.....:rolleyes: WOOOO HOOOOO! Kudos to the Deputy who not only put my mailbox back together but put it back in the ground!!!!! What a NICE boy!"

"You know we're in the meth lab capitol of the entire U.S. right? And I was going down hill, in a VAN at the time (and I don't believe I was going 72 but I wasn't paying attention.....:rolleyes: WOOOO HOOOOO! Kudos to the Deputy who not only put my mailbox back together but put it back in the ground!!!!! What a NICE boy!"

That was sweet of him! I'm sure he was smitten by you.;)

No, I was not aware of that. Lovely.:eek:

Great news on the mailbox! So they make menthal for the cigarette industry....Oh wait....is Breaking Bad filming in your "hood"?

Great news on the mailbox! So they make menthal for the cigarette industry....Oh wait....is Breaking Bad filming in your "hood"?

(ROFL) "Ummmmm, yeah.... 's why you can't buy Sudafed without a prescription and SOME parts of the county even lock up the household cleaners at Walgreens....":cool:

That was sweet of him! I'm sure he was smitten by you.;)

No, I was not aware of that. Lovely.:eek:

"I doubt THAT - I probably reminded him of his Mama or Grandmama more likely:rolleyes: You get used to it - the novelty fades after a while - but every once in a while we get a really good mention on Cops!"

OK, just so I don't miss anybody either...

Group hug..:
th

Aww, such a cute pic. Thank you. No, I don't think you chased anyone away. Please don't leave the thread? You are valuable and wanted and such a sweetie. Pretty please??????? :rose::rose::rose:

Is this thread becoming intolerant of anyone with a daddy fetish? It seems that way to me. I've seen a couple of women shamed and chased away for sharing their thoughts/fantasy. Neither of them suggested incest, just a "daddy type" person, just as I have a fantasy for an adoring and adorable baby-girl-like woman. Have I gotten the wrong impression?

Hi daddy Rob. No, I don't think the folks in this thread have become intolerant of the daddy fetish. There is a wide range or variety in how people define the fetish for themselves or their fantasies.

I do believe that the folks here are a little more on guard with some of the recent "negative" activity from stalker sorts. Plus there have been some new gals who post just to the daddies and disregard we girls. I think most of the regulars regard this place as a community for ALL of us to connect together so their posts, being somewhat exclusionary, sort of rub us the wrong way or hurt our feelings for leaving us out. (I hope that makes sense?)

Having interacted in this thread for over a year, and seeing lots of daddies and girls come and go. I think this is a great place. I hope people find a welcome home here to express whatever their fantasy might be. If their fantasy is not my bag, then I choose not to engage in their story but I certainly don't reject them or their right to post here. What gets me "stirred" up might not appeal to them either.

Sorry for getting on my soap box.

Good morning and Happy Hump day. I'm going to spend the day searching for my smile. I hope everyone is doing well and having great weather.

hugs and kisses

Aww, such a cute pic. Thank you. No, I don't think you chased anyone away. Please don't leave the thread? You are valuable and wanted and such a sweetie. Pretty please??????? :rose::rose::rose:

Hi daddy Rob. No, I don't think the folks in this thread have become intolerant of the daddy fetish. There is a wide range or variety in how people define the fetish for themselves or their fantasies.

I do believe that the folks here are a little more on guard with some of the recent "negative" activity from stalker sorts. Plus there have been some new gals who post just to the daddies and disregard we girls. I think most of the regulars regard this place as a community for ALL of us to connect together so their posts, being somewhat exclusionary, sort of rub us the wrong way or hurt our feelings for leaving us out. (I hope that makes sense?)

Having interacted in this thread for over a year, and seeing lots of daddies and girls come and go. I think this is a great place. I hope people find a welcome home here to express whatever their fantasy might be. If their fantasy is not my bag, then I choose not to engage in their story but I certainly don't reject them or their right to post here. What gets me "stirred" up might not appeal to them either.

"Good Morning beautiful sister. You always say things so well - so perfectly! I hope that, whatever is happening right now, that you can find your smile again soon today - the world is a cloudier place without it. :heart: and (((Hugs))) to you and Happy Hump Day!!!":rose:

"Good Morning to everyone - my beautiful sister Baby Girls and all the Daddies who gather to keep us warm, loved and protected. Knocking on wood that the migraine finally seems to have breathed its last today - will know more when I get outside in the sunlight. Waiting on the coffee right now...."

Hello sweet baby girl INL. It is always good to hear from you. :kiss:

There are, as you said, a wide variety of reasons why “daddy” is a turn-on, as we have seen since Marie89 opened this thread more than 19,000 posts ago. Wow! What make this thread interesting and so popular is the freedom to share without judgment and ridicule. I’ve seen/felt a growing intolerance in the thread, and recently I did see someone shamed and run off. The thread no longer feels like a safe place to post, unless that post is with certain “guidelines”, as I recall one person being told. I understand pointing out to someone sharing an incest fantasy that there is a thread just for that, but there is no reason to add a “yuck!” or “ewwww” to the comments. The fact is that a lot of people outside of this thread would say that we are all fucked up, because they don’t get it, so who are we to judge anyone else?

Here is what motivated me to finally say something :
“Not sure how I am "yucky" on a sex forum--my posts are all standard fare, as seen on this site. I'm also not "pay for play" as you've stated. It's disappointing to be insulted by so-called adults, even those masquerading as little girls. Perhaps you should've addressed your issues with me on a PM, and I would have been glad to discuss them with you. How sad to see name-calling instead of mature discourse. I'll avoid your hostility by not returning to this thread.” (Milia)

I did not want to give specifics, as daddy Stan suggest I do, because I did not want to put anyone on the defensive and start an argument. I sent this woman a PM and she has no intention of posting in the thread again, because she gets enough abuse in real life.

I understand that the regulars feel this thread is theirs’, but it isn’t, it belongs to everyone. Anyone should be able to say whatever they want, within the rules, and not be insulted or made to feel unwelcome for it.

… and you can get on the soapbox anytime you’d like :) You are adorable. :rose:

Last edited:

There are, as you said, a wide variety of reasons why “daddy” is a turn-on, as we have seen since Marie89 opened this thread more than 19,000 posts ago. Wow! What make this thread interesting and so popular is the freedom to share without judgment and ridicule. I’ve seen/felt a growing intolerance in the thread, and recently I did see someone shamed and run off. The thread no longer feels like a safe place to post, unless that post is with certain “guidelines”, as I recall one person being told. I understand pointing out to someone sharing an incest fantasy that there is a thread just for that, but there is no reason to add a “yuck!” or “ewwww” to the comments. The fact is that a lot of people outside of this thread would say that we are all fucked up, because they don’t get it, so who are we to judge anyone else?

“Not sure how I am "yucky" on a sex forum--my posts are all standard fare, as seen on this site. I'm also not "pay for play" as you've stated. It's disappointing to be insulted by so-called adults, even those masquerading as little girls. Perhaps you should've addressed your issues with me on a PM, and I would have been glad to discuss them with you. How sad to see name-calling instead of mature discourse. I'll avoid your hostility by not returning to this thread.” (Milia)

I did not want to give specifics, as daddy Stan suggest I do, because I did not want to put anyone on the defensive and start an argument. I sent this woman a PM and she has no intention of posting in the thread again, because she gets enough abuse in real life.

I understand that the regulars feel this thread is theirs’, but it isn’t, it belongs to everyone. Anyone should be able to say whatever they want, within the rules, and not be insulted or made to feel unwelcome for it.

Our guard and dander is up with the trolls, fakes and pretenders throughout Lit. Why you ask? There is a particular "thing" that drops in, stalking and harassing one of the little girls. Since "it" is not breaking any current rules, I have written to both Chargergirl and Laurel about creating or strengthening rules to include stalking and harassment. Since Laurel is the only one that can make those changes, I've directed my requests her way. I have yet to hear back. This is a crusade you should be backing!

I'd say the lg bull shit radar has been pretty accurate for the most part. When it's not, PMs are exchanged and apologies are made. Which has happened in this case you highlighted. Restating that there is so much that goes on behind the scenes that we know nothing about.

Now how about we slip into the Daddy man cave and take a load off and let the little girls run their thread (we agree to disagree here)

RA! We're looking for you! Please drop in and at least say 'Hi"

Hi there again!!!

Did you miss where I posted that Milia and I pm'd, both apologized and called a truce?

It doesn't seem that you are reading everything that everyone is saying. I'm sorry that I hurt her feelings..she knows that and at the end of the day...that is what matters with the example you've given.

As for her personal life, I know nothing of that. I'm sure she will be happy that we all do now.
It is sweet that you came to her rescue, but I feel you're creating more drama than necessary, considering you don't know all of the facts.

Have an awesome day!

Hi there again!!!

Did you miss where I posted that Milia and I pm'd, both apologized and called a truce?

It doesn't seem that you are reading everything that everyone is saying. I'm sorry that I hurt her feelings..she knows that and at the end of the day...that is what matters with the example you've given.

As for her personal life, I know nothing of that. I'm sure she will be happy that we all do now.
It is sweet that you came to her rescue, but I feel you're creating more drama than necessary, considering you don't know all of the facts.

Have an awesome day!

I didn't create anything, and except for the person who left for good, I was careful to leave names out.

I really didn’t say much about her personal life. We all feel abused at times. I wasn’t any more specific than that. She did tell me that you came to a "mutual agreement" which was basically that she was to follow your guidelines, and that there was an apology "more or less". It was shoot first and then apologize later. She was basically called a prostitute for not following guidelines she was unaware of.

There wasn't a rescue. As I told her, I was not speaking out for her. In my humble, "non-regular contributor" opnion, the "thread" was becoming intolerant of people who did not follow certain customs and courtesies, or whose daddy fetish was something they were not comfortable with.

Thank you for your heart-felt wishes. You have an awesome day, as well.

I didn't create anything, and except for the person who left for good, I was careful to leave names out.

I really didn’t say much about her personal life. We all feel abused at times. I wasn’t any more specific than that. She did tell me that you came to a "mutual agreement" which was basically that she was to follow your guidelines, and that there was an apology "more or less". It was shoot first and then apologize later. She was basically called a prostitute for not following guidelines she was unaware of.

There wasn't a rescue. As I told her, I was not speaking out for her. In my humble, "non-regular contributor" opnion, the "thread" was becoming intolerant of people who did not follow certain customs and courtesies, or whose daddy fetish was something they were not comfortable with.

So that's a no I take it for heading to the Daddy man cave I take it.

You've stated your point, I've tried to shed some light on what's currently going on in the thread with stalkers and cookie has explained her side of things

Thanks for your awesome input and for not creating anything and saving no one.

Time to move on to more relavent aspects of one of the most popular parasite free threads on Lit

Rob, I'm finished with this. Aside from asking pmann if I can borrow his crayons and paper, I don't know how we that have posted on this could possibly make our positions on this any clearer or easier to comprehend. I would be happy to forward you the conversation Milia and I had, with her permission of course, if that would help at all.

I hope everyone had an awesome day!!!! :). Bitter sweet here as I wait for the tow truck to haul off my ride to the crusher. Lots of memories with that ol' gal. ~sigh~ She has served me well. I made sure to get my 'Feel Your Boobies' bumper sticker off the back. :)

"Good Morning beautiful sister. You always say things so well - so perfectly! I hope that, whatever is happening right now, that you can find your smile again soon today - the world is a cloudier place without it. :heart: and (((Hugs))) to you and Happy Hump Day!!!":rose:

Thank you sister. :rose::rose::heart:

Wow............

Rob, I'm finished with this. Aside from asking pmann if I can borrow his crayons and paper, I don't know how we that have posted on this could possibly make our positions on this any clearer or easier to comprehend. I would be happy to forward you the conversation Milia and I had, with her permission of course, if that would help at all.

I hope everyone had an awesome day!!!! :). Bitter sweet here as I wait for the tow truck to haul off my ride to the crusher. Lots of memories with that ol' gal. ~sigh~ She has served me well. I made sure to get my 'Feel Your Boobies' bumper sticker off the back. :)

What do you think sweet girl, A moment of silence or a shot of Tequila as they take her away? :(

:(:(:(:(:(

:rose::rose::rose::kiss::rose::rose::rose: "Sorry about the old girl, Sis. (((Hugs)))"

What do you think sweet girl, A moment of silence or a shot of Tequila as they take her away? :(

Well, she's gone. Signing the release for destruction was heart breaking, like I was pulling the plug on her. A moment of silence as I sip this beer, because well, it's what I have. :)

I was sure to take pictures as they raised her up. My neighbors said they wanted to applaud because they would never have it hear her start up again. Can't say I blame them..:eek:

How has your day been treating you?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back