Bi Ladies' Playground!

And again. It’s full. Just empty it. Nothing there worth keeping.

Actually there are some lovely, very supportive and life-affirming discussions and even a few nice RP's I got into shortly after I first joined but you're probably right .... mousing over the select all button ... so tempting ....

Hello babies xx
I'm looking for a mature bi lady to have some fun (friendship or just casual)

Have a wonderful day ♥

Actually there are some lovely, very supportive and life-affirming discussions and even a few nice RP's I got into shortly after I first joined but you're probably right .... mousing over the select all button ... so tempting ....

You know you can export all messages as html or text, right? No need to just delete when you can make your own archives.

Oh really? I'll have to try that. I spent like an hour today deleting about 50.

Thanks!

* sooo subscribed *

(((HUGS))) and HAPPY NEW YEAR :nana: EVERYONE!

(38 yr old, 5'11", half Latina, happily married but increasingly sexually frustrated bi-mom here)

when did this happen? or how did this happen? wow. Guess I need to check in more

when did this happen? or how did this happen? wow. Guess I need to check in more

Hi Debbie - when did what happen? When did I get married? I've been married the whole time I've been on Lit. I thought I left that in my profile. Ooops! I better check!

How've you been? I haven't seen you around in ages.

:rose:
Liz

Hi Debbie - when did what happen? When did I get married? I've been married the whole time I've been on Lit. I thought I left that in my profile. Ooops! I better check!

How've you been? I haven't seen you around in ages.

:rose:
Liz

no when or how did you get sexually frustrated? i thought you were perfectly happy or content. guess i should not assume....:)

and i have been around. lurking more than anything.

no when or how did you get sexually frustrated? i thought you were perfectly happy or content. guess i should not assume....:)

and i have been around. lurking more than anything.

Oh that lol - hub's is having a little trouble keeping up with me these days. My hormones and sex drive has been off the charts! lol

Click it!!!

Hey everyone :) Totally new to this and just saying hi! Please PM me if you ever fancy a chat! I'm 23 and living in London x

Curious about women

Hi everyone,
I'm glad I found this site. I have had fantasies of being with women for a long time. I'm currently in a relationship with a man but I feel something is missing. I would oiek to get to know other bi curious women to guide me through this.

Hi :) I'm 27, female. Also married happily, but miss being with a woman. My husband knows I'm looking for a woman to play/chat with... :)

Back