First attempt at taking Pics!! Phew ;-)

Fantastic photos! You have an exquisite body.... I can't wait to see more from you!
xoxox

Waiting and hoping....

Looking forward to your new photos. All of the views are wonderful. Do you mind if I nibble a little? I won't leave a mark unless you want me to...

softkitty

Hey Guys,
This is my VERY first attempt at taking pics!!
Since this a first attempt, the pics were just impromptu, no editing or photoshop"ing".
Well I hope I get some feedback. Please feel free to give your thoughts/opinions.Maybe I can be more Aesthetic/Creative next time...IF i DO get some positive feedback.
Ciao
-Iron!!

OMG, keep posting!!!!!!

Nibble away lol

Looking forward to your new photos. All of the views are wonderful. Do you mind if I nibble a little? I won't leave a mark unless you want me to...

softkitty

Yeah just dont leave tooo many marks lol. Thanks again!!

Hey Guys...I was just in a different kinda mood today...so thought I would try to express it through pictures. It just tells a lil story. Let me know what you guys think. :)

Attachments

• Introspecting.jpg
    Introspecting.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 415
  • deep_in_thought.jpg
    deep_in_thought.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 300
  • Still_Deep_In_thought.jpg
    Still_Deep_In_thought.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 273
  • Feeling_Trapped.jpg
    Feeling_Trapped.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 232
  • The_Book_With_The_Answers.jpg
    The_Book_With_The_Answers.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 297
Hey Guys...I was just in a different kinda mood today...so thought I would try to express it through pictures. It just tells a lil story. Let me know what you guys think. :)

Love your newest pics... however, they do seem rather sad to me (it's the shoulders, I guess - and you have very nice shoulders, btw!).

Very thoughtful mood, huh? Did you find any answers in the book? :)

There is a thin line between Sad and Thoughtful isn't it...but I guess I probably look like the former...! Ok, will be back with some "less thoughtful" ones next time..lol. As usual, appreciate your feedback. BTW, LOVE your profile pic. Very sensual!

Wow, thanks!! Means a lot coming from a "LIT GURU" like yourself!! I will NOT kid u...co-incidentally I was looking at your pics right now AS I READ THIS!! They are stunners!!
Thanks again for your comment. :)

The Blue Denims!

Attachments

• Jeans.jpg
    Jeans.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 231
  • Jeans_2.jpg
    Jeans_2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 146
  • White_Tank_&_Jeans.jpg
    White_Tank_&_Jeans.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 343
  • Jeans_B&W_Front.jpg
    Jeans_B&W_Front.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 265
  • Jeans_B&W.jpg
    Jeans_B&W.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Loving the shadows in your last set. ;D And must say, very creative pictures! Definitely something I don't see everyday. Must say I'm inspired! Haha. :)
And those jeans... oh my... seriously tempting a girl just to yank them down. :devil:

Appreciate it!

Thanks guys!! Really appreciate your feedback and comments!

Last edited:
Glad u like em!!

Loving the shadows in your last set. ;D And must say, very creative pictures! Definitely something I don't see everyday. Must say I'm inspired! Haha. :)
And those jeans... oh my... seriously tempting a girl just to yank them down. :devil:

Haha I am glad I inspired you! Every artist needs his/her muse ;-). Thanks again CCD!

Thanks Naughty!

Not sure how I missed this thread!! But now I'm caught up and had to let you know that I really enjoyed your photos!!

You have a wonderfully sexy physique, and I really like the first two sets you put up, VERY nice!!

Thank You soo much!! Gives me a boost! And I just looked at your photos and I must say you're TRULY "One Of A Kind". Btw posted some more pics!

I'd be more than happy to give you a boost any time you need one! *giggles*

and thank you for that compliment, it makes me feel good that someone as sexy as you went through my photos :)

Haha I might just take u up on that! You're REALLY sexy yourself! Love your confidence and confidence is sexy ;-)

Am I blind? I can't seem to see these supposed new photos of yours. xDD

Very artistic, love them :kiss:

Back