What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's funny how some people can shoot off such a rude and assuming email and then not find the courage to acknowledge the response.
 
Thank you, my daughters upcoming wedding is really starting to hit me.

And strangely enough the fact that my ex has moved out of state kind of causes mixed emotions.

I can only imagine how it feels to watch your daughter move into a new life with her soon-to-be husband. Bittersweet?

Exes are sources of mixed emotions ;) If you need an ear, feel free to PM me.

HUGS
 
Fuck it. I'm going for it and I don't care if I crash and burn. The flight will hopefully be well worth the view as I then spread myself out on the landscape in a blaze of glory.
 
I second that birthday wish for Nymph. :)

What's crossing my mind is, why am I still up when I have to be awake in less than 6 hours!
 
That I am NEVER going to get to 1000 posts to enlarge my inbox. I have no voice to text and I have no innate ability to keep it short.

(there that was a short as I could make it and STILL I felt the need to append this little explanatory P.S. at the bottom. TO make matters worse its harder to excuse the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes when i have access to an actual keyboard.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top