Ginger uses and figging

N2outdoors

Literotica Guru
I've never used ginger in any manner, although I've read about it being used in "figging." I was reading an article about figging and the author described how turned on it makes a woman to have some placed on her clit. I'm curious to know from others who have used it on others, themselves, or had it used on you by your partner. please describe your experiences and recommendations.

I've only heard of it used in a bdsm setting and inserted anally. Suppose to be rather painful. I'm not brave enough to try it.

I'd recommend trying toothpaste, as a more readily accessible option. Not for insertion, but on the clit. I've written about this here, albeit briefly.

Last edited:
I've never used ginger in any manner, although I've read about it being used in "figging." I was reading an article about figging and the author described how turned on it makes a woman to have some placed on her clit. I'm curious to know from others who have used it on others, themselves, or had it used on you by your partner. please describe your experiences and recommendations.
Perhaps try Pep-o-mint lifesavers, or tic-tacs, for a kinder gentler intro to that sort of thing. Where you go next is up to you. :)

I only use it on sushi. Oh!

We are talking about pickled Ginger?

If we are, would pickles work just as well?

Or just plain old white vinegar.

Perhaps try Pep-o-mint lifesavers, or tic-tacs, for a kinder gentler intro to that sort of thing. Where you go next is up to you. :)

Pretty much the same effect as toothpaste, I understand. I've heard of people using tiger balm, but that seems like it'd be harder to remove.

Back