Medical Conference

Just seeing her blue panties come into view was electrifying but moments later they were off and Will was looking directly at Melody's tender bottom. She was moving slowly and Will knew why. He noticed one red mark on her hip from the morning where his hand gripped her. She stepped over the rail to the platform and splashed her lower legs in the water. Will watched from the engine cover. It was so stirring to watch her enjoying the lake water.

"So Will, do you come her often?"

"I fish here about once a week."

"MMmmmmm....I love it here."

She was facing away from him, which allowed Will to study her body, which only had a light tee shirt covering her.
 
She had stopped herself from asking if she were the only girl he ever brought here, which would have crossed over the boundary line which they had steadfastly observed.

"So, if I swim nude from here to shore and back what would you give me?"

"I...I..would be very much inclined to...buy you dinner at the best restaurant in town."

"Hmmm--tempting."

Melody stood up and crossed back into the boat, while Will took the towel and dried her legs. She stood still enjoying the attention. Surprisingly Will also applied sunscreen to both legs, all the way up to her hips. She waited fully expecting him to do her clit, but he never did. Instead he stood up and placed the towel over the engine cover.

"There take off your tee."

His voice was firm. She was sure this was it. She pulled her shirt over her head and stood facing away him awaiting his next instruction. Melody was naked in the middle of the lake. Will applied sunscreen to her back. He smoothed it in, missing nothing. His hands went lower doing her ass. She cringed and leaned slightly at his touch.

"There, lie down and let the sun warm your legs."

"Mmmmmmm, thanks Will."

She did as he indicated. The feeling was actually very comfortable. There was a slight warmth from the towel and sunshine from above. Melody had a slight thought of being seen by other boaters, but it went away. Will finished by rubbing her feet with the sunscreen! It was so heavenly! She had not any tan in several summers. Minutes passed as Will stood watch for passing onlookers and most likely at her ass. Melody had no concern about him seeing her.

"So you still want that bet about swimming to shore?"
 
"But is that water warm enough that is the question. I mean I just imagine how cool my body would get. And how I could get warmed up again."

"Oh, I'm sure I could do that for you."

As he spoke Melody widened the spread of her legs in a most unladylike manner, offering him a full view in the bright sunlight.
 
Seeing her take off her top did little for Will but rubbing her ass with sunscreen did the trick. She was so smooth and delectable but the real turn on was her soft whimper when she responded to his touch. She laid down to get warm from the rays and Will used the opportunity to remove his shorts to free up his cock. Melody had no idea of what he was doing. He leaned against the side rail to serve as lookout but was continuously looking at her bottom.

Then she spread her legs! Instantly he had a direct view of her slit. She had planned it that way but it still gave Melody the appearance of being the innocence maiden out in the wild unaware that her pussy was vulnerable!

He stepped near to resume rubbing her feet. He would allow her to get ample sun before getting his well-deserved reward.

"This is so wonderful Will, remind me to pay you back!"

"I will-"
 
If there had ever been a more sensuous moment in her life, she would have been hard pressed to think of it. It was his thumbs pressing gently against the soles of her feet in exactly the right rhythm. In the background there were faint sounds of the lake-life on a warm summer day. She inaudibly gasp in successive moves attempting to hide her pleasure. Melody was in ecstasy.

Melody felt the attention to detail that Will provided as he made everything better. She could only imagine how her life might have been had she met him four years earlier.

She rolled over and was somewhat surprised to see Will was nude! There it was--his cock! He provided her with such blissful pleasure by exacting the perfect response from her own sex. He was like a perfect fit! She might have been caught staring at it, yet didn't care. Melody was too far away to reach out and touch him. Instinctively, she lifted her legs and gave Will an invitation. She felt guilt at acting so solicitously at fulfilling her desire. He quickly accepted.

Will dove to cover her mound with his mouth. She whimpered at the attention. He shifted momentarily apparently seeking the perfect angle, before she felt the first tiny movements of his tongue!

"oooooooooooooooooo"
 
Last edited:
Melody moved quickly and it was quite unexpected but very pleasing to see her tits clearly in the bright sun. They were just sway gently asking to be sucked. Will began to get excited. It was then that Melody went onto her back with her legs raised to present her pussy. Will knew he needed to take advantage. He covered her quickly with his mouth as his cock felt the urge to get her but must wait. His cock was never good at accepting delays.

His positioning was just right with her pussy sightly higher than his waist. Her skin was heated. Melody was already damp. He had the feeling that this would be easy. However, his cock was straining from all the build up. He needed to seek some relief. After only a minute of licking her and feeling her nipples, he suddenly stopped, pulled her close to the edge of the engine cover and pressed his cock to her wetness. He went in! It was so hot to be inside Melody. He could literally feel himself stretching her. Will needed only a few thrusts.

"Good girl Melody, fuck that cock."

He pulled out, looked quickly at her clit and resumed licking her! She shrieked at the touch of his tongue!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAagghhhh"

The sound made him feel good and even better was Melody's hand reaching to hold his head, as she pressed her hips in an effort to get his tongue further into her warm nest. The brief entry steadied his cock, which would be very useful after she had cum. He reveled at how much fun he was about to have with her, as he reached a finger slowly under his chin and touched her little hole!

There was not the slightest protest from Melody.
 
Will began with a familiar routine then everything changed. He stopped using his tongue and moved in with his shaft. Melody thought it was proof that he was overly turned-on. Just as suddenly he stopped a minute later and resumed using his tongue. It was so different! Never had anything like that ever happened!

She was ecstatic. Will had some pent-up lust and went wild on her. Melody loved it. The sheer thought of having his tongue working its magic brought her to the brink.

"OOoooo...OOOoooooo..Will you are getting me.....sooo hot!"
 
Her resistance was non-existent with her legs spread wide to give Will all the access he would need. His finger brushed her repeatedly and she began to pant eagerly at the attention. He enjoyed touching her ass! His tongue felt her trickle of nectar moments before it became a flood. Melody flexed on the soft cushion cover feeling her body surrender to the feeling of lust.

Will's cock was ready. He waited until he felt Melody relax before springing up for a quick taste of her breast. It lasted only a moment. His hands brought her hips around to align with his and his cock pressed perfectly against her wet slit. Melody made a gasp knowing his intention was to fuck her hard much like he had in bed earlier!

Will slammed forward!

"Oh good girl--TAKE IT!"

"AAaaaaaaaghhhhhh......you were in me so fast...."

Melody played it well. Knowing she had already cum she was now willing to help him get his own release. That would be easy as he was looking directly at her tits. Even lying flat on her back, they were still showing a delightful contour as they anticipating more stimulation. Will gave her thirty quick thrusts! There was no need to be polite or cautious as Melody was all his.

"You like teasing me with you titties?"

"You caught me. I didn't think you would notice."
 
Melody was vaguely aware of her labored breathing as Will was lost in his attempt to take her. She wanted to get him even more intense.

"You tricked me in not wearing enough clothes and now you're fucking me! GAWD, you are so hard. Will, please don't cum in my pussy! "

"Where should I?"

"You want it...you have always wanted it..."

"Really?"

"Yes.....oooooooooo...ooohhh..FUCK ME! "

It had worked to perfection. Will grabbed her wrists and clutched her tightly as he kept his thrusts with perfect timing. She loved his aggression. It was his desire to get everything at once that made her feel him tapping into her pent-up lust! It felt so good to be so desired! She had her lover this turned-on that he would do this in the middle of the lake!

"UUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggghhhhhhhhh!"

Will's mouth covered her left breast and quickly she felt his teeth pulling on her nipple! How long could he hold off?
 
She was obviously teasing him and he played along.

"Where should I"

She was hinting about taking her ass. However, will knew her trick was to get him excited. He applied a slight slap against her thigh as a reminder that he was in charge. He would take her as he pleased, as she was naked in the middle of the lake and his for the taking! He drove ever harder. His teeth took a firm hold on her nipple. He gathered in the lovely scent of her body. Melody was delicious! He was having the very best screw he ever had on his boat! His was relentless.

"I am going to fuck you all day---right here on the boat."

"AAAAAAAAaaaaa.....yessss...take me"
 
"Will, my beaver is on fire. Your cock has me so hot! aaahh.."

He was still nibbling. It was sharp at times yet there was no complaint. She had never had sex anything like this and wanted all of it! It was having every part of her body feeling the bliss of being satisfied thoroughly.

"Take me....now....Oooo FUCK ME!"

She quickly showered his member uncontrollably. Wave after wave cascaded on his tip. At the same moment he tensed. She knew the moment. Will held it stiff against her before letting go. He was doing her! His body felt so firm. She went into a trance of unknown duration. Time meant nothing!

"Melody, you have a very warm pussy!"

"It's all yours Will."

He softly released his hold on her. He kissed her skin. She watched as he backed up slowly and his eyes locked in on her clit, as they often did. She moved her fingers near her tummy as if pointing out the source of his interest. She smiled without Will noticing. He was obviously distracted. She knew what to do!

Slipping down on her feet to squatting low, she took his cock in her hand. Will looked so surprised as she brought herself close then took him in her mouth!
 
When she said it for a second time, Will was put on an irreversible course. It was as if she was saying the word for the first time! Next Melody whispered "take me." She had done it before. Perhaps it was the sunlight on her tits or just sound of her voice. No matter--Will was off.

He stayed well beyond the time before pulling back expecting her to bask in the sun. Instead she was on the floor of boat looking up at him, finishing off his rod. Her mouth was so smooth. She was so good.

He could not speak, simply because he had no words.
 
It was an impulse which was not so well thought out. After she began sucking him, there was that feeling of being a whore. After all she was married and with a close friend--naked on a boat!
Yet the feeling was very uplifting, as Melody was doing exactly as she pleased. It was a bonus to be completely hidden from the view of what ever others may be on the water.

The enjoyment was on her lover's face and she relished watching Will. She was giving him his well-deserved reward. She slowed her motion and clutched his hips with her fingers, holding onto him.
 
There was virtually no progress with his cock after three minutes. There was every indication that Will had been so sexually exhausted that Melody might be on a hopeless mission. It still gave her a thrill to be serving her lover, who had given her so much.

Will appeared to be mesmerized by the effect as he only rested his hand on her head, without moving in some ravishing motion. The need was to take advantage of the little time they had together.

At that thought she felt his cock expand and she quickly took him in her hand and moved his tip to her smooth chest.

"Here you go. Good boy, you like my tits?"
 
"Yes, you have the best tits anywhere! MMmmm, You want me to cum in your tits again?"

It was difficult to think of Melody at that moment as a doctor or even as a thirty year-old. Indeed she was more of a college girl getting taken in her dorm room. She had that inquisitive look as she watched his cock being rolled over her smooth chest, with her eyes wide open to see each movement. Will had a different idea!

After a few minutes, will shifted and Melody stood up. He took a position on the white foam cover, lying on his back then pointed for Melody to get on top. Only this time, she was to face away from him! It a few attempts to find the right spot. Melody's muff was drenched and very slick. Will had no difficulty slipping in as Melody made a pleasing gasp, while using her hands to preserve her balance. Will was looking directly at her ass! He liked the view and eventually reached out to touch her.

"Ooooooooo my gosh! Will...I' goona cum. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGHHHHHHHH"

He tried to press against her but her weight was too much. He simply enjoyed her cries of lust.

"OOOOOOOOOO....Ooooooooooooooooo...oooooo"

"Good girl, you were so hot."

"MMmmmmmmmm...."

Without asking, Melody shifted to her feet. Will wanted her! He stood up and kissed her deeply.

"Where do you want me?"

"I can do you where ever-- you choose, Melody"

"Back at the hotel one night you..you masterbated on my ass while I was bent over. I was so hot and I think of it often. Can we...."

Before he could say anything, Melody turned and bent over with her hands on the floor of the boat. She was at the perfect height for his shaft. He placed himself to rub directly along her womanly slit which was already glistening in the direct sunlight.

"Oh Melody--this is great!"
 
Melody very much enjoyed being on top, but not in a boat on the open water! To make matters worse she was now facing Will's feet. She was reduced to essentially allowing her man to use her pussy. That thought did have a premise of having her feeling whorish. She built on that by making sounds and motions which really added to Will's desire. She could really feel him! In fact she had a small hint of approaching orgasm.

It was then that she shifted to bending over as Will rubbed himself on her sex. There was no reason for it but she was incredibly turned on by having his cock readily willing to cum on her back. It was the most unladylike position ever!

"Ooooo..Will you're so fucking hard!"

He was really into it. He had to be using his hand as he went along her with such long rapid strokes, his manhood slowly gaining speed. It was difficult to hold her balance and not waver.

"Give to me Will...coat my ass! FUCK ME!"
 
It was so great to think that Melody's best vivid memory of the hotel was exactly the same as his. Will rubbed himself across her damp pussy feeling the intense desire to do precise what she asked for, as her soft purring sound spurred him to a new level.

"READY?"

"Yesssssss....Fuck me!"

"I want you Melody....I want you now."

"WHERE?"

It was suddenly over with, as his mind went into a zone and he unloaded randomly while Melody's high pitched moans beckoned him to do still more. Minutes passed as his fingers gripped her quivering hips.
 
"OOOoooooo...geeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz....Will...ooo Will."

She felt his warm lotion on her back and bottom. Softly he pulled away, allowing Melody to resume a standing position. She was eager to show her affection and smiled as she kissed him.
Will appeared to have lost his strength which made her feel wonderful. She decided to press her advantage.

"O, that was so hot."

She needed to clean up before getting her clothes. Will knew exactly what to do and produced a bar of soap as she stepped over the side to the swim platform to use the lake water. It was cool yet perfectly refreshing. It served as a reminder that the sun rays were intense. Moments later Will joined her. They dangled their legs in those Northern lake waters.

It would be a swell way to spend some time, but Melody had already taken in too much sun. It would be difficult to explain to Mike if she returned with a full body sun burn!
 
Last edited:
He had brought other girls to the lake and with two of them had sex in the boat, but Melody really enjoyed the lake! She was in fact a perfect fit for the lake! He had found that her ideas fit neatly with his in all areas.

Gradually they moved back into the boat and found their clothes and sunscreen. They cruised the lake along the shoreline looking at nothing in particular as they talked freely. That was also part of his fascination with Melody. She could join any topic. Perhaps it was her high level of education but Will suspected she possessed this quality all her life! He wanted her to never leave!

An hour later they approached the dock and Will has giving her that hungry look hoping she would not notice. It was more than her tits, more than her smooth pussy. He tried not to show what his mind was thinking. Melody jumped out onto the dock gracefully and tied the stern rope. As Will tidied up the boat interior, she went ahead to the cottage. Will dawdled to give her some space, in case she needed to make some calls home.

When he did enter the cottage Melody was in the kitchen fixing a few things for lunch.

"Hey thought I would get us some food around. Then later you can strip my clothes off! Sound good?"
 
Will's cottage was actually quite cool. Melody immediately went to apply fresh deodorant, brush her teeth and comb her hair. She maintained her clothes and still didn't bother with a bra. She looked herself over in the mirror and saw no real change from the sun, thankfully. She quickly returned to the kitchen barefoot and found enough in the fridge to start lunch. Will returned to find her preparing food and seemed pleased. Melody wanted him to like what he was viewing and made several strategic moves to give him reason to watch.

"It looks like a salad and cold-cuts lunch."

"Great, we can check out the news and a weather report."

"So, when do you fish?"

"This time of year it is early morning or after 5pm when the sun is lower."
 
Last edited:
As she worked at the counter Will turned on the TV news channel and leaned against the counter to offer guidance, which Melody surprisingly didn't need. The lighting in the kitchen was bright so while he watched he could easily imagine her naked as she had been just an hour earlier.

"Yep, fishing in mid-summer is slow but it starts picking up right about now and September is always good. By October, the lake cools quickly, but there are still those calm mornings but you need to wear a jacket."

"After that..like November?"

"That is when you can really get beat by the weather. I usually get the boat winterized. But I still fish off the dock and with everybody gone I duck hunt."

"You shoot poor little duckies?"

"Nope, just the big ones."

Lunch was ready and they moved to the table. Melody really knew what she was doing.
 
Lunch was so much fun! They spoke freely as true friends often will and the topic changed seamlessly. Melody learned so much more about her friend, who was about to become her lover! She had made a valiant effort to keep her emotions separate but it had weakened overnight and she was now falling under Will's control. He was clearly in control.

Would he now push for more?

They cleared the table and moved to the living room couch. Will took the opposite end and found her feet giving one a loving foot rub. It had always been a weakness for Melody. To have Will initiate the move meant everything to her! Her body was instantly turned on.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......do a good job and I will return the feeling...."
 
"Return the feeling?"

"Yes, this is so good, it's like that second day at the hotel, that back rub, that turned into a body rub ...that turned into incredible sex in the shower."

"Oh yeah, now I remember."

"You wise guy, you took full advantage. I was so turned on by the body rub when you did my ass!"

She was smirking too much and gave away her true feelings as Will continued to rub her feet.
 
"That was the key of course. Once I saw your ass I was too struck with desire to do anything but have you!"

Melody enjoyed reminiscing about their first sexual experience as much as will did. He in fact kept pushing her to draw out more of her inner feelings.

"It was just so enjoyable to have you make that first move, Melody."

"I could feel you as you did my back and then when moved over to your bed ...you were like so big. I thought I could just give you a small reward, then you moved in with your tongue! Gosh.."

"And you were so delicious!"
 
"We got so carried away that every thought of doubt went away....and then the shower. I never thought it could be so --adventurous! You just kept me on fire, all night."

Melody felt him slow to a stop so she leaned over and rewarded him with a kiss, as her feet dangled off the couch. She wanted to reveal more but thought better of it. A time for complete honesty never really comes when a person is having an affair.

They had spent just that one night in her hotel room with the rest being in Will's and now she was in his cottage. Was it always the way when men have the location? She smiled as Will continued to hold her.
 
Back
Top