Catgirl/Catboy goes to the vet

EcstaticWren

Virgin
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Posts
7
I don't consider myself a furry but I am very into intelligent hybrid human pets wit animal traits. There's a fantastic story on here about a new human pet being taken for his first checkup at the doctor's, and it's hot beyond belief, but adding that animalistic element into the mix really does it for me. It would have to be in a society where ownership was a legal and pretty well-known thing, I think, or it would get too shady.

The whole 'doctor speaking over the patient' thing could be very hot in this context, but what else would you like to see in this kind of story?

Any thoughts? Standard appointment or a more involved reproductive health check? Scruffing or being leashed down? Would it be better that ownership is a very common thing or more luxury?
 
I'm not sure about the intelligent petgirl/petboy thing. If they have human intelligence, they might revolt: maybe a Planet of the Cat People. Either that or they're genetically engineered to be subservient. Unless robots do the cleaning (and some thinking) for humans, there will likely be maintenance issues: and thus it might be for the very dedicated and/or rich.

Of course, in some of the BDSM stuff, two masters/mistresses/freepeople might talk about another as if he/she wasn't there: it ain't just for pet play.
 
Back
Top