Female cuckold - Cuckquean Stories.....

Basically it's about a girlfriend watching her boyfriend have sex with another woman and she's just overwhelmed by how turned on it makes her. Very hot story in my opinion.

know organising the event independent of his wife, or because I work there and husband deliberately suggested this venue to his wife when it was being arranged, or sometimes just because work with her.

Last edited:
Hey guys, just to let you know I've just posted my new story, the final part of chapter 6. It went a lot darker than I liked so virtually had to start again from scratch. Still pretty nasty though and maybe too much so.

This is what I've found. And I always appreciate it if those that enjoy these stories post stories that they've found or written, since finding them isn't always so easy.

I work there and husband deliberately suggested this venue to his wife when it was being arranged, or sometimes just because work with her.

Been away from the site for a while. Really appreciate not being forgotten but now incredibly guilty for being a lazy writer and not submitting anything. Seems a few authors have joined the niche since I was last here. I'd seconded the praise for Maestro and advise you to checkout Girlinthemoon- her Wicked series is the best ever read, imho.

've written a story set up to 8 chapters so far (some based on personal experience) where the male protagonist is fighting his need to assert himself and set up in a number of sexual situations to expand his sexuality, he's set up by his girlfriend who delights in seeing him fuck other women (and men) and joins in.

a lazy writer and not submitting anything. Seems a few authors have joined the niche since I was last here. I'd seconded the praise for Maestro and advise you to checkout Girlinthemoon- her Wicked series is the best ever read, imho.

TheTalkMan (The king right now)
Wannabeboytoy
OnlyaFantasy
en_extase
seducedHylas
temptanddestroy
DarkBetrayal
HornyHubbie

suggested this venue to his wife when it was being arranged, or sometimes just because work with her.

Each chapter adds something to their education, Fay is in her early twenties, Jack is a few years older.

Loving your writing !

As the " other woman " in a long term cuckquean relationship . I was very interested in reading your stories . They are very well written and I especially like the way you cast the other woman as an evil mam eater type 😁
Keep up the good work !

Cuckquean

An idea for a story I'd like to see here , would be the mistress seducing the married man and starting an affair . The husband would be going through a difficult time with his overweight ugly old wife and is overwhelmed when this sexy sadistic woman lures him to her tighter pussy . He eventually falls in love with her and wants to leave his wife so he breaks it to his wife by cucking her . Tying her up in their bedroom while he brings the mistress in to fuck on front of the humiliated wife . They both taunt her all during their lovemaking while she cries . The ending would be he impregnates his mistress with wife watching ( wife can't have kids )maybe the mistress could be the wife's gym instructor and she's been trying to loose weight !

Avdee2000>The Talkman already wrote that story to almost thos exact specifications...it's called FIT VS FAT. Read it...it's great!

Love this genre! At this point, I'd say my favorite authors are TheTalkMan, Wannabeboytoy, and en_extase.

Has anyone considered writing a revenge / role reversal story in this genre? For example, a beautiful blonde steals her roommate's boyfriend during a wild night at their place. She makes fun of her flat-chested, geeky roommate as she seduces her handsome boyfriend away from her. The blonde eventually marries the boyfriend but regrets the way she acted back then.

Years later, the roommate has gone through a transformation. She now has a pretty face, large breasts, and curves in the all the right places. She uses her new confidence and female charms to seduce the husband away from the wife, right in front of her. They all relive the experience from years ago, except the women's roles are essentially reversed. Perhaps the wife is forced to wear the former geek girl's glasses or clothing to complete their role reversal.

Or maybe the geek girl simply grows confident in her own body (breast implants optional either way). She has matured from the shy geeky girl to a sultry "Sexy Librarian" type and is able to impress the husband with her intelligence (the blonde wasn't exactly stupid, but far from well-read especially once she got married). Maybe there's a whole dominance/submission thing going on too with the geek girl basically taking control and the blonde girl passively submitting.

Or maybe the geek girl simply grows confident in her own body (breast implants optional either way). She has matured from the shy geeky girl to a sultry "Sexy Librarian" type and is able to impress the husband with her intelligence (the blonde wasn't exactly stupid, but far from well-read especially once she got married). Maybe there's a whole dominance/submission thing going on too with the geek girl basically taking control and the blonde girl passively submitting.

Those are some great ideas. I especially like the first one, where the geek girl simply grows confident in her own body. I really enjoy the idea of breast implants. It would be interesting to read how they affect her confidence. There's something I really like about that kind of transformation.

The dominance/submission thing sounds really interesting as well!

Those are some great ideas. I especially like the first one, where the geek girl simply grows confident in her own body. I really enjoy the idea of breast implants. It would be interesting to read how they affect her confidence. There's something I really like about that kind of transformation.

The dominance/submission thing sounds really interesting as well!

Hey, if you like implants, why not? Maybe the geek girl's newfound confidence allows her to go ahead and get the implants to deal with the tits she was always insecure about. And now that she's dealt with that, she's on to her next step, dealing with that two-timing bitch of a room mate and the immature boyfriend who didn't care for her enough to say no.

I love this! I picture the young beautiful dominatrix as being curvy with a big firm buttocks! They have sex on the fat wife's body, making her lick the young woman's big thick ass as they have sex.

a distinction

isn't there a distinction here similar to stories about cuckoldresses vs. 'hotwives'. the issue being happy collaboration, versus some degree of humiliation or subordination (which is possibly embraced, if hubby's a maso.)

is the 'cuckquean' story simply about a husband getting it on with another woman and his wife happily and lustfully watching cuz she knows she's next?
(that is, hubby will be eager to fuck her, having had his adventure).

or, as the examples just above show, is the husband, with some fit, beautiful mistress making a point to or taking revenge on his wife, saying, at very least 'you don't meet my sexual needs" or possibly, "i'm done with you in the sex department"?

and, as above, IF the wife embraces the humiliation, this means she has some maso needs in her.

Last edited:
isn't there a distinction here similar to stories about cuckoldresses vs. 'hotwives'. the issue being happy collaboration, versus some degree of humiliation or subordination (which is possibly embraced, if hubby's a maso.)

is the 'cuckquean' story simply about a husband getting it on with another woman and his wife happily and lustfully watching cuz she knows she's next?
(that is, hubby will be eager to fuck her, having had his adventure).

or, as the examples just above show, is the husband, with some fit, beautiful mistress making a point to or taking revenge on his wife, saying, at very least 'you don't meet my sexual needs" or possibly, "i'm done with you in the sex department"?

and, as above, IF the wife embraces the humiliation, this means she has some maso needs in her.

Pretty sure the "cuckquean" indicates that the wife/girlfriend is not a willing party in the exchange.

Back