Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wetness drips down over my smooth balls - I pound upward - your body riding on my length. Our bodies are coated in a sheen of sweat as I feel your pussy tighten around me - "Where are you taking my cum, slut."
Being the good cum slut that I am, anywhere you wish, sexy :devil:

Being the good cum slut that I am, anywhere you wish, sexy :devil:

Smiling wickidly I stand letting youslide off my cock to the floor beneath me- Standing over you I stroke hard - pointing the tip of mydick at your heaving breasts..."Want to see you coated with it."

In a moment I erupt - shooting ribbons of hot white cum at your naked flush skin - soaking you.

I CONFESS, YOU GUYS ARE DRIVIN ME NUTS!!!!!

I feel like barging in, licking your come off her tits, and following the happy trail down to nestle my face in her still swollen pussy, licking for all I'm worth, until I get tendonitis in my tongue.

whew!

I feel like barging in, licking your come off her tits, and following the happy trail down to nestle my face in her still swollen pussy, licking for all I'm worth, until I get tendonitis in my tongue.

whew!

Ummmm...and why the hell don't you....

I started while you were talking to me through the wall. Then I had a premature ejac, because your cum and her pussy tasted so good. she stuck her high heel against my forehead and pusked me away so you could do her again.

I confess that jt and ima's exchange was just the break i needed from box top and soup label hell!!! I'm the coordinator for my son's school - I'm swimming in them! Wouldn't the other PTA moms be shocked to know what i do with my free time!

I confess that jt and ima's exchange was just the break i needed from box top and soup label hell!!! I'm the coordinator for my son's school - I'm swimming in them! Wouldn't the other PTA moms be shocked to know what i do with my free time!

*Licks my own cum of my lips and leans back - noticing the audience for the first time*

Smiling wickidly I stand letting youslide off my cock to the floor beneath me- Standing over you I stroke hard - pointing the tip of mydick at your heaving breasts..."Want to see you coated with it."

In a moment I erupt - shooting ribbons of hot white cum at your naked flush skin - soaking you.
Fuck, hon! I take my finger and drag it along my breast. I look in your eyes as I suck and lick it as if it were your cock. Mmmmmm You taste so very good

whew!
Mmmmmm I'd be happy to have you cum and lick me, honey. Even though this isn't the Perv Club, you're alwways welcome. Written any more hot PMs lately? ;)

I started while you were talking to me through the wall. Then I had a premature ejac, because your cum and her pussy tasted so good. she stuck her high heel against my forehead and pusked me away so you could do her again.
Come on back, sexy. I want to experience you and see how yummy you taste.
And I'd like you to join in. Talk about it getting hot! With your body added to the mix, we'd all be sweaty and soaked.
*Licks my own cum of my lips and leans back - noticing the audience for the first time*
Mmmmmmm Isn't it fun to have them watch? *Kisses you deeply* Love being your cum slut.

*Having an audience always excites me - but having them join in would be that much better...I am always ready for round two or three or more..*

alas my lovely little sluts.... this slut is delving back into PTA hell.... why do I volunteer for these things???

Dammit, woman! I just get here and you leave :(

trust me sexy lady... i'd much rather play with you!!! it would be oh so much fun. we could pick up where we left off where we were at work the other night. okay... talked me right into it - i'll take a wee little break and play! gonna grab a diet coke and slip into something I can slip my hand into!

I think the four of us would have a helluva time. A nice long weekend spent in a luxury resort, jacuzzi, remote hiking trails, gourmet meals. Mmmmm

I confess that I am full-blown ill. I have a stupid cold, which I NEVER catch. I fought it and fought it...but it won.

I feel like a have sandpaper in my throat. I went from sounding sexy to sounding like a combination of Fran Drescher and Sandra Bernhard...croak

I went from sounding sexy to sounding like a combination of Fran Drescher and Sandra Bernhard...croak
Now that's hot!!!

I confess I have no grief for the dead. They are gone somewhere else and care not for us here. I grieve for the surviving. Their loss is almost palpable.

Last edited:
I confess, I'd like to follow you around with a video camera for a weekend.
I'd make you put down the camera and join me! Going to meet my fabulous kissing male friend. He swings both ways and is going to the party in drag. Can't wait to see him! Never seen him like that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back