Looking for a tattooed and pierced girl for chat

nob_long222

Really Experienced
I'm a clean cut guy, 22, 6'3", brown hair, and blue eyes. I'm looking to find a girl with tattoos and piercing because it is a bit of a fantasy of mine. I'd like to talk and get to know you a bit, then possibly get to something a bit naughtier. Send me a PM or a message on yahoo and we'll talk for a bit.

I'm a clean cut guy, 22, 6'3", brown hair, and blue eyes. I'm looking to find a girl with tattoos and piercing because it is a bit of a fantasy of mine. I'd like to talk and get to know you a bit, then possibly get to something a bit naughtier. Send me a PM or a message on yahoo and we'll talk for a bit.

PM sent! :p

should of told me this earlier :D

I guess I should have mentioned this earlier. I am still looking for that inked and pierced ladies of literotica to chat with.

Can never have enough ink I think ;)
Piercings well never really thought about it

How much ink and what type of piercings?

The more ink the better up to a point. I can't really say where that is exactly but closer to being covered head to toe than none at all. I'm not really sure what kind of piercings though. Tongue, nose, navel, and nipple are all good ones. Outside of the standard ear piercing of course.

The more ink the better up to a point. I can't really say where that is exactly but closer to being covered head to toe than none at all. I'm not really sure what kind of piercings though. Tongue, nose, navel, and nipple are all good ones. Outside of the standard ear piercing of course.

Ok... I was just curious. I only have one lonely but a good size design on my inner left ankle but hope too soon add to the collection. No odd piercings other than a cartilage piercing though. Oh well lol

Ok... I was just curious. I only have one lonely but a good size design on my inner left ankle but hope too soon add to the collection. No odd piercings other than a cartilage piercing though. Oh well lol

That tattoo at least sounds interesting. Have you posted any pictures of it on lit?

I have not...I'm not quite sure how to, to be honest

You should be able to attach small images from your local PC to posts with the Attach files section of the additional options listed on the full reply page. You should also be able to link photos linked by urls through the little insert image icon on the full message editor.

Also I'm still looking to hear from some tattooed and/or pierced lit ladies.

Why are tattoos and piercings a fantasy of yours?

I'm not 100% sure. It just kind of came up recently. I think most of the tattoo part is the aesthetic value. One work of art on another - a woman. As far as piercings go though, I have a harder time explaining that one. I guess when done right they add a bit "pop" to the canvas. I'm sorry, its hard to explain. Usually I'm a bit better explaining things than that.

I'm not 100% sure. It just kind of came up recently. I think most of the tattoo part is the aesthetic value. One work of art on another - a woman. As far as piercings go though, I have a harder time explaining that one. I guess when done right they add a bit "pop" to the canvas. I'm sorry, its hard to explain. Usually I'm a bit better explaining things than that.
Fair enough.

Bump...

... but only because I really hate seeing so much spam on the front page.

Back