How do you feel RIGHT this moment? "I'm ________________"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stabbed and popcorn? You can multitask like that?

You must have missed the memo about how I like sharp and pointy things. I have much experience being stabbed. I can do a great many things while on the receiving end of said sharp and pointy things.

Plus I'm also a woman. Multi-tasking comes with the territory.

You must have missed the memo about how I like sharp and pointy things. I have much experience being stabbed. I can do a great many things while on the receiving end of said sharp and pointy things.

Oh, I'm gonna like you.

Salted or sweet popcorn? :p

There were memos?!

What else was contained in this memo, I wonder?

Good manners cost nothing...you can have as much popcorn as you like if you ask politely :p

Truth. But you, my darling, had already offered, and it is just as rude if not more so, to offer and then rescind such offer with talk of manners.

kisses her cheek lightly

Thank you for the offer darling. Sincerely.

Truth. But you, my darling, had already offered, and it is just as rude if not more so, to offer and then rescind such offer with talk of manners.

kisses her cheek lightly

Thank you for the offer darling. Sincerely.

Reads through posts.

Shit :eek:

Ummm...this is awkward...popcorn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back