Bdsm Subs Are Frauds

J

JAMESBJOHNSON

Reading your posts and interacting with you it seems to me the 'subs' here are passive-aggressive personalities, which isn't sub at all.

Yes???
Damn
And I was wondering what's wrong with me.
Why couldn't I find any satisfaction on someone telling me what to wear everyday. :rolleyes:

Of course, most are.

Yes???
Damn
And I was wondering what's wrong with me.
Why couldn't I find any satisfaction on someone telling me what to wear everyday. :rolleyes:

Of course, most are.

That's the thing, real subs are dependent personalities and groove on freedom from responsibility and decision making.

Passive-aggressives cant handle their anger issues with authority figures.

And there was I thinking they were humans with needs and choices and personalities!

Reading your posts and interacting with you it seems to me the 'subs' here are passive-aggressive personalities, which isn't sub at all.

Thats a bit of s generalisation.....a sub may only be s sub during a sexual session.

Outside of sex I am very independent, outgoing, forthright and opinionated.

Does that mean I am not a true sub?

Sam xx

Thats a bit of s generalisation.....a sub may only be s sub during a sexual session.

Sam xx

Yes, youre PA. Its obvious. Subs aren't any of the above^

Sam xx

I can kind've second this. Don't get me wrong, I'm the complete opposite. Dominant in the bedroom, but relative!y quiet and easy going in the... shudder ... Outside world.

That's the thing, real subs are dependent personalities and groove on freedom from responsibility and decision making.

Passive-aggressives cant handle their anger issues with authority figures.

Yeah

No they're not

You just don't get to determine what makes someone submissive ...until you have a submissive as a partner

Because if person A chooses to submit to person B then person C can go fuck himself if s/he expects submission

And within the context of the relationship they can determine their own limits: from purely sexual to 24/7 submission

Yeah

No they're not

You just don't get to determine what makes someone submissive ...until you have a submissive as a partner

Because if person A chooses to submit to person B then person C can go fuck himself if s/he expects submission

And within the context of the relationship they can determine their own limits: from purely sexual to 24/7 submission

Not the real ones. The Bruce Jenner ones, probly.

I can kind've second this. Don't get me wrong, I'm the complete opposite. Dominant in the bedroom, but relative!y quiet and easy going in the... shudder ... Outside world.

I would say rape is pretty dominant.

And I would assume sleazy and sneaky outside of the bedroom, pretty damn mealy mouthed until you have a woman tied down so you can abuse her.

If Usain Bolt walks to the bus-stop, does that make him a fraudulent sprinter?

And if my boss tells me to stay late to finish a report, does that mean you get to tell me the same thing?

Submission is a free choice given to another. If any submissive of mine were weak-willed and subservient to everyone in real life...well, she wouldn't be my submissive.

If Usain Bolt walks to the bus-stop, does that make him a fraudulent sprinter?

And if my boss tells me to stay late to finish a report, does that mean you get to tell me the same thing?

Submission is a free choice given to another. If any submissive of mine were weak-willed and subservient to everyone in real life...well, she wouldn't be my submissive.

Youre not dom material

I would say rape is pretty dominant.

And I would assume sleazy and sneaky outside of the bedroom, pretty damn mealy mouthed until you have a woman tied down so you can abuse her.

Its not necessary with real subs. Its necessary with the PA's.

Youre not dom material

Now James, that's not very nice at all. I think DesEsseintes personally is excellent Dom material. He's kind, articulate, well-read, speaks his mind freely, doesn't back down. IF I were into those types of relationships still I would completely lust after DesEsseintes myself; he is completely the type of person I would to submit to, would feel comfortable with.

I think D/s relationships really are about two, not just one, like so many people seem to think, the one person dominating another - perhaps you're just not finding the right person for you. I truly do hope you find someone. As always, I think you need a hug :rose:

What, because we don't put up with your trollish, bullshit behavior? Guess what, cookie, most of us submit to those who we find worthwhile. We (submissives) aren't doormats, groveling to every knuckle-dragger who bellows their insecurities to the world. I don't believe in the "submission is a gift" drivel, but I do most firmly believe that MY submission (not to mention respect) is earned. I think you might have submissive (by your definition) confused with whore.

What, because we don't put up with your trollish, bullshit behavior? Guess what, cookie, most of us submit to those who we find worthwhile. We (submissives) aren't doormats, groveling to every knuckle-dragger who bellows their insecurities to the world. I don't believe in the "submission is a gift" drivel, but I do most firmly believe that MY submission (not to mention respect) is earned. I think you might have submissive (by your definition) confused with whore.

Excellent observation. One of my own, as well, from the OP's posts and stories. He seems to have submitting confused with blanket consent for humiliation and degradation, with no regard for safe words nor basic human rights. He also seems to hate women, in general.

If being a passionate, independent, feminist woman outside of the bedroom means that I am passive aggressive or any other arbitrary qualifier, then I. Do. Not. Care. My husband of 10 years is more than sexually satisfied, as well as happy!, with my level of submission, as well as my hard limit of only being submissive in the bedroom. Outside of the bedroom, we are equal partners, neither submissive to the other.

Back