New York roll call

Sitting on my deck on a beautiful evening. Listening to the crickets and katydids.

In panties and a t shirt.

Just figured I would post before this thread turns to how much snow we have again.

Sitting on my deck on a beautiful evening. Listening to the crickets and katydids.

Just figured I would post before this thread turns to how much snow we have again.

rain just cleared here in syracuse, finally cooling from the high temps. good deck weather

This image will keep me heated up till next April! :)

Come on!!! With all the Litsters in New York, am I still going to have to talk to myself here????

Greetings and howdy...

...from the Boogie Down Bronx, to all Litsters... Nu Yawkers and otherwise!

Trying to multi-task today with some job hunting, working out and dealing with paperwork before a babysitting gig I have this afternoon.

Also listening to the weather channel regarding Hurricane Joaquin and they cut into the other bag o' wind, Chris Christie, doing a press conference about NJ's plans regarding the coastal flood watch/warnings.

Born and raised for a spell in East New York, lotsa places since

Excited. 2nd half of my job interview. Here's to praying and hoping it goes well.

And it's around the high 40s here. Not bad out

Back