CP Editing Issue

Sherilyn66

Experienced
I'm trying to edit my profile, but for some reason, it just keeps sending me to changing password and email address. Any suggestions?

I'm trying to edit my profile, but for some reason, it just keeps sending me to changing password and email address. Any suggestions?
The forum profile update doesn't work. The site administrator knows about the problem but has not yet fixed it.

The story-side profile update, accessible through the old control panel, does work, and updates your story-side profile but not the forum-side profile.

Information: You can update your story side profile via the new dashboard too. It works just fine. Seeing as how your user name is the same for both sides, I think they eventually plan to only have one dashboard for profiles...later rather than sooner.

Information: You can update your story side profile via the new dashboard too. It works just fine. Seeing as how your user name is the same for both sides, I think they eventually plan to only have one dashboard for profiles...later rather than sooner.
Good to know. That's a tweak fix in the last month or so, I reckon, coz last time I had to update in the OCP and could then see the change both in the NCP and my story-side profile. But it shows little steps are being taken to tidy up the back-end. Tiny steps, but hey, a step is a step, right?

You need 100 posts to have an avatar or a profile picture on the forums.
OMG - I've trying to update my pic for a week. Now I know why! Only 60 more posts to go before I earn that right, I guess. :) Thanks!

Back